#181 of 313 Old 10-20-2005, 10:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi!
Hi everyone,
I just heard of this tribe and thought I'd join! What a great discussion

I've had problems with candida and allergies for a long time now, on and off, at times I'm able to quash it. I'm bf'ing right now, so no major killing can go on, and I'm finding that enteric coated bacteria are working best, but I'm going though a bottle a week just to keep the good bacteria numbers up. Its a bit of a battle, and I'm avoiding all my allergy foods too (dairy, corn, wheat, rice). I've tried Garden of Life probiotics and they worked for a bit but no longer. What are some of your favs?

I used to like Culturelle and Nature's Way Reuteri.

But really the best, most economical source is homemade yogurt or kefir. One teaspoon of 24 hr. yogurt contains 5x the amount of probiotics as a capsule.
http://www.healingcrow.com/ferfun/co...onspiracy.html

How did you determine a dairy allergy? If you cook the yogurt for 24 hrs all the lactose is gone. Also, the proteins are predigested. But milk and regular yogurt contains lactose which feeds the yeast and can cause reactions.

Corn, wheat and rice are causing problems for you b/c it's the disaccharide molecules are not being fully broken down and are feeding the yeast in the gut:
http://www.pecanbread.com/scdscience.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 313 Old 10-20-2005, 10:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchy_mama
Welcome to All!!!

we are still plugging along here, wanted to post another recipe for ya'll

Pumpkin Pie

I still haven't received my book yet! I am getting a bit discouraged. My hormones are so out of whack, I have been depressed and grumpy. We want a baby so bad! But with trying to get him healed it really isn't possible right now I am thinking it might never happen... Luke is supposed to be ebf'ing, but keeps find crumbs of whatever on the floor- I do sweep everyday!
that pie recipe sounds awesome... I used to make something like it without a crust during my "eat dessert everyday b/c I'm pregnant yeast fest"! :LOL

You will get pg when you are ready. I think this time will be good for you and for your little man, perhaps it's nature's way of telling you that you need it?

At least this is what I'm telling myself now too. I'm not TTC, I can't until a year from now b/c I want to allow time to detox from my fillings and also build my gut back up to perfect as I can.

Has Luke been asking for food? How's his poop lately
#183 of 313 Old 10-20-2005, 10:50 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookietooth
Jane, I sure wish ds would eat squash, he won't go near it unless it's in the form of pumpkin pie, and I'm even wondering about that now. And he hates pureed food of any kind, will not eat applesauce or any other sauce. He sort of eats steamed apples and pears, but much prefers them raw, likes to chew things. Sigh. He will eat the cashew and pecan muffins I've made, maybe I could try a pumpkin muffin.
I made some beef stock, and even though I cooked it overnight, it still didn't gel when cooled. Also, I had some today, and I think it triggered a migraine. The beef bones were from a regular supermarket, could they have had MSG added to them?
Was it Moneca that was posting about hiding squash and avocado in turkey or beef meatballs? You might try that.

Hmmm... did you add vinegar to the bones? I don't know re: MSG but I think it's possible. I used to react to the pesticides on certain apples & cherries, my throat would close up.

Have you tried finding a Weston Price chapter in your area that could help you find local sources of meat if you want? The bones are sooo cheap thru my local co-op. This is the Eat Wild list for WA:
http://www.eatwild.com/products/washington.html

My guy is pleading for raw apple everyday, the poor thing. I still have him on all cooked fruit ex. bananas. I think it's been the enzymes that have been causing huge die off in him, which is good, but hard to deal with behaviorally.

He's doing great on goat yogurt, I'm very surprised and THRILLED!!!
#184 of 313 Old 10-20-2005, 10:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetybirds2
Ugh! I've been MIA for the past few days--going through major detox! Dang. I guess that means it's working? I didn't eat all day yesterday, just water and a little broth in the evening. This morning I made the homemade jello and had a little of that. I think I might have jumped into things to quickly this time.
The x-factor butter oil came the other day too, and I took some of that, so maybe that stuff is powerful too and caused the healing detox to come on.

We've been unable to conceive since I had my 3 yo. So I'm hoping that healing will help with that too. Although I may have some blocked tubes or something like that from a surgery I had, so I might go to the doctor in a few months to check that out too.
That's very interesting re: the butter oil. Butter contains butyric acid, something spelled like that, that is also supposed to kill yeast/microbes.

Speaking of TTC, it's been very interesting to me to read the Weston Price Foundation stuff about traditional diets having special foods for TTC parents and how modern diets and low nutrients are correlated with infertility. When I'm rational and not just feeling sorry for myself, I'm very grateful to DS for teaching me all this thru our experiences. Perhaps your body needed to make this journey first too
#185 of 313 Old 10-20-2005, 11:02 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahariz
Hi Jane,

Her face looks pretty good... I've noticed my nose was stuffy so I wondered if it was the yogurt... I was mixing it w/ homemade granola-not SCD legal-but I haven't taken that plunge yet. But the last two days, I didn't eat any yogurt, and it is just as stuffy! So maybe it is due to yeast?
HI

The stuffy nose could be detox from the yogurt and your diet changes too, hard to say. Detox does take several days. As does yeast overgrowth too...

I'm definately less sensitive to molds... we had water in our basement last week from a week of rain and I cleaned out some moldy boxes. I was surprised that I reacted so minorly. This is HUGE for me.
#186 of 313 Old 10-20-2005, 11:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale Force
Intro

Hey ladies. I read this thread when I can and have posted a time or two and thought I'd put in a proper intro.

I had my son in April of 2002...

In this current round, I had no nipple thrush pop either until yesterday. I thought I was in the clear. But we've had a lot of stress in Sep and OCt and have been without a hot water for two weeks. Sitting in your own stink for two weeks does not help in the bacteria department. In any case, I still have a bit of a case, and am still a work in progress. But the more I read about all of this, the more I realize that we're all going to be a work in progress, forever.

So I was reading a book the other day "Depression Cured at Last" by Sherry Rogers and she mentioned that the gut can't be balanced if you have some key underlying nutritional deficiencies. I don't have the book here, but I am writing this so that I remember to find the quote and report back to you all. That in itself would mean it's a long road for all of us. It's hard to get nourished with the gut problems, hard to get rid of the gut problems with the malnourishment.
Thank you Amanda, it's wonderful to see you again

Although I'm sad to hear you are on Round #586 of this!!!

That is very, very interesting about the nutritional deficiencies...please do elaborate when you can. It is chicken and egg b/c a damaged gut won't absorb nutrition adequately either. Makes you crazy.

Have you tried enzymes? Karen DeFelice's book was fabulous, there's a lot of possibilities for healing yeast and bacterial infections by taking protease and cellulase enzymes on an empty stomach www.enzymestuff.com

Although I agree that fermented foods probably are the best source of enzyems, as I think food is the best source of all nutrients... but again, we are not starting with normal, healthy guts to begin with. And probably with reduced body enzyme production as well.

P.S. I was reading some interesting information the other day of how fluoride kills enzymes, found that fascinating. Let's tic off another cause of why so many people have allergies/leaky gut/yeast.
#187 of 313 Old 10-20-2005, 11:30 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
IKWYM. The baby planning part is the most painful of all of this. I went through many an emotional turmoil over this issue -- when would I be ready? Does my husband think we're ready? I cried a lot. I gave myself deadlines to be well. I didn't meet the deadlines. I stepped back to relax, decided we wouldn't be having more, gave away baby toys and diapers, and now it's anybody's guess. I'm still not ready 3 1/2 years pp. I had a m/c just over a year ago now at 9 weeks and was probably foolish to get pg in the first place. This all takes so much time and the amount of time is really out of our control to a large degree. We don't *really* know what's wrong exacty so we just forge ahead the best we can and recover in bits and pieces and come out better for it, but probably at a much later date than we ever expected.
Thank you for saying it so personally... I feel a lot of angst not only to heal DS but also myself. I often mourn the fact that I'm not pg again. And then, like you said, think it would be foolish to even try again. It's horrible to be so aware sometimes.

Plus I'm old, 39
#188 of 313 Old 10-20-2005, 11:33 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Jane - Have you posted your son's story anywhere? I've read bits and pieces only.
We are here:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=260393

Might not be updated now though, I literally feel like I learn something new constantly. Such as I originally blamed yeast but stool tests have shown more pathogenic bacteria.
#189 of 313 Old 10-20-2005, 11:40 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
It says "Eat the doughnut. Just buy it and eat it in the grocery store parking lot before you drive home. It will just take a minute. Think of the chocolate coating. Who cares if it's loaded with partially hydrogenated oils and processed sugars, you need it now. Just go buy it and eat it real fast and it won't even count. Have you purchased it yet? Because it's time to eat it. It's right over there. Go now. Eat it."

And then you eat it and feel like crap.

YES! Although since I did most all my shopping at Whole Foods I could convince myself of the fact that the cheese danishes or almond tarts or Ben & Jerry's did not contain hydrogenated fats meant it was healthy, after all that store wouldn't carry it if it wasn't. :

#190 of 313 Old 10-20-2005, 11:59 PM - Thread Starter

OH, and I have to confess...

I CHEATED in the past couple weeks. More than once. :

1. Had wedding cake at a friend's wedding (maybe a half a piece, very little of the sickeningly sweet frosting... my tastebuds are SO changed from what they used to be, and I really didn't crave the whole piece like I would in the past).

NO reactions.

Zip, zilch, nada. No gas, no heartburn, no...um... diarrhea. I did take enzymes with it. This thrills me beyond belief b/c this means I'm definately on the track to healing. Does this mean I'll do it again? NO, I'm pretty commited to SCD and now I think I'm just going to make more SCD legal treats for myself since it seems I can handle them pretty well.

2. Ate Food For Life, Ezekiel 4:9 6 Sprouted Grain Tortillas that I had hanging around in the back of the freezer. I NEEDED a cheese quesadilla for some reason some day, I was tired of making stuff from scratch all the time and I figured, what the heck... sprouted means easily digestible right? NOT

OMG the pain and agony from those tortillas!!!

And interestingly enough, I'd forgotten how it kept me awake at night and also I woke up in the wee hours and couldn't get back to sleep... gee, just like my DS!!

Not that I did it to further our knowledge... but this is very interesting scientific research dontcha think? :LOL

To me it means that the whole grains are the most difficult for the gut to break down... and we all know how important the current nutritional advice is to eat whole grains, even on some "anti-candida" diets.

Strangely enough these cheats really cemented my faith in the SCD and how it works for me and doesn't have me wanting more.
#191 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 12:40 AM

MY book finally arrived!! Yea. Trying to get through it. Really hard to concentrate on all that science stuff with a babe trying to get your attention! (she likes to play with the cat toys and pretend I am the cat!! dangling this sticky thing with a feather on the end in my face. Pretty good hand coordination for a 10 mo old )

Well the thrush has receded again and I am back on the mend. Boy i really hope it stays away cause that pain makes me

Not to mention the cravings. I keep having conversations in my head about how I really shouldn't eat those things like the halloween candy my sister brought into the house. How am I supposed to have it stare me in the face all day and not eat it!
#192 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneS
Plus I'm old, 39
36 1/2 here as the clock ticks away. I just take it all a day at a time. I also know that what I am doing for my body will only help my fertility, regardless of my biological age.

Amanda Rose, author, Rebuild From Depression: A Nutrient Guide. Don't miss this opportunity to build a business telling friends about probiotic foods and grass fed meats: Beyond Organic Review.

#193 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneS
To me it means that the whole grains are the most difficult for the gut to break down... and we all know how important the current nutritional advice is to eat whole grains, even on some "anti-candida" diets.
I still can't eat them either and I expect I'll be grain free forever. This is not to scare anybody, because some people just can't tolerate grains. I think I am one of them.

Amanda Rose, author, Rebuild From Depression: A Nutrient Guide. Don't miss this opportunity to build a business telling friends about probiotic foods and grass fed meats: Beyond Organic Review.

#194 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 01:56 AM

Jane,

I read your story and I noticed that somewhere on this long thread, you talk about how this is all your fault. Do you mean with the actions that led you down the gut path? Antibiotics and such? I'm just asking because I may have missed something. Metals are the issue, but you're not high in all of them. Do you know where he was exposed to the 3As or do you think it's more an issue of his body not being able to process toxins well and he's happened to hold those in?

Amanda

#195 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 02:28 AM

I might be cinfusing things...but what if you are vegetarian? You don't HAVE to eat meat to heal your gut, do you?
Also, does anyone have any really good bread recipies that are wheat free? Maybe using rice and/or soy flour? My ds's dr wants him wheat free, and I think the rest of the kids will end up wheat free as well...( they are classic 'Is This Your Child' cases, :LOL )
#196 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofumama
I might be cinfusing things...but what if you are vegetarian? You don't HAVE to eat meat to heal your gut, do you?
Theoretically, no. But the problem comes in getting enough protein. I cut out all grains, beans, and dairy when I did my diet.

#197 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 03:42 AM
jcw

Hi, don't mind me, I am just subscribing to this fantastic thread. I just got through the 1st 5 pages but I have to go to bed now!
#198 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 11:44 AM

Quote:
36 1/2 here as the clock ticks away. I just take it all a day at a time. I also know that what I am doing for my body will only help my fertility, regardless of my biological age.
I'm 43 & conceived my first child at 41-while I was eating chocolate like crazy!
#199 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 12:03 PM

is there anywhere to go for more support with the diet for vegetarians? i keep trying to get myself psyched up to do this but don't know how to make it work as a vegetarian. and i don't have the $$ to buy the book if it won't work for us
#200 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 01:27 PM

Hi. I don't have time to read all the threads.... so I hope its not redundent.

I need HELP! its me. me who has issues. I'm sure my kids do too but right now I am miserable. I have 'patches' of rashes in various places and is what I'm sure is caused by yeast. My stomach hurts and feels like pressure which makes it hard to breathe and my throat feels closed.

I've read some just online to figure out that its most likely leaky gut and yeast.... help me more? any book suggestions. diets to follow?

I know I have to cut out dairy - besides yogurt which we go through a lot of. I'm not a big milk person but it is there in small amounts. need to cut out coffee I'm sure We don't eat refined sugars (regularly) and I make our own breads w/ whole wheat flours. I do eat a lot of fruit so suppose that needs to be cut out for a while right? What about honey?

Its gotten worse over the last week or so as well as my stress levels. So bad I have a hard time breathing all the time and getting to sleep. I don't have money to go to a natraopath unfortunately. Not that I could find one around here anyway :

sorry about the questions. I need pointed in the right dirrection
#201 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessviola
is there anywhere to go for more support with the diet for vegetarians? i keep trying to get myself psyched up to do this but don't know how to make it work as a vegetarian. and i don't have the $$ to buy the book if it won't work for us
It looks like the SCD is much more vegetarian friendly than the diet I went on. Check out the shopping list on page 7 or so of the thread. It includes butter, lentils, and nut products. The diet I used did not allow butter, beans, nor certain nuts like peanuts and cashews.

#202 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 01:45 PM

pixie-n-hertwoboys -- You should probably start exactly where you know you need to. The coffee is killing your beneficial bacteria and is hard on your liver. Wean yourself off. I would cut down the fruits significantly. I cut them out entirely. Cut out the white flour and sugar. That's a good place to start. Read the thread more as you have time. By the way, you'll feel terrible as your diet gets strict -- it's called yeast die-off. You may have depression symptoms, fatigue, general grumpiness. It's part of the process. Try to be ready for it and don't let it scare you.

#203 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 01:51 PM

I am convinced that I have yeast. My bloating is out of control! At least 5 people have asked me if I am pregnant in the last month! I'm fairly thin except for my stomach! This morning I started on a serious anti-yeast diet. There are some great files (I think) on yeast available if you join this group-files are available only to group members. You can always select "No Email" if you don't want to read the messages but just want to read the files
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/candidasupport/

Her philosophy is consistent with the Weston Price and NT -she references them.

She also says granola is one of the worst things you can eat! (which I had been eating every morning for breakfast)

Here's the best way to get the good bacteria for those who can't do dairy, according to Bee Wilder, owner of the group.

Cabbage Rejuvelac Recipe
Cabbage is a vegetable that is teeming with lactobacteria. No starter is needed for making rejuvelac.
Start one morning by blending together 1-3/4 cups distilled or purified water plus 3 cups of coarsely chopped, loosely packed fresh cabbage. Start the blender at low speed and then advance the blender to high speed and blend for 30 more seconds.
Pour into a jar, cover, and let stand at room temperature for 3 days.
After 3 days, strain off the liquid rejuvelac. The initial batch of cabbage rejuvelac takes 3 days to mature, but succeeding batches take 24 hours each.
Each morning after straining off the fresh rejuvelac, blend together 1-1/2 cups of distilled or purified water plus 3 cups of coarsely ground, loosely packed fresh cabbage, for 30 seconds at high speed.
Pour it into a jar and add 1/4 cup of the fresh rejuvelac just strained off, cover, shake, and let it stand at room temperature until the next morning.
Cabbage rejuvelac can also be made without using a blender. Just chop the cabbage very fine and use 2-1/2 cups replacing the 3 cups in the recipe above with the same amount of water.
Good quality rejuvelac tastes similar to a cross between carbonated water and the whey obtained when making yogurt. Bad quality rejuvelac has a much more putrid odour and taste and should not be consumed. Avoid using tap water because chlorine will interfere with the production of the bacteria. Boiling tap water for 30 minutes uncovered will remove chlorine.
Refrigerate rejuvelac if it is to be kept overnight. Discard any rejuvelac on hand 24 hours after it is poured off the cabbage.
Taking Rejuvelac - Drink each day's rejuvelac during the course of the day by taking 1/2 cup three times per day, preferably with meals.
To implant a healthy population of lactobacteria in the intestinal tract take rejuvelac for 1 to 3 months. The value of rejuvelac should not be confused with that of freeze-dried acidophilus. Rejuvelac contains live lactobacteria but freeze dried lactobacteria die in a few weeks' time.
#204 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 03:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisticat
MY book finally arrived!! Yea. Trying to get through it. Really hard to concentrate on all that science stuff with a babe trying to get your attention! (she likes to play with the cat toys and pretend I am the cat!! dangling this sticky thing with a feather on the end in my face. Pretty good hand coordination for a 10 mo old )

Well the thrush has receded again and I am back on the mend. Boy i really hope it stays away cause that pain makes me

Not to mention the cravings. I keep having conversations in my head about how I really shouldn't eat those things like the halloween candy my sister brought into the house. How am I supposed to have it stare me in the face all day and not eat it!
:LOL that is very good coordination!

Throw the candy away!!!!!!

Last year, I noticed a ton of "Help, I have thrush!" posts right after Halloween...!
#205 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 03:34 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I know, you are totally right... it's just really, really hard. And now that I've found a way to heal my gut and also WAPF, my nutrition, and therefore my health, will be way better than when I was eating my vegetarian diet: low fat, low dairy, eggs and fish 1-2x a week, dessert and soy everyday, whole grains, pulses and vegetable oil!! That makes me cringe now.
#206 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 04:31 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Jane,

I read your story and I noticed that somewhere on this long thread, you talk about how this is all your fault. Do you mean with the actions that led you down the gut path? Antibiotics and such? I'm just asking because I may have missed something. Metals are the issue, but you're not high in all of them. Do you know where he was exposed to the 3As or do you think it's more an issue of his body not being able to process toxins well and he's happened to hold those in?

Amanda
It's just me being me. Rationally I can understand that it's not possible to know everything and do everything...but I should have, yes, refused the antibx several times and:

1. Not let my dentist talk me into a ton of mercury fillings and a root canal in 90's.

2. When my root canal failed during my 1st trimester, I should have researched it more instead of just having it pulled by a regular dentist... because mercury can still be in posts of crowns (found this out only recently.) I asked so many questions of my dentist, periodontist and OB at the time...who all said it was fine, they were more concerned about which anethestic to use. But as we all know, conventional dr's don't know sh*t. My poor baby was probably exposed then at the most vulnerable point in his life. I'll never know for sure. .

3. Researched IBS causes and a vegetarian/lowfat diet better.

4. Ate less sugar!!

I've so changed in my view and trust of the medical establishment since his birth and that's a very good thing... but I feel like I came much too late to this realization.

As far as DS goes, from what I have read, mercury poisoning causes the detox pathways of the body to shut down and not work properly. Ditto the gut by killing off the good bacteria. Which makes detox even harder when you don't have fully functioning digestion. This causes the body to hold on to other metals as well b/c they are less able to get rid of them.

The 3 A's are weird to me, b/c since his conception, I've never cooked in aluminum pans. I've gone so far to line all frozen food with wax paper, then used aluminum foil.

DS has an organic wool/cotton mattress, the regular mattresses are known sources of arsenic and antimony. He co-slept with us for first 5-6 months on regular one, though. All his pj's etc. are NOT flame retardant, I made a special point of that. We used cloth or the natural disposible diapers. Our deck possibly has arsenic, but it's 10 years old, and he doesn't play all much on it. I'm freaking fanatical about washing his hands before snacks or meals, always have been. He's never ever had tap water, even to cook his food. All our furniture is Scotchgarded maybe that has arsenic and antimony.

I shudder to think how he would have been had I not been so anal about all these things.

So I think he may have had normal exposure to these metals but is just holding onto it. His minerals are disordered according to Cutler's counting rules, which means mercury poisoning, apparently no other metals do that.

It's very much a mystery why I'm not showing high metals and disordered minerals since by my symptoms it so obviously effected me. However, by that point I had gotten a lot better, so maybe I was detoxing naturally as my gut improved while bf'ing too. I'll really never know.

Which is another horrible thing to think badly about....bf'ing that is.
#207 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 04:47 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofumama
Also, does anyone have any really good bread recipies that are wheat free? Maybe using rice and/or soy flour? My ds's dr wants him wheat free, and I think the rest of the kids will end up wheat free as well...( they are classic 'Is This Your Child' cases, :LOL )
The official SCD opinion on vegetarianism is that it is fine to do the diet without eating meat but to get complete protein one should eat at least one egg per day and some dairy.

Right now I'm making bread from almond flour. It's quite dense and not at all soft but tastes good. The muffins from the same recipe are great. Let me know if you are interested and I'll PM you.

This recipe at Pecanbread (below link under 'Pancakes') for Midas Gold pancakes/waffles is terrific (I add 1 T. of melted coconut oil or butter to it as well, makes them more fluffy). http://www.pecanbread.com/recipes.html

The Specific Carbohydrate Diet says that it's not just wheat, but other grains that cannot be fully digested that ferment and feed the bad bacteria in the intestines and never allow the good bacteria to regain their proper prominence. This results in food allergies b/c the gut villi wear down and produce less enzymes, resulting in more food not being digested, which means more food for the bad bacteria to grow... which is why it's called the "Vicious Cycle".

Quote from BTVC:
Quote:
Dr. J. O. Hunter in 1991 described this dilemma of treating patients with gastrointestinal symptoms as food allergies or sensitivities. He stated that patients who exhibit sensitivities do not follow classical Type I allergic reaction. If these intolerances are not allergies, then they may be a disorder of bacterial fermentation in the colon and the disorders might be more appropriately named “enterometabolic (intestinal) disorders.”
http://www.pecanbread.com/scdscience.html

I think "Is This Your Child" is only halfway there as far as what is really going on with poor digestion and allergies.
#208 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 04:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcw
Hi, don't mind me, I am just subscribing to this fantastic thread. I just got through the 1st 5 pages but I have to go to bed now!
:LOL

C'mon back and introduce yourself when you've recovered
#209 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 04:49 PM

Oh, my list of regrets is very long indeed. If only... if only...

I am really glad I found the information I did when I did. Too bad it wasn't earlier. It would have saved us all a lot of pain. But the pain could have been much, much worse. I'm working on writing my PPD story and I just shake my head wondering what our future would have been without this information.

#210 of 313 Old 10-21-2005, 04:50 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessviola
Maybe you could check the Healing Crow Yahoo list?
This is the website:
http://www.healingcrow.com/dietsmain/scd/scd.html

You can't do eggs or dairy right is that the issue?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page