Pertussis/Whooping cough treatment - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-29-2005, 09:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What would be the ideal treatment of pertussis/whooping cough, for a typically healthy adult?

I'm reading sodium ascorbate. How is this different from ascorbic acid (salt, yeah, but more information than that please)? How much do you take, how often, how long until relief is obtained?

I've been wandering through posts, but, obviously, feel like crap, and am taking a short cut.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 12-30-2005, 12:48 AM

the only treatment I know of is antibiotics and time... this went around our homeschooling group last winter...

symptom relief? What about a hot toddy? I realize this post was probably zero help...hope you feel better soon!

Jenne

joy.gifOur joy is born!  joy.gif
            02/11/2011   

#3 of 3 Old 12-30-2005, 11:47 PM

I would try Drosera (homeopathy). Also, get ahold of a good homeopath who may have other suggestions. Homeopathy is powerful, BUT you must get the right remedy and that depends on the person and the specific situation.

My homeopath back in Wisconsin has had some experience with whooping cough with his own daughter (he was also a certified physician assistant before he was a homeopath). He cured it quickly and easily. I have also heard of many such reports coming through the National Vaccine Information Center. Please get ahold of a homeopath, but maybe try the Drosera in the meantime.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page