~Healing the Gut AUGUST MAMAS~ - Page 25 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-23-2006, 10:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by caedmyn
I've done 3...they seem to help normalize my digestion--this diet made me a little constipated. The 3rd one I did gave me a horrible stomach ache for hours (gas & bloating I think) so I'm not so keen on doing another one. Let's see...the first one I did took me 24 grams to bowel tolerance, second one was 28 grams, third was 36 grams. Why there was so much variation there I have no idea.
If you are experiencing die off it can vary this much as the toxins are eating it up as fast as you are getting it in.

Are you now taking at least 23-35 grams/day now? I'm telling you that book made a believer out of me!

Edited: oops, just saw you are doing 5 grams 5x/day. Are you seeing any changes from this? Reduced die off?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2006, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by megincl
Thanks for the info.

In terms of the Coromega, why wouldn't you use it? If DS got Vit. A and D through another source (like a multi), would that help? I really want to get some of these oils into him and he absolutely refuses to take them straight and will drink very little of anything we mix them into like smoothies. His sensory eating issues really are getting in the way. I saw chewable tabs, but it seemed that absorption for those was much worse -- are they actually good? Help!

Thanks!
megin
Hard to say! The multi is not going to give you natural vit. A from CLO... only the chemical stuff. And little ones should be on 5,000 iu of A and 500 iu of D according to WAPF which I know is not in any multi for kids. Maybe you can try this for now and work towards the good high vitamin stuff.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:37 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneS
Been busy reading, see my new post in Cheat Sheet:

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...0&postcount=21

I'm going to do experiments to determine my personal optidose of vit. C with both sodium ascorbate and natural acerola powder. Will be interesting whether the natural version is absorbed better as is claimed.
Excellent!! I'm going to be starting IV Vit C in a couple of weeks, hopefully the week after next Does Vit C go through breastmilk??? And in what levels?

Been thinking about you Jane Hope you are all well
Old 08-24-2006, 12:51 AM

I wasn't going to post this here - or at all yet, but since you're here AmyD, I'm gonna go ahead. :

Saw my new homeopath today, whom I love love love. Today, instead of bringing one of my dds I went. I've been feeling awful. Just like I'm barely hanging on. Been blaming it on sleep deprivation (which I'm sure doesn't help matters.)

She sees 4 different expressions of cancer in me. (She tested me using something similar to what you hold when doing applied kinesiology, only she uses software and a computer.) She told me the name of it, but, like everything else, it went into my brain but did not stay there.

Anyway, she said there is a scale from 1 to 12. 1 being when the cancer first begins to the 12 when it's at the end. I am at an 8. She said I'm right around the time that I should be seeing things showing up through diagnostic tests etc. and asked if I go for regular paps and other tests.

She gave me some remedies and I have to go back in 4 weeks.

Oh, probably of more consequence: My body is FULL of radiation. The radiation is covering up anything else right now so she can't determine where this cancer expression is until some of the radiation comes out.

I'm really not surprised at all since, like I said, I've not been myself lately. I can't finish a complete sentence or a thought and don't even feel like the same person anymore.

I trust this doctor. She saw dd last week and gave her some remedies and a chelating agent and I've seen remarkable progress in ONLY ONE WEEK. Also, before we talked about any of this today, she tested me some and immediately asked if I had IBS. Funny as I told her nothing of my history.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:04 AM

Annikate, where did the radiation come from? Curious.

I would love to find a doctor like her! And wow on the cancers. I firmly believe in natural treatment for cancer, though. I so hope she caught it in time.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:32 AM

I've never seen a homeopath so I've never heard about any of this. Do you mind me asking what does "expression of cancer mean"? Does it mean that if you don't make some health changes asap, a cancer will begin?
Old 08-24-2006, 02:09 AM - Thread Starter

Hmmmmm.

I have never heard of this 'expression of cancer' thing. I see my homeopath on Tuesday, would you like me to ask him? Can you e-mail your practitioner and get some more info, mainly what she used to test you and such. I'm sure that she would understand after dropping such a bomb that you're going to have questions.

But, what do you think about this? Do you think you have cancer? Do you feel like you have cancer? Everyone kept telling me I didn't have cancer, but, I knew and treated myself accordingly. What is your gut telling you?

What remedies did you get?

And, the big question, how are you? I don't mean that in a hushed voice, and how are you??? kinda thing. But really and truly. Are you researching now or not dealing with it till you get more info, or what. Not to be nosy, just want to offer support wherever you are

Love to you,
Amy
Old 08-24-2006, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles
What part of the process is the refining? So, for gut healing should only virgin oils be used? Can the less coconutty tasting ones (that I guess have to be refined somehow) be used at all?
This link explains it better than I ever could put into words. http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/bulkoil/bulkoil.php

Then after you read the general definitions of the oils, scroll down to coconut oil and see what it says for the two listed (one refined, one not). It gives a lot more of the specifics.

Personally, I like the coconutty flavor of unrefined oil (I usually take it plain on a spoon), so I wouldn't recommend refined. It's also closer to the *purest* form, but YMMV.

Samantha, Mama to Elizabeth, September 24, 2004
Old 08-24-2006, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyD
Hmmmmm.

I have never heard of this 'expression of cancer' thing. I see my homeopath on Tuesday, would you like me to ask him? Can you e-mail your practitioner and get some more info, mainly what she used to test you and such. I'm sure that she would understand after dropping such a bomb that you're going to have questions.

But, what do you think about this? Do you think you have cancer? Do you feel like you have cancer? Everyone kept telling me I didn't have cancer, but, I knew and treated myself accordingly. What is your gut telling you?

What remedies did you get?

And, the big question, how are you? I don't mean that in a hushed voice, and how are you??? kinda thing. But really and truly. Are you researching now or not dealing with it till you get more info, or what. Not to be nosy, just want to offer support wherever you are

Love to you,
Amy
Apparently it's in my body but is not *showing itself* yet. That's why she kept saying that it's about the time that it should start showing up on tests etc.

My gut feeling is that I'm fine - - I'm just exhausted. I can't think straight. I know I also have metal toxicity. Everything I read about metal toxicity points to the symptoms I'm having. I do feel that the remedies she's giving me PLUS chelating will *fix* me.

I'll list the remedies I'm taking later (I got a SACK FULL!) My babe is sleeping now and I don't want to wake her. I am going to start taking NCD drops though. Do you know about these Amy? If not, pm me.

YK, over this past year and 1/2 I've been through so many emotions and I've been waiting for the *lesson* to be revealed, yk? Well, one thing I did discover yesterday is that my baby is NOT the cause of my problems like I thought she was. I know that probably didn't come out right. What I mean is that I feel like crap and I've been blaming the whole thing on sleep deprivation. Now I know that it's not ALL related to that. Maybe my little one was brought to me to heal *me*? Maybe that's the lesson.

No telling about the radiation: x-rays? ultrasounds? I have a bad feeling about an old microwave I had - - it used to make this kind of buzzing noise and it's at head level - - built up above my counters. I used to always *feel* that that thing was not safe.

FWIW, I've not used my microwave in many many weeks, ironically.

I'm going to google radiation exposure and see what else could have caused this.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshine
Congrats, Shanna! How exciting. And kudos to you for staying on SCD. Not an easy task, even not pregnant!

It seems strange to me that your midwife would test this early. My understanding is that they normally test at almost full term, if at all, because your status can change quickly. I second and third what the others have said already. I wasn't tested for either babe. With DD1, it wasn't yet madatory, or recommended, whatever, and with DD2, I opted not to since I didn't feel that I was at risk. I also didn't do the GD test either with DD2. Yea for homebirth and getting stressfree options!

Good luck.
Thanks for all of the advice - they've really sucked me into feeling like a bad mommy for not wanting to do the antibiotics. I'm not sure either why she tested me for Strep B, though I do know that it is a much different situation when your bladder is colonized versus your vagina. I'm trying some natural remedies and allowing her to retest before we decide what to do. But we're planning to transfer to a birth center MW once we make it to the second trimester :, and I'll be curious to see what her take is. Aviva Jill Romm has some excellent suggestions, and I'm hoping the new MW has some experience with this. A 1% chance of sepsis in my baby has me a little....uncomfortable.

Thanks for the encouragement on SCD during pregnancy. People are giving me a hard time, thinking they can will my body into doing well on grains. It's not optimal to swear off complex carbs during pg, but I don't think they understand just how bad the alternative is......Can I just say, though, that I fantasize about illegal foods the way some people do sex? I went to sleep last night fantasizing about biscuits dripping in butter........
Old 08-24-2006, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierratahoe
So I read the SCD book last night. What concerns me and has since I looked at the website is that most of what is recommended does not agree with my system. For example, all the nut flour. Nuts tend to make my symptoms flare and my life heck. Also, things that don't give me problems currently are on the no-no list. : I am reticent to try SCD because it seems to fly in the face of my experiences to date. Literally almost every single food they mention as great is currently on my avoid list, and vice versa.

I checked out a second book, this one called The New Eating Right for a Bad Gut. I chuckled to myself as I picked up this book, thinking, "Watch, this one will say completely the opposite as SCD." Well, wouldn't ya know.... Where SCD says, "Never eat", ERBG says, "Have it a lot" and vice versa.

Can somebody give me some insight and/or advice on this? How come I have a deep feeling that I would simply die if I started the SCD given the foods they recommend? How come the other book is so completely in line with my symptoms and food experiences? If I just stick with what I'm doing (which is having a noticable effect on consistency of stool as well as other good benefits), am I dooming myself to just continually putting a bandaid on my symptoms via diet? Is the only way to cure/heal my gut via SCD?
No, the SCD is not the only way to gut healing, and in fact it doesn't work for quite a few people. What are you currently eating that you feel is working? What does your other book recommend? I do think you have to listen to your body and figure things out for yourself--I don't think any plan out there has all the answers for all people, they are just ways to get you started and help you. I also think you have to apply some common sense--you can feel great after eating bread, for example (that's probably not a good example but can't think of a better one right now), but common sense would tell you that white bread or bread make from unsoaked grains isn't good for you. Does that make sense?
Old 08-24-2006, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneS
If you are experiencing die off it can vary this much as the toxins are eating it up as fast as you are getting it in.

Are you now taking at least 23-35 grams/day now? I'm telling you that book made a believer out of me!

Edited: oops, just saw you are doing 5 grams 5x/day. Are you seeing any changes from this? Reduced die off?
You know, I'm having trouble figuring out what my body needs. The die-off symptoms I was having before were gas and a rumbly stomach. The vitamin C has given me...lots of gas and a very rumbly stomach! So no, it hasn't reduced die-off.

I didn't get to bowel tolerance on the 5 grams 5x/day, although it made my stoomach very rumbly, which seems to mean I'm getting near bowel tolerance. I decided to start taking less more often...the first day I did that I did 2 grams every hour and reached bowel tolerance after 16 grams. The second day I did 2 grams every 2 hours and again reached bowel tolerance after 14 or 16 grams.

I'm not sure why I didn't reach bowel tolerance on the 5 grams 5x/day--maybe my body wasn't able to use that much at once. I haven't quite figured out the optimal dosing for me, although I think it will probably settle around 16 grams. I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to tell just before I've reached bowel tolerance, so I don't have to go through the diarrhea but can make sure I'm actually getting enough for that day.

I'm also not sure how long I want to continue taking such large doses, because of the gas problem. That's one of the things I was trying to cure through gut healing, so doing something that increases it isn't exactly what I want right now.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:13 PM
EBG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierratahoe
So I read the SCD book last night. What concerns me and has since I looked at the website is that most of what is recommended does not agree with my system. For example, all the nut flour. Nuts tend to make my symptoms flare and my life heck. Also, things that don't give me problems currently are on the no-no list. : I am reticent to try SCD because it seems to fly in the face of my experiences to date. Literally almost every single food they mention as great is currently on my avoid list, and vice versa.

I checked out a second book, this one called The New Eating Right for a Bad Gut. I chuckled to myself as I picked up this book, thinking, "Watch, this one will say completely the opposite as SCD." Well, wouldn't ya know.... Where SCD says, "Never eat", ERBG says, "Have it a lot" and vice versa.

Can somebody give me some insight and/or advice on this? How come I have a deep feeling that I would simply die if I started the SCD given the foods they recommend? How come the other book is so completely in line with my symptoms and food experiences? If I just stick with what I'm doing (which is having a noticable effect on consistency of stool as well as other good benefits), am I dooming myself to just continually putting a bandaid on my symptoms via diet? Is the only way to cure/heal my gut via SCD?
Nut flours didn't agree with me either. I think they are still too high in carbs and not as easy to digest as many people would have us believe, especially that they were not soaked to neutralize enzyme inhibitors. And some of them contain high amounts of mold.
I can tolerate small amounts of soaked and slow roasted nuts (macademia, brazil, pine and almonds) and some nut butters (almond, macademia) but not all types (peanut and cashew-maybe the mold? I don't know)
What else is bothering you?
Personally I agree WAPF's stand on the metabolic typing, I don't think it's valid. Traditional people don't even know their blood types, they all eat the same thing and are happy and healthy (were...)
SCD allows some things that are bad for candida, for example. Honey and fruit and nuts. Have you considered yeast as a problem?

have you tried just taking enzymes first?
Old 08-24-2006, 09:01 PM

Thank you for all the support! Maybe yeast is my problem (?). I haven't gotten an official diagnosis as to what I have, nor have I figured out anything further, such as if yeast is overgrowing. The book, which I'm almost finished with now, is fantastic. I now finally understand everything about DHA and EPA and their relation to prostaglandins, etc. Yes, this book is based on a lot of research. He focuses on reducing inflammation via diet and supplementation. I am going to go with it because it all makes sense, has good backup of documentation, etc. Not to mention I know I can do it. Additionally, it has the added benefit of being completely applicable to my whole family- the DC especially need the additional , and we all need to cut out the red meat and up the fish intake. I am actually excited- I've gone through this epiphany on food and feeding my family over the past month. First cutting out fast food completely, then being so much more aware of what goes into processed food, (thank you Fast Food Nation) and now getting the kick in the rear to finally take the plunge toward more fish. The statistics comparing the Danes to the Greenlanders (I think, I don't feel like jumping up to grab the book sorry) and their levels of EPA consumption and related health benefits (i.e. zero, yes zero IBD in Greenlanders, they just don't have diseases of inflammation [or very reduced incidence]). A little news- I actually got to talk to my gi doc yesterday. Long story I won't elaborate on now. But he thinks that I have IBS and not IBD. But my gut harhar is telling me that I have IBD, regardless of what my labs read and he thinks. We'll see I suppose. Nevertheless, IBD or IBS, I know changing our diet and lifestyle to a diet that will prevent inflammation will help DH and DC and me.

Yes, I tried the enzymes, and they disagreed with me.

My gi doc wants me to start taking some probiotics. Some over the counter stuff called something Q. I need to look into that. When I have the actual name I'll post here again. I was surprised that he even said the word "probiotic" LOL.

For now I am seeing some improvement, so I am buoyed by that. And making small strides toward understanding what is actually wrong with me, and what's not wrong with me. My current dream is to 'cure' myself by the beginning of the year and be able to tell the gi doc.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:57 AM

sierratahoe, could you post some specifics of what the diet recommends eating? I think SCD is not the thing for me.

Question on sodium ascorbate and bfing. I assume that it does pass through bm? Just this week I have started decreasing the amount I take at once, and taking it more often during the day. DD2 has had a couple very mushy, stinky poops at night, which is very much not normal. Could my dose be her stool tolerance? Or could it be flushing something out of her system? She is also staying up til like 10 (or like right now, at almost 11), when she and DD1 go to be at 8:30ish. Still wakes up at the crack of dawn and isn't napping any more to make up for it. ????
Old 08-25-2006, 01:22 AM

Hi all, I'm much more of a lurker than a poster, but I have a question for you. My mom has been suffering from severe diarrhea for over a week now -- like every fifteen minutes. She's exhausted and really not doing very well, as you can imagine. She's had a bunch of blood tests done, which have not found anything, and is having a stool test done soon, too. She also has an appointment for a colonoscopy lined up.

I gave her my copy of BTVC, but she's too tired to really read/understand it. I suggested she eat bananas, jello, and eggs, but I'm not sure she can really eat much of anything right now.

I feel so bad for her, and want to help, but I'm at a loss. I am still mostly vegetarian, so I have not yet cooked any chicken, or I'd make the chicken soup for her. I'm also dealing with a one-year old, and my mom is 1/2 hour away, which makes things more difficult.

Any ideas of what I should tell her? Or what I and my sister (who lives next door, but who does not cook at all) can do for her?

She has had bouts of diarrhea throughout her life (as have the rest of my sisters, but not me, interestingly, since I'm the youngest) but this is really, really the worst by far.

Formerly New Mama to Henry, born August 2005 and Silas, born November 2010.
Old 08-25-2006, 02:57 AM

Can your sister make the soup? I know you say she doesnt' cook but the soup is easy, just throw everything in a pot, bring it to boil, and let it cook. She could even leave out the purreed carrots, just do a strained broth.

Jen 47 DS C 2/03  angel.gif04/29/08/ DD S 10/28/09 DH Bill '97.

mighty-mama and her sister Kundalini-Mamacandle.gif

Old 08-25-2006, 12:52 PM

Has someone given her something to stop it to keep her from getting further dehydrated and let her get her strength up while you figure out what it is? A week is a LONG time. Even over the counter immodium.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:43 PM

Metal toxicity

I had a copper IUD put in about a month before Nolan started having rashes on his cheeks. Also I had vaccines about 4 years ago when I entered the Army and I didn't know I had a choice. DS has not been vaccinated and never will be. I have no fillings and I have not been a huge consumer of fish over the years. Am I likely to have a lot of toxic metals built up? If I do, what can I do while I'm nursing?

We are progressing slowly on SCD. I am feeling much better now that I am off all dairy. I am now able to introduce more veggies without bloating and gas. I started a protease (virastop) with meals and am experiencing die-off. I view this as a good thing, we are getting somewhere! DS has been on probiotics for 2 weeks now and his poop has firmed up little by little. Today's was soft-solid! He is also having BMs about every 3 days instead of 1x per week. I have never been so excited by poop before!

We create our own reality.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:55 PM

dosage questions

I got some suppliments to help with DS's eczema (went to the eczema tribe and it is slow over there)
How much quercitin should I take? I have 500mg pills. Do I also need to take a bioflavonoid with heperitin and rutin in it?

How much EPO? I started with 500 mg at each meal. I remember somewhere Jane said it can take a lot to help with the eczema.

TIA

Old 08-25-2006, 02:41 PM

Hi there mamas,

Someone suggested I take a peek at this thread as I've got some stuff going on for which gut healing might be helpful. The most obvious one is thrush (yay fun), for which I'm doing the probiotics/cutting out sugar, but also (and this is what I'm really curious about) I've had severe roseacea for the past 8 years. I've read that leaky gut is implicated in inflammatory skin conditions -- has anyone had any luck with roseacea clearing up?

thanks so much!
Old 08-25-2006, 05:00 PM

Hi all. I'm wondering if this is a place for me. I was diagnosed w/NON-celiac gluten intolerance about 7 years ago. B/c it was not celiac, I haven't been compulsively GF, but have followed a largely wheat/GF diet.

DD was on an essentially GF diet until about age one (breastfed, and then intro'd GF solids). Looking @ her growth charts, it SEEMS that her growth (height) more or less leveled off at about that time. She also had a lot of loose, frequent bowel movements. For about 2-3 months, we put her on a largely GF, and cow dairy-reduced diet. She grew, and got in about 6 teeth all at once.

Right now, she is back on a "regular" diet b/c we're going to see a specialist at the Celiac center, and she wants to see DD on an unrestricted diet.

I'm wondering if anyone has had similar experiences, or if this is a good spot for me.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:20 PM
EBG

Gut-healers:
Before you go out and buy glutamine, you should read this:
http://www.mercola.com/2004/may/1/glutamine.htm

I know I'm throwing mine out.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:32 PM

Why hello there jennlindsey! Another new mom checking in here. That mamajessica is magnetic.

I have a sleeping baby on my lap atm, but I will write in detail when I can. I am hoping you guys will have some insight for us!
Old 08-25-2006, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBG
Gut-healers:
Before you go out and buy glutamine, you should read this:
http://www.mercola.com/2004/may/1/glutamine.htm

I know I'm throwing mine out.
Hmm, does this also include the glutamine in bone broths?

Old 08-26-2006, 12:46 AM

Edina, I had wondered whether L-glutamine was related to glutamate. It's in bone broth and gelatin; does that mean we should avoid those, too? Or just the supplement?

Jen 47 DS C 2/03  angel.gif04/29/08/ DD S 10/28/09 DH Bill '97.

mighty-mama and her sister Kundalini-Mamacandle.gif

Old 08-26-2006, 01:24 AM

I had it this bad once...it turned out I had a C-dif infection ! (clostridium dificile, I think...a very hard to kill infection.) It was diagnosed with a stool test.

Linda B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Mama
Hi all, I'm much more of a lurker than a poster, but I have a question for you. My mom has been suffering from severe diarrhea for over a week now -- like every fifteen minutes. She's exhausted and really not doing very well, as you can imagine. She's had a bunch of blood tests done, which have not found anything, and is having a stool test done soon, too. She also has an appointment for a colonoscopy lined up.

DS1 March 2003DS2 Sept 2005,
and 3 , in our happy secular
Old 08-26-2006, 10:03 AM
EBG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookietooth
Edina, I had wondered whether L-glutamine was related to glutamate. It's in bone broth and gelatin; does that mean we should avoid those, too? Or just the supplement?
The article talks about supplementing in large amounts, like I've been doing, l-glutamine 4500 mg!!!! And I have amalgam fillings, so I made my mercury status way worse.
I don't think bone broths are bad especially because they contain all the minerals and calcium to balance it out, IMO.
I think it's important to include bone-broths but you don't have to drink it all day long...
As the article said it's OK for gut healing for a short period of time except when you have a bad mercury level.
I'd avoid it for children.-I mean the supplement, not the broth
I've read other things from this guy Blaylock and he seems to be credible and knowledgable. he is a neurosurgeon and against mercury amalgams and mercury in vaccines knowing how it damages the brain. He's into nutritional healing.
Old 08-26-2006, 04:23 PM

Ooh, Cademyn, getting into trouble on the other board

I need some feedback. I am a month into the abti-candida diet per the yahoo group. I am swallowing supplements, chlorophyl, garlic, broth, fat, and meat, oh my. The first week I experienced obvious die-off - fatigue, depression, anxiety (both of these could easily be attributed to the major life change though). Then I had a few weeks of feeling good, meaning that I felt as good as I did before I started the program. The past week Ive started to notice symptoms that Ive never had. I know part of die-off and healing is to release toxins, but there is also the aspect of flaring up old symptoms, which shows that you are killing the yeast (or healing.... which annoys me that you dont really know what the H is happening in your body). So Im not flaring old symptoms b/c I havent had them before, so in general, I feel like a wreck. I feel worse than I ever did pre anti-candida, and the symptoms seem to increase (in variety and severity) with time. It seems from much of my reading that many people dagnose themselves ith yeast overgrowth because of symptoms that are making their lives uncomfortable. I did not have this, so this change in my body (in addition to diet) is causing me a lot of grief. I am sticking with it, as now I have a lot of fear (I sometimes feel like this is a disease for a lifetime - its surreal).

Any thoughts, words of wisdom, commiseration much needed :

jess

mom to  dd1 (11) hearts.gif,  ds (9)bikenew.gif,  dd2 (6) dust.gif  , Daisy (4) dog2.gif
Old 08-26-2006, 05:08 PM - Thread Starter

Sorry, I've been busy

On the glutamine thing, *I* would not limit bone broths. I think it always comes down to "food is far superior than supplements". This has been shown time and time again. So, I'm going w/that.

I'm about to post an update on my cancer thread if anyone is interested. Click on the "mama" in my sig and it will take you to my fancy schmancy thread

and caedmyn, what are you doing???? (Is there a nosy smilie?)

User Tag List