Metastatic Melanoma - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 12-09-2002, 06:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hope I haven't posted this before I can't remember...hehe

My fil has been diagnosed with Metastatic Melanoma. Radiation and Chemo do not fight this type of cancer. They want him to do immunotherapy treatments. These have really bad side effects worse then chemo and rad.
Does anyone know anything about this and any natural ways to treat?

There is a 80% chance this will re-occur. They haven't been able to find the source of the infection. THey removed one tumor that was malignant giving him this diagnoses and they removed a mass in his sinus' Fri that appreared to be benign.

For the most part he is never sick and as health as a horse.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-09-2002, 07:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
IMO it's not wise to try to treat cancer without the help of a competent doctor. But I do believe that many cancers respond better with longer lasting results to natural treatments. There are many types of cancer clinics which use natural treatments. We have a freind who was diagnosed with terminal cancer. She wouldn't accept the diagnoses and sought out alternative treatments. She went to the Hoxy clinic in Tijuana. That was over ten years ago and she is now very healthy with not a trace of cancer in her system.

Do a search on alternative cancer clinics and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page