Mothering Forum banner

The Eczema Tribe

43K views 503 replies 149 participants last post by  aslandess 
#1 ·
Do you or does your child suffer from eczema? What have you found are the triggers? What helps soothe? Introduce yourself and tell us about your journey.

I'll start, I have 2 dd's. Bea is almost 6. She had mild eczema and I never quite figured out what triggered it. She had rashes under her armpits, behind her kness, and on her chest (which was worsened by drooling). I used Eucerin and Aveeno oatmeal baths. It went away at around age 2. Bea also has a constant runny nose, which may be dairy related. I could really use some suggestions on how to help wean a school age child off one of her favorite foods, if only temporarily. She *hates* soy milk.

Ingrid is 3 1/2 months and has it much worse. She has it in the same places, as well as on her cheeks, where it is most severe. She has a diaper rash that follows the pattern of her flare ups. She has recently developed impetigo on her cheeks. We've tried mostly locally made creams and salves. The best one is a diaper rash salve with calendula, chamomile, olive oil, and a few other soothing herbs. We bathe her in ground oatmeal and chamomile tea. With the impetigo I've used bacitracin, bactroban (which worsened it) and at my wits end, reluctantly am using Ceflex antibiotics. The impetigo is going away and she now has mildly weepy patches on her cheeks. Diaper rash salve makes the redness go away in minutes! I also use California Baby diaper area wash on her cheeks. It seems to be very soothing and keeps the itching down.
I think dairy is the culprit and am cutting all dairy out of my diet.
I was allergic to dairy as a child.
I'm also taking evening primrose oil. 500mg/day. I don't know if it's helping dd, but it's making my skin healthy.
I don't have eczema, but I have mild rosacea, which is also triggered by food. I can't use anything but water and oily moiturizers on my face. Heat, stress, coffee and wine are my triggers. I'm sure there are more.

Ingrid's eczema has been a source of grief and frustration for us all. We can't kiss her cheeks! I am always asked "What's that on her face?" And while I don't think people necessarily judge *me* for my daughter's eczema, it's so frustrating that I judge myself. Why can't I help her? What more can I do? Am I ever going to get a photo of her without big red angry rashes on her cheeks? How do I help her stop rubbing and scratching (thus causing impetigo).

I've spoken to a local herbalist who is going to be making an eczema salve with some of my suggestions. When he finishes up, I'll let anyone know who wants to try it.

Let's hear from more Eczema moms!

See less See more
#2 ·
HI everyone- this is my very first post after much lurking!

We've been dealing with eczema on my 5 month old dd for a while now. I'd have to look back at our photos to be sure, but it's at least 3 months. Rosie's eczema is mostly confined to her sweet cheeks, but she has a quarter-sized spot on one arm near her elbow, and a few other rough patches in sundry places. DH and I both have eczema histories, although mine has been clear for a long time until recently. Now I use my patches to test treatments before I try them on dd.

It started to get really bad in mid-March. I went to a LLL meeting, and they advised me to give up dairy and soy (actually they said all legumes- but I just did soy at that point). Things got worse. I went to a homeopath, and she said Rosie was reacting to my long vaccine history (for international travel), and it had nothing to do with diet. Stopped the diet and treated her with thuja and something else that was supposed to counteract mercury. Things got worse. I went back on an elimination diet, this time following the Dr Sears site suggestion- rice, millet, chicken, turkey, lamb, squash, pears, honey, plus the neuromins DHA supplement that they recommend. After my third bout with mastitis, I started probiotics for both of us, did gentian violet for 4 days, and started grapfruit seed extract and fish oil. Whoo hoo! Things got really good! I relaxed the diet a bit, and things got worse. Panicked, reigned in the diet, stopped the GSE and went from the fish oil back to the neuromins DHA. Things got okay, and then got worse again even though I hadn't changed much. I realized that I was restricting myself to veggies high in salicylates
which have been shown to exacerbate eczema in some folks. So, I turned that around and now things seem to be getting better again. But, since this is the 3rd time I've crested this wave, I remain barely cautiously optimistic.

Right now we're giving her baking soda baths once a week- about to increase this because of pollen season. Oatmeal baths made her splotchy all over. This week, we're using Florasone on the bad patches and Shikai borage pediatric formula as an emolient all over and on the bad patches between florasone treatments. The Florasone really seems to help, but I wonder if things will get bad again after we lay off of it for a while- I worry about using it for too long.

I'm sure I've left holes in my story- I've tried so many different things. I'm glad to be hanging out with a bunch of other mamas to know what it's like to cringe when a stranger wants to peek into the sling to see the cute baby. I try to keep up good, positive energy, because I know that she needs that from me in order to heal, but the ED is so wearing.

#3 ·
My youngest son has eczema. It really went away once I eliminated all dairy and tomatoes, and other acidy foods from my diet while nursing, and once he weaned we still kept all dairy and acidy foods especially tomatoes at bay. However he has a current relapse which is annoying the heck out of me. His left ear is red, splotchy, weeping, and icky, it hurts him and itches. He also has two other spots, and I don't know what the culprit is this time. I tried everything natural, and actually broke down and took him to the dr. and got a perscription which really didn't help much. I stopped putting the rx on him and used Balmex diaper cream, it was all I had, and it started to get better. Then last night he started itching other places and getting "hivey" looking so I broke down and gave him antihistimine, this morning his eczema spots were about 60% better.
I still don't know what is causing his current outbreak, other than plant and outdoor allergies, he hasn't had anything new or different added or taken from his diet in almost a year! Oatmeal baths seem to irritate him, and we've tried all the eczema friendly soaps, and no soap too, and creams, and techniques, etc..., just didn't seem to make a difference. I gave him antihistmine again tonight to see if it has cleared up completely by morning, but I really hate to have to give him this stuff, but we've tried all the natural alternative stuff already, and it doesn't help that all the trees and bushes around us are blooming and budding with pollen and the kid wants to be outside playing.
Donna

#4 ·
Wow, I am glad to find you ladies!

My son is almost 4 and his eczema appeared during his first winter--about 6 months old. It was just a dry patch or two on his legs that year, then it got worse every winter, until it didn't completely go away last summer and got really bad when winter hit. It crept up from his legs to his arms and back and tummy and even a patch by his neck.
By that time we'd tried every lotion and soap and no-soap and everything I could find, so I took him to the derm. The mild steroid cream works great for him but I hate to use it, so I use it to clear up the worst patches (it only takes a few days) and then use more natural remedies until they get bad again and the cream has to be used. I hate using it though, is it horrible for him in small doses?

His legs are flared up really bad right now and have not cleared up at all in the warm weather, so I just got the prescription refilled. I feel so bad for him and I know others look at his legs and wonder what it wrong with him. I think it is time to really look into the cause. I wonder if it is a dairy allergy but he will HATE giving up his morning cup of milk for me to test my theory. He's also shown signs of some outdoor allergies this year so who knows...

So far my DD shows no signs and I hope hope hope that it stays away from her. As a mom it makes me feel bad because even though it's not my fault, I think to myself that I breastfed and delayed introducing solids until the right age and why does he still have this autoimmune problem? I did everything I was supposed to do and couldn't prevent it.
: But I know it's genetic too, my DH has allergies and asthma, so I tell myself that DS's problems could be worse if I had not breastfed and I should just look at the positives. Do you all deal with those feelings too? I guess as mamas we are quick to blame ourselves for anything that befalls our children.

#5 ·
i have Pompholyx (sp?) ~ mostly on my left hand, on my middle two fingers, but sometimes it spreads over both my palms.

stress is the biggest trigger for me. outbreaks are maddening.
: and toward the end of one, when my fingers are all crusty (sorry if this is TMI) i invariably get people who give me looks like i ought to be quarantined. blah. i want to shout at them, "It's not contagious!!"

i've been trying to find natural remedies for it for awhile but so far nothing. i'm in the process of making a rosemary tonic for it now...
:

#6 ·
WAIT you know, i just remembered something ~

before my daughter was born, i had a flare-up and i expressed some colostrum from my over-zealous breasts ~ and it cleared up the Pompholyx bumps like magic! unfortunately breastmilk has not had the same effect.

also, i've found relief in rinsing the areas with hydrogen pyroxide...
"relief" as in, for about 10-15 minutes the area doesn't itch, and it just stings a lot, then it dries out a little...

#7 ·
adenlilysmama,

Quote:
Do you all deal with those feelings too? I guess as mamas we are quick to blame ourselves for anything that befalls our children.
Yes, I fully expected to bypass this problem via exclusive BF and didn't give it much thought beyond that. Now I wonder if I had avoided dairy during pregnancy and taken a probiotic if things would have been at least slightly better. It's hard not to look at dd's itchy, red cheeks and think "whatever the genetic contribution is, this is exacerbated by something I'm doing or not doing- if only I could figure it out!!!"

#8 ·
Hello mommas. My almost 5 mo DS has been struggling with eczema since he was a month or so old. At first I attributed it to newborn skin issues but looking back I can see that it was the beginning of his eczema battle. THe worst patches are on his cheeks and back of his neck. He also has patches on his shoulder and arms. These dont seem to bother him much though, or at least he has'nt figured out how to itch there yet

Right now his skin is looking great! We have really figured out how to keep the rash from blowing up but I know we have'nt elimintated the irritant because he is still itchy. This to me is the hardest part! He is of the age now that I should be able to set him down to play and just be a baby, but I have to constantly hover over him to keep him from scratching. I can put mittens on him, but not only does the rubbing still irritate the skin but I hate to limit his tactile exploration now that he is finally figuring out how to touch and feel things.

Here are the things that work for us. I LOVE California Baby's Calendula cream- it soothes the redness instantly and brings back beautiful baby skin. We use florasone too, but honestly it is hard to tell if it helps sometimes. I wonder how much of his itching at this point is merely psychological/habitual and how much is really from irritation.

It seems to be super important to keep him from scratching at night, so here is what we do and it really works (note- Owen is either in a cosleeper or with us in bed so we can watch him- I wouldnt necessarily recommend this for someone who does not sleep close to their baby) At night we use the heavy duty old fashioned diaper pins and pin the sleeves of his sleepers to his side so he cannot rub his face all night. He doesn't mind at all and wakes up with much clearer cheeks.

He also has a very itchy scalp- and I find that aloe vera gel mixed with a Calendula infusion helps to keep this moisturized, although he still is scratchy. Way less messy than Oil though!

I am taking Evening Primrose Oil, Borage/Flax Oil, and Owen is on Jarrow's Baby-Dophilous becuase I was told probiotics don't necessarily pass into breast milk. I have been off dairy for a long time which seems to help. I am also off wheat and soy. I have gone back and forth on the elimination diet and I get so stressed when I think of giving up so much and I really dont think it is good for me so I havent overdone it. So we try to put things into his and my body that can help instead of depriving me of things I enjoy.

The most frustrating thing about the whole eczema deal is not knowing if the sacrifices we make are helping. I can give up all these foods I love, get rid of my pets, never take my baby outside, etc- all things I dread, but it may be all for NOTHING. if these things are not triggers for ds
: IT IS SO FRUSTRATING!

Lets all hope our babies grow out of this!

#9 ·
O yeah- one more trigger for us all to think about is the metals in the snaps on baby clothes. i am thinking that Owens eczema on his back and shoulder may be from where the snaps on T-shirts (either on the back or left shoulder of the shirt) are rubbing on his skin. Metal allergies are really common. Does this make sense to anyone else?

#10 ·
I have 3 kids with eczema---2 of my boys and my daughter. The boys aer 8 and 23 months, DD is 5. The all have different forms of eczema (one looks like rug burn, one looks like little tiny spots, one looks like big circular patches). My 8 yr old never seems to be free of it.....and right now my 5 yr old is having a bad outbreak as well

#11 ·
My DD going on 5 has developed a mild (so far
) eczema just recently.

What could have messed up her liver in only four years of her life ?

Started with about a quarter-sized "patch of dry skin" as our Ped called it
: above her knee

Since December it spred almost around her leg and she developed another patch on her butt cheek.

Reading MDC a lot more than I post I realize how clueless I was on many subjects before - vax, food additives, antibiotics, sugar, etc.,

All the rest of our family - me, DH, DS and mine and DH's parents and siblings never even heard of eczema so I am searching on my own and with your great help ladies.

So far, we both (DD and I) do cultured yogurts and kefirs, take primrose oil and flax seed oil (helps). I am shopping carefully for natural and organic foods now.

It seems like I am finding *some* triggers - strawberries, artificial coloring (DD "helped" me find it by eating all the food coloring straight from the tubes while I was in the shower
: - no more artificial coloring in our house! )

I am watching honey and bananas. Avoiding triggers helps

I add to her baths steeped herbs that are known to help skin conditions (one of them is calendula, others I know only in our native language, but will copy down the latin names and post) - helps significantly

I mosturize immediately after bathing - helps

Tried the Dr prescribed Hydrocortizone in the beginning - makes it worse. Tried one more time when we had a big flair-up - made it worse again. Done trying Hydrocortizone
:

Hugs to all of you mamas - thanks for making this a Tribe

#12 ·
my 1 yr ds has eczema. it started out as a few scattered dry patches on his legs at a few months old (sounds like this is common).

he has a bad spot on the side of his neck which he scratches sometimes. the backs of knees and inside of elbows are the other main spots. we have really battled in the past with diaper rash eczema in the creases of his legs but that is not an issue right now

i haven't figured out the triggers (foodwise). i have figured out that i can't use the aveeno or the j&j baby bath washs that i have. i only use the burts bees milk powder in his bath. and i moisturize after baths to try and keep flareups down. i bathe him every other day or 3 days.

i use the steroid cream (it is something stronger than hc with a really long name i can't remember) when it gets bad and just use moisturizer in between. i know the steroid creams can cause thinning of skin but it works so effectively in 2-3 applications. i end up using it about once a month for a day and a half on his neck spot.

i guess it has a genetic component and my dh's side of the family has it

#13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Parthenia
I could really use some suggestions on how to help wean a school age child off one of her favorite foods, if only temporarily. She *hates* soy milk.
what about rice milk maybe?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parthenia
Let's hear from more Eczema moms!
i have it on my hands and lower arms.

i use a combination of natural oils/creams and a prescription ointment for mine. i try to use the natural ones first, but i have to occasionally use something stronger. i have been dealing with it for over 6 months now- never had it before, dont know what triggered it either.

i tried elimation diets with only mild success at reducing flareups.

#14 ·
My daughter is 18months old and has had eczema since about 5 months. She has it on her cheeks, neck, forehead, elbows, forearms, behind her knees, on her shins and on her stomach.

We have tried everything mentioned by the mamas here, and it just seems to get better or worse when it feels like it.

My daughter was adopted, so I don't know if this runs in her family, was a result of not being breastfed, etc.

I really stay on top of it, and have been lucky enough to not have to deal with any secondary infections, but it is quite nerve-wracking. I am so tired of avoiding dairy and wheat, which have been highest on our suspect list, but really, it doesn't seem to make any difference. We are vegetarian, too, so that makes her diet all the more prohibitive in terms of going out, visiting people, etc.

She wears socks on her hands at night, under her cotton long john pajamas. But I can't keep anything on her hands in the car, which is the other time she will really scratch. Drives me nuts. And trying to keep the nails super short and lubricate many times per day, on a very active toddler......ack!!

Thanks for starting this thread.

L

#15 ·
Leatherette -- I love yoyr sig

DD is 17 months old. She started with a couple of pencil eraser sized patches of 'dry' skin on her legs at around 3 months which cleared up and then came back with a vengence around 9 months. It started spreading to her arms and then her back by 12 months. The doc didn't seem concerned but it bugged me. So I took her off dairy, it helped but didn't completely erase it. Then she got the roto virus and after being back on a diet of only breastmilk for 3 days it all cleared up. ALL of it. So we re introduced foods slowly and now know that her triggers are dairy, gluten, and eggs........and I think artificial color but she gets so little of that it's hard to tell.

It never seemed to itch for her and we never got to the weepy stage. In all honesty what I'm worries about is her developing celiac disease later since gluten is one of her triggers.

We use aveeno oatmeal baths and calendula baby oil on her skin and I've just started taking evening primrose oil. It seems to be working.

#16 ·
sorry for the sloppy message....nursing

I'm curious if any moms with older children that have had eczema for a long time have noticed any secondary stuff develop. That is something i am worried about since i have heard that suppressing eczema rashes can lead to other autoimmune issues like asthma. that is the biggest reason i havent used hydtocortisone on ds.

also wanted to share sumthin interesting i read yesterday about elimination diets. it mentioned about how important it was to STRICTLY adhere to elim diets if you want to eradicate the sensitivity to the food. if you are strict about not eating the allergen in all its forms than you are much more likely to be able to reintroduce it later without the symptom reappearing. This was from this website http://kellymom.com/babyconcerns/food-sensitivity.html
that Siana posted in the allergies forum which was super helpful, Thanks! So, I for one need to get a lot more strict about my diet, I did pretty good but was still eating to many derivatives of stuff... Read those labels close. it is tricky.

(Ah- he fell asleep-)
But, he is an eczema baby so I cant put him down or he will scratch. sigh.

Meanwhile, ds is doing pretty good these days altho i discovered i had been eating lots of corn since i gave up wheat and he had green diarrhea for a couple dasy so i think that is a no no too.
:

o well, anything for a non itchy baby!

#17 ·
I have been told that eczema can occur in people who do not have enough Omega fatty acids in their diet.

My friend's daughter had a fairly bad case of it and she gave her hemp oil (orally) and the eczema has completely disappeared. She continues to take the hemp oil on a daily basis.

Just my two cents.

#19 ·
I get to join this tribe, unfortunately.
My DS has had it since he was a few months old. It used to be really bad, especially on his little cheeks. At that point, his ped gave him an rx for Elidel, which we promptly started using on him.
: It did help during his flare ups, but then I heard about the fact that it's been linked to increased cancer risk, and stopped using it right away (whole 'nother thread about how pissed I was about that
).

But it's actually been under control with us just using Eucerin after his bath. He has one patch on the inside of one of his elbows, but that's really the main problem area. His upper arms tend to feel bumpy, but I just try to keep them moist. I also use All Free & Clear for laundry, but am looking to go more natural with that (like I have with the rest of my cleaning products). And I use vinegar in the rinse cycle, which helps to get all the soap residue of the clothes.

#20 ·
Here, on the eczema tribe.

My dd has had eczema since about 6 wks. She's my 2nd. My 1st has no evidence of such. DD seems to be responding to daily latherings w/ Cetaphil Creme (like Eucerin). I've been introducing Fish Oil to my diet & that helps. When things get really bad we've use Florasone. We've also used Graham's Natural Alternatives Calendula Creme, but (although it's effective), it's also a bit expensive. The options the dr.'s have prescribed are ineffective. We use Kirkland (Costco) Free & Clear & natural cleansers around the house. I also try to eliminate her exposures to unnatural perfumes.

Glad to have found this tribe.

Tina

#21 ·
Hi mamas, just wanted to join in and offer some insight into what I have found over the years. I haven't read all the posts, I will in a few minutes though

14mo DS has a few eczema patches on his torso and upper thighs. Lately, I've been using emu oil and it seems to be helping. I'm not TOO worried about it, b/c it doesn't appear to be spreading, but I watch it carefully.

Now, I come from a family where eczema runs rampid. My poor mom can't immerse her hands in water for too long b/c they will flair up and get flaky and eventually bleed. My 17yo old brother had the WORST case of eczema growing up that I'd EVER seen, it basically covered him from head to toe. It would be bad in the summer when he sweat and bad in the winter from the dry air. His legs would bleed b/c they were so itchy. ANYWAY...

I have a friend whose 18mo DS had eczema really bad also and some of his triggers were:
synthetic fibers
wheat (in his mom's bm and being fed it)
soy
dairy
lots of other foods I can't think of (his mom's on a really restrictive elimination diet b/c she's still bfing)

We found that lanolin helps soften the patches, unless you're allertgic to it like my mom. Recently, my mom's also had luck w/ the emu oil.

#22 ·
We too dealt with eczema when DS was a baby. For some (like us) the eczema was related to food sensitivity (IgG reactions - eczema, GI issues). Not all eczema is related to food allergy/food sensitivity, but a percentage is.

We has success with a very stict elimination diet for me (breastfeeding), and delaying giving those foods to DS. Within the past 6 months, he has outgrown it all, though we will still avoid peanuts/nuts and fish/shellfish until he is closer to 5 at the advice of our allergist & based on our own research.

If you think you are dealing with food allergies/sensitivities, I would highly recommend this board Kids With Food Allergies

If you are dealing with IgE allergies (vs. sensitivities which are often IgG) your child can be tested blood tested (RAST test or CAP RAST) or skin tested (SPT - skin prick test)

The top 8 allergens are:
  • dairy
  • soy
  • eggs
  • wheat
  • peanuts
  • treenuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, etc.)
  • fish
  • shellfish
If you are just dealing with eczema, besides all of the other things that people have already mentioned (changing laundry detergents & body cleansers/shampoos to dye/scent free, extra rinse cycle in laundry, etc.) you may want to try soaking baths - sometimes several times per day - then immediately applying a thick lotion to lock in the moisture. This may give a lot of relief. The lotion we found to work best was Vaseline "Creamy" - it comes in a white tube with a dark blue lid & I often find it in the first aid (or lotion) section at the drug store (though I am not thrilled that it is petroleum based, it worked for us & we tried lots of other things first).

The old way of treating eczema was to NOT hydrate (and some docs still perpetuate this myth). For severe eczema patients they actually wrap their bodies with wet gauze/cloths to rehydrate the skin.

Also, the hardest part - try to stop your DS/DD from scratching the eczema patches, as this can cause infection.

C

#24 ·
I can join in here (unfortunately :LOL)

I have excema and so do others in my family. I only just realized my dd (6) probably does too. I finally figured out that the dry, red rash on her face is pretty much what my hands look like when my excema starts to flare up.

I get mine on my hands. I've had it since I was a young teen) (about 20 years) but all this time I thought it was related to how I cared for my hands. In the winter I especially have to be careful. It's definitely a factor but I just discovered it's linked to diet too.

The other week we decided to cut out dairy to see if it cleared up my dd's "rash" on her face. It did. We're going to keep dairy free a few weeks and then feed her some cheese to test it.

So a few months ago my excema flared up and, for the first time, nothing I did was bringing it down. It wasn't awful (I've certainly had worse) but it just wasn't clearing up no matter what I did. Olive oil worked the best of everything I tried but I had to remember to apply it a few times a day for it to help (it helped but my hands still had red patches all the time, every day).

Flash forward to last week when we took dd off dairy. I went off it too because I don't want to eat it in front of her when she can't have it (we don't use cow milk anyway, but we do like our cheese!).

Today I was driving around and feeling the rough patches on my hands. Then it hit me. They were *just* rough patches. A few days ago, and for months before, they were red, angry looking rough patches that itched and looked like they were going to break open at any minute. Now, after a week off dairy, they are my normal skin color and just a bit rough.

Let me tell you it's nice to have my hands look normal for the first time in months!

Also, it did occur to me that my excema and the redness on dd's face started the same time (it was only recently her face started getting dry too - for months it was just off and on red). I bet there's an environmental factor in there too. Or it could be because we tend to not eat cheese for awhile and then eat a lot and then not eat it, I don't know. But even if there are other factors at least I know I can control this one (diet).

We're also soy free because it causes major behavior problems in dd (and I can't tolerate it either).

Oh, I should mention we thought to cut out dairy for my dd's face because of my cousin. She had bad acne for years and just recently was given the suggestion to cut out dairy. She had tried medicines, creams, etc and none worked so she tried this. Her face cleared up completely! I saw her this past weekend and realized it was the first time in my memory that she did not have a red face. A month or so ago, on top of her red face, my dd (age 6!) got some pimples so that's why I thought the two might be related. Plus, many in my family (myself included) are lactose intolerant. I think if there ever was a familly who shouldn't eat dairy, it's mine :LOL

#25 ·
Has anyone else noticed a flare up just before DC gets sick? Last week DD'd excema had a sudden flare and we thought maybe someone had fed her something in the nursery she shouldn't have had but couldn't track it down.............then she comes down with a GI virus and in a day the excema is clear again. I remember this happening once before.

So I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed a connection.

#26 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by klothos
am i the only one on here with Pompholyx?
:
Probably not. I'm sure others will join! I've you've got a rash you're welcome in the tribe.

I've got a non-eczema rash condition, rosacea. Between dd and me, we're all red in the face round here.

Last week I took dd to the ped and got a rx for a steroid cream. It cleared up her weepy patches in 2 days! I'm not thrilled using it. We stopped using it for a few days, I made a crock pot dish without checking the ingredients in the flavor packet, and voila! The rash came back but not as bad as before. I went to the grocery store and checked the package: there was milk in it. So now were back on the steroid cream, and I'm back to avoiding the milk. What a vicious cycle!
:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.