I'm in Wales.
There are tons of homeopaths in the UK
My article gives you an idea how a homeopath workshttp://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/homeo.htm
Here are some in ******* areahttp://www.homeopathy-soh.org/web/pages/homeopath.htm
click on Strathclyde under region.
I don't know any of them..........or how good they are
They are all registered which is good, but many not all practice classically but more likely to.
Suggest phoning and asking how they practice - I've listed some questions to ask - be forward and ask them!
Many people take a few workshops and think they do homeopathy - or read a
few books - or study for a year.
It take a long indepth study . Here are some questions to help determine
You ask them:
1. Where did you study homeopathy? (should be a specific program)
2. How long did you study? (should be a number of years - usually 3 or 4 or more)
3. Who did you mentor with?
4. Do you mix homeopathy with herbs, drugs, other things??? Or do you
ONLY use homeopathic remedies.
(answer should be ONLY homeopathic remedies)
5. Do you use just one remedy at a time (should use 1 remedy and watch
and wait - (should wait longer periods for chronic things, shorter periods
acute things) Should not have you taking more than one remedy or taking
them on a routine basis (usually) or alternating remedies
6. Have you read the Organon? (the main source to learn homeopathy and
KNOW the principles)
7. How often do you read it? (most good homeopaths are reading it
constantly or at least yearly)