Mothering Forum banner

Parasite cleanse?

899 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  abbylotus 
#1 ·
Has anyone done a parasite cleanse? Was it helpful? What product/method did you use?

#2 ·
I am less than a week into the Colonix program (Dr. Natura brand). You can google for the site and check it out. So far I haven't seen hide nor hair of my blasted tapeworm, but I'm hopeful and it's still quite early in the program. Good Luck!!

#4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by abbylotus
I am less than a week into the Colonix program (Dr. Natura brand). You can google for the site and check it out. So far I haven't seen hide nor hair of my blasted tapeworm, but I'm hopeful and it's still quite early in the program. Good Luck!!
Warning: the following rates rather high on the yuck meter:

My sister finished a 3 month program. She had done 2 week programs in the past. This time she saw about an 8 inch tape worm in her stool
after about 10 weeks. Her doctor told her that the bigger ones usually can live through the first weeks of a cleanse. Often, though, you don't see the whole worm. Usually it comes out in segments and you may not see them unless you make a particular effort to look through it.

My sister also lost 30 pounds in 3 months through this cleanse. I just wondered if others have experienced this.

#5 ·
I found a segment of a tapeworm in the toilet a couple of weeks ago. :puke

My little friend is now in a mason jar in the back of my refridgerator. I am going to hold onto it in case the natural detox I'm going to do for three months doesn't kill the bastard and I have to seek treatment from our family doctor.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! :LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.