Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

#481 of 1016 Old 09-27-2007, 11:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amore74 View Post
for those out there with graves' or hashimotos... i just found this article. check it out.

http://thyroid.about.com/cs/latestresearch/a/celiac.htm

it explains that there might be a link between celiac disease and thyroid autoimmune disease. it also says that antobodies can disappear in 3-6 months on a gluten free diet.

does anyone know about this?
I tried this (gluten-free) and still had antibodies in the hundreds (my ND retested them).

Being right is not always fair, but being fair is always right
#482 of 1016 Old 09-28-2007, 12:38 AM

Is anyone still reading this? I went hypo 5 years ago - OB-GYN just patted my knee and said that I was an older Mom (47) when I told her I was loosing my edge. My primary (boo!!) basically said the same thing for a year when I went in for my fatigue, again and again - my Zombie Year. I was falling asleep in the middle of sentences reading to my DD (then 2 - adopted)! My period just stopped. Finally made the primary do the test and have a sleep study done. Hey, what to you know?! TSH was 104!!! and I had severe sleep apnea. So ... got a CPAP machine so I could sleep and started Synthroid. Wait - it gets better. Dec of 07 I go HYPER - - If I hear" This never happens." one more time.... do the radioactive iodine therapy in April - Please kill it - I want off this ride!!! But they don't. See the endo in June - numbers are lower but still not in the "normal" range so she says to wait until OCTOBER for the numbers to come down. Now- come on!! April to OCTOBER?!!! End of July, I get the blood work for October appointment done because I feel really, really bad. Dry skin, extremely tired - I've been through this before so I know what's coming. (But, this NEVER happens!) My new primary calls to say - Get thee to thy endo, NOW!! I was only 102 this time!! Endo's front desk is a pit bull and is annoyed at my primary. Endo puts me back on same dose of Synthroid. Week and a half later - I'm driving to work and realize I don't know what day it is and feel like I really shouldn't be in control of a hunk of steel going 55 MPH - because I'm not functioning and I just don't care and I'm going to go to sleep right NOW!! My guardian angel was working overtime - I pull over and call the endo and tell them I can't function - they put me on Cytomel for two weeks to boost me up. NOW - 102?!! Shouldn't they of done that when they saw the 102? The lab redid the test because they thought it was an error!! How the heck can there even BE a 102? I received the "standard" treatment. Did anyone actually read my chart? My history? Feeling so much better now. Thanks!!
#483 of 1016 Old 09-28-2007, 12:44 AM

What's sad is how many moms become hypothyroid after difficult births and heavy blood loss. Or how many have become hypo after a bout of mono, or a whiplash injury. It's well documented but so many women have no idea there is a connection. :
#484 of 1016 Old 09-28-2007, 12:56 AM

Sorry about the - Is anyone still reading this? I'm new and the post I first found was from 2006.
#485 of 1016 Old 09-28-2007, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritesmom View Post
Is anyone still reading this? I went hypo 5 years ago - OB-GYN just patted my knee and said that I was an older Mom (47) when I told her I was loosing my edge. My primary (boo!!) basically said the same thing for a year when I went in for my fatigue, again and again - my Zombie Year. I was falling asleep in the middle of sentences reading to my DD (then 2 - adopted)! My period just stopped. Finally made the primary do the test and have a sleep study done. Hey, what to you know?! TSH was 104!!! and I had severe sleep apnea. So ... got a CPAP machine so I could sleep and started Synthroid. Wait - it gets better. Dec of 07 I go HYPER - - If I hear" This never happens." one more time.... do the radioactive iodine therapy in April - Please kill it - I want off this ride!!! But they don't. See the endo in June - numbers are lower but still not in the "normal" range so she says to wait until OCTOBER for the numbers to come down. Now- come on!! April to OCTOBER?!!! End of July, I get the blood work for October appointment done because I feel really, really bad. Dry skin, extremely tired - I've been through this before so I know what's coming. (But, this NEVER happens!) My new primary calls to say - Get thee to thy endo, NOW!! I was only 102 this time!! Endo's front desk is a pit bull and is annoyed at my primary. Endo puts me back on same dose of Synthroid. Week and a half later - I'm driving to work and realize I don't know what day it is and feel like I really shouldn't be in control of a hunk of steel going 55 MPH - because I'm not functioning and I just don't care and I'm going to go to sleep right NOW!! My guardian angel was working overtime - I pull over and call the endo and tell them I can't function - they put me on Cytomel for two weeks to boost me up. NOW - 102?!! Shouldn't they of done that when they saw the 102? The lab redid the test because they thought it was an error!! How the heck can there even BE a 102? I received the "standard" treatment. Did anyone actually read my chart? My history? Feeling so much better now. Thanks!!
WOW and i thought my Dr was terrible : that's just insane for them to put you through all that - i'd find some new Drs - FAST!!!

~Kris mama to Alexis (15), Elizabeth (10), Andrew (7), and 1 angel
#486 of 1016 Old 09-28-2007, 03:01 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Spritesmom--for specific help, starting a new thread is best because this one has gotten so big--sometimes it's very active, sometimes not. But, that said, I took an alternative route (self-treatment and holistic HCP), and am very happy with my results (and I don't have to take pills every day). But I probably wasn't as symptomatic as you, so a combined approach may work better. Whether you find a traditional or a holistic HCP (or both), you deserve WAY better help than you're getting now. This bunch deserves to be fired. Finding Your Tribe can help with better doctors, also if you go the conventional medicine approach, there's a list of Top Thyroid Docs (link below) and you can check to see whether anyone is in your area.

http://thyroid.about.com/cs/doctors/a/topdocs.htm

It sounds like you're just suffering from basic bad help with your health (not dismissing your symptoms, they sound horrid--but it seems obvious that something is wrong, and that is the part that's so puzzling, that professionals can't see it). Wow, I didn't know it could be _that_ bad.
#487 of 1016 Old 09-28-2007, 05:04 PM

Oh, Mamas!!! You can't know what you mean to me right now!! IT WASN'T ME!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY!! You actually listened!!! The anger - that was (is?!) THIS?!! I could only read a few posts - I do sleep once in a while, but what a relief!! I almost woke my DH up to let him read them, too. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! Ok - I'm crying - tears of relief!! I can be ME, again!! OK - to work - what is HCP? I just want my energy back - I was a really good "A" personality before all this. I''ll settle for a "B". Oh- and some more of my memory function would be nice. Has anyone out there been through this TWICE? Question - Why don't the drs. try to find out WHY? No thyroid function for 4 years and then it "wakes up" and goes super hyper - and no one is curious as to WHY? Also: My thyroid swelled up to the point it started to affect my vocal cords and my voice got raspy. Drs. say it was trying to make enough hormone. This is after the RIT. Sometimes my voice still gets raspy - do I have a cold (no other "cold" signs) or is this residual? Again, thank you sooo much!
#488 of 1016 Old 09-28-2007, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmide_m View Post
I told him I was on 5 grains of Armour and he said "oh, natural"...not like it was good or bad, just commenting. My husband headed him off by saying "Yes she tried synthetic and had a horrible reaction"..I went on and said "Yeah, being suicidal is no fun!....and neither is having your hair fall out in handfuls!"

So I don't know if he'd actually give a prescription for Armour or the correct lab tests to anyone else (could be worth a try I suppose) but I'm sure thrilled he's doing what I need him to for me right now!

You know, I always thought my Levoxyl was fine (I have no thyroid--removed 11 yrs ago due to cancer) but I do have a lot of anxiety, and my hair falls out. My lab values are within "normal" range. I thought the hair falling out was due to being postpartum but after ds it stopped by 6 months. Dd is 21 months old and it's still falling out! I'm going to ask about Armour.
#489 of 1016 Old 09-28-2007, 05:25 PM

AAARRG lost my post!!!!

Mom of many minions . . . babyf.gif jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif
"And when our baby stirs and struggles to be born it compels humility: what we began is now its own." Margaret Mead 
#490 of 1016 Old 09-28-2007, 05:31 PM

I am just confused. Multinodular goitur and my levels are cofusing even the doctors. some are normal some high. The don't know. Is it the ulceraticve colitus that is making me lose weight ? Is it the kids that are making me lose my mind? Is it he diagnosed depression that is casuing the anger issues?
All I knoe is that they will NOT destory my thyroid to put me on meds when it is still making hormone.

Thus I will ocntinue to go through this thread to find natural links to try to fix it.

Mom of many minions . . . babyf.gif jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif
"And when our baby stirs and struggles to be born it compels humility: what we began is now its own." Margaret Mead 
#491 of 1016 Old 09-28-2007, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Oh, Mamas!!! You can't know what you mean to me right now!! IT WASN'T ME!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY!!
Go to STTM and read. We aren't crazy, but the doctors like to tell us we are because otherwise they would have to do their jobs. They would also make less money by treating us properly.
#492 of 1016 Old 09-28-2007, 06:14 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
HCP is just health care provider. For various things, I've seen chiropractors and an acupuncturist. But people in lots of other specialties seem like they can do similar things. It seems like the approach depends more on the individual HCP than their actual specialty--I mean, beyond the obvious things that a chiro and an acupuncturist would do. Finding a good one is really based on good personal fit and an approach that fits with you.
#493 of 1016 Old 09-28-2007, 06:29 PM

Quote:
No thyroid function for 4 years and then it "wakes up" and goes super hyper - and no one is curious as to WHY?
You probably weren't really hyper. Stop the Thyroid Madness talks about this.

<>< Alison
#494 of 1016 Old 09-28-2007, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastrid View Post
You probably weren't really hyper. Stop the Thyroid Madness talks about this.

It's sounds like you may have Hashi's for it to switch back and forth between hypo and hyper like that. Have you had your antibodies checked?

The exhaustion is probably from low cortisol (because your body has been stressed because your hypothyroidism hasn't been treated properly for years). Have you done saliva testing for cortisol at all?

The Stop the Thyroid Madness forums have been shut down. The new forums are located at:

http://www.realthyroidhelp.com/
#495 of 1016 Old 09-28-2007, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturnalDaze;9299028?

The Stop the Thyroid Madness forums have been shut down. The new forums are located at:

[url
The forums are no longer taking comments, but there is still valuable information on the site.
#496 of 1016 Old 09-28-2007, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastrid View Post
I'm hoping somone can help me here. I just got my blood results back and this is what they were:

Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct, S T4, Free (direct): 1.10
TSH: 0.813
T3: 139
Cortisol: 8.2

I'm not sure if I was tested for all the right things or not. I'm convinced I have a thyroid issue, but maybe it's just wishful thinking. Out of the 61 symptoms on the STTM list, I have all but 17, and two of those I didn't know, so I chose no. Do these look good? Am I missing something?
Are the T3 & T4's both free? What are the lab ranges?

The cortisol test doesn't really say much. It was just a blood test right? The saliva test is much better. It checks your cortisol 4x over the course of a day and will give you a clearer picture.
#497 of 1016 Old 09-28-2007, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturnalDaze View Post
Are the T3 & T4's both free? What are the lab ranges?

The cortisol test doesn't really say much. It was just a blood test right? The saliva test is much better. It checks your cortisol 4x over the course of a day and will give you a clearer picture.
Who do you get to check that? Is it a at home kind of thing or do you do it at your dr.'s office?
#498 of 1016 Old 09-29-2007, 09:15 PM

The ranges are, respectively:
T4: 1.10 .61-1.76
TSH: .813 .350-5.500
T3: 139 85-205
cortisol: 8.2 3.1-22.4

<>< Alison
#499 of 1016 Old 10-01-2007, 12:49 AM

Hi Mama's
I too was recently diagnosed with hyopthyroidism after asking for some basic bloodwork pre TTC.
At the moment, my levels aren't too bad -
T4 = 14.1
T3 = 5.3
TSH = 4.28

This is a significant improvement on the initial test results and I am generally not particularly suffering - just a bit tired.

The Dr (who practises holistic, nutritional medicine and is loathe to prescribe drugs) also says I have an auto immune disease which from what I can gather is Hashimotos. I gather this from my reading and based on these levels:
Anti-thyroid Peroxidase = >1000 kIU/L
Anti-thyroid thyroglobulin = 55 kIU/L

Can anyone confirm or deny that this is Hashimotos? I just couldn't get a straight answer from him on this one.

He is keen to treat this with selenium, tyrosine and iodine and a pretty radical looking diet which I don't feel at all positive about.

My biggest concern with this is the impact on TTC.

Any thoughts, ideas, advice, input?

One gorgeous solstice babe 12/08, two smitten mothers - mothering consciously with conscience and compassion. Birth & Postnatal Doula. Student Midwife. Expecting #2 November '12.

#500 of 1016 Old 10-02-2007, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MujerMamaMismo View Post
Hi Mama's
I too was recently diagnosed with hyopthyroidism after asking for some basic bloodwork pre TTC.
At the moment, my levels aren't too bad -
T4 = 14.1
T3 = 5.3
TSH = 4.28

This is a significant improvement on the initial test results and I am generally not particularly suffering - just a bit tired.

The Dr (who practises holistic, nutritional medicine and is loathe to prescribe drugs) also says I have an auto immune disease which from what I can gather is Hashimotos. I gather this from my reading and based on these levels:
Anti-thyroid Peroxidase = >1000 kIU/L
Anti-thyroid thyroglobulin = 55 kIU/L

Can anyone confirm or deny that this is Hashimotos? I just couldn't get a straight answer from him on this one.

He is keen to treat this with selenium, tyrosine and iodine and a pretty radical looking diet which I don't feel at all positive about.

My biggest concern with this is the impact on TTC.

Any thoughts, ideas, advice, input?
I've now had this confirmed as hashimotos and am stressing out about my chances of conceiving and maintaining pregnancy.

Did any of you who chose to go down the holistic healthcare path successfully conceive? How long did it take?

I read that TSH should be between 1 and 2 for conception and currently mine is at 4.28. I never thought I would run screaming toward western medicine but if that's what it takes, I'm prepared to do it to stabilise the condition and then move across to whole health. I'm very eager to get pregnant ASAP.

Anyone?

One gorgeous solstice babe 12/08, two smitten mothers - mothering consciously with conscience and compassion. Birth & Postnatal Doula. Student Midwife. Expecting #2 November '12.

#501 of 1016 Old 10-02-2007, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MujerMamaMismo View Post
I've now had this confirmed as hashimotos and am stressing out about my chances of conceiving and maintaining pregnancy.

Did any of you who chose to go down the holistic healthcare path successfully conceive? How long did it take?

I read that TSH should be between 1 and 2 for conception and currently mine is at 4.28. I never thought I would run screaming toward western medicine but if that's what it takes, I'm prepared to do it to stabilise the condition and then move across to whole health. I'm very eager to get pregnant ASAP.

Anyone?
I have mild/borderline hypo and we ttc for a year and nothing. My tsh was only 3, but I felt like it was too high, as I was having symptoms of hypo and thyroid issues run in my family. I saw a naturopath because my OB refused to talk about my thyroid because my blood tests came back "within normal range." My naturopath said we could try a small dose of Armour thyroid and see if my symptoms improved. She agreed that tsh should be between 1 and 2 to optimize conceiving. I started taking the Armour, my symptoms improved within a few days, my tsh went down to 1.3 and I was pregnant 6 weeks later. There's no harm in taking a little medication and seeing if things improved, so long as you're being monitored by some sort of medical professional. I'm sure if it weren't for my naturopath we'd still be ttc, because my OB would not listen to me and would not prescribe any thyroid medication. You have to trust your instincts!
(feel free to pm me if you want--I'm not on this forum a whole lot)

Happily parenting our snuggly wild child since 2007 and her little brother since 2011!

#502 of 1016 Old 10-02-2007, 11:37 AM

So, naturopaths generally can 'prescribe' armour or other natural thyroid meds?
If so I'm getting myself to one asap
I'm feeling pretty hypo ..it's almost 2 years postpartum and the PP thyroiditis lasted till 18months with it swinging back and forth from hypo to hyper but I'm **** not myself

Has anyone with thyroid problems noticed that their *personality* changed?? I once was a very confident extrovert, could jump in any conversation, loved to laugh/have fun, now all that stuff is an effort and I can't be bothered to join 'deep' discussions because I just cant focus or formulate intelligent sentences...I find myself more shy and cautious and extremely sensitive...ya i know we have our hormones to deal with but it was never to this extent that I'm like this all the time...anyone?

Helping women overcome postpartum depression and birth trauma. http://www.postmommyhood.com

#503 of 1016 Old 10-02-2007, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neveryoumindthere View Post

Has anyone with thyroid problems noticed that their *personality* changed?? I once was a very confident extrovert, could jump in any conversation, loved to laugh/have fun, now all that stuff is an effort and I can't be bothered to join 'deep' discussions because I just cant focus or formulate intelligent sentences...I find myself more shy and cautious and extremely sensitive...ya i know we have our hormones to deal with but it was never to this extent that I'm like this all the time...anyone?
absolutely. hypo makes you irritable and moody, and thyroid brain fog is a documented symptom that drives most of us nuts. The depression brought on by hypo can drive a person to suicide, especially coupled with the unsympathetic medical 'treatment' you usually get from docs who don't test or prescribe properly.

Hypo is commonly misdiagnosed as bipolar disorder, so what does that tell you?

for intuitive readings click here :
#504 of 1016 Old 10-03-2007, 04:20 PM

Hi all

I have no diagnosis but I suspect I may have hypothyroidism... Over the last couple years, I have started experiencing many of the symptoms I see listed on the web one by one (not that I have been monitoring this really, I just am seeing it all come together, does that make sense?) I just started losing hair like, in clumps and I am getting bald spots. I'm 25 years old.... I have also been depressed, irritable, forgetful... my whole body aches and my sex drive has been reduced to absolutely ZILCH. I also cannot loose weight, which is odd for me as I was always thin.

I know a lot of this could be attributed to just having kids and stuff, right? But I just feel like something is off and this makes sense.

Can somebody give me an idea about what to expect if I pursue this with my PCP? Is it weird to ask her to test me for hypothyroidism? And how accurate is the test?

Thanks!!
Veronica
#505 of 1016 Old 10-03-2007, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeyes View Post
absolutely. hypo makes you irritable and moody, and thyroid brain fog is a documented symptom that drives most of us nuts. The depression brought on by hypo can drive a person to suicide, especially coupled with the unsympathetic medical 'treatment' you usually get from docs who don't test or prescribe properly.

Hypo is commonly misdiagnosed as bipolar disorder, so what does that tell you?
you totally described me a few months back...
I was looking into bipolar after I had my 2nd dd because I couldn't believe the major swings were normal and fine like all 5 doctors said

oh and Thanks for the PM

Helping women overcome postpartum depression and birth trauma. http://www.postmommyhood.com

#506 of 1016 Old 10-03-2007, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldadeedlit View Post
Hi all

I have no diagnosis but I suspect I may have hypothyroidism... Over the last couple years, I have started experiencing many of the symptoms I see listed on the web one by one (not that I have been monitoring this really, I just am seeing it all come together, does that make sense?) I just started losing hair like, in clumps and I am getting bald spots. I'm 25 years old.... I have also been depressed, irritable, forgetful... my whole body aches and my sex drive has been reduced to absolutely ZILCH. I also cannot loose weight, which is odd for me as I was always thin.

I know a lot of this could be attributed to just having kids and stuff, right? But I just feel like something is off and this makes sense.

Can somebody give me an idea about what to expect if I pursue this with my PCP? Is it weird to ask her to test me for hypothyroidism? And how accurate is the test?

Thanks!!
Veronica
Many women become hypo after childbirth, sometimes it's triggered by excessive blood loss which can happen in childbirth or surgery. IT isn't weird to ask, but often they will tell you that you're normal. The big problem is that they have no way of knowing what is 'normal' for you because they don't even start testing until you feel lousy. Go to STTM and read up. The TSH test is faulty and if that is the only thing they use to diagnose you, odds are they will continue to let you feel like crap. Google thyroid top docs and search for a doctor in your area, and if you're lucky you may even find one who takes your insurance. A garden variety endo is not likely to treat you by symptoms, so don't even waste your time.

I was thin for my entire life until I had ds at 35, then I started losing hair, gaining weight, and being to exhausted to move. My memory went completely away and I was incapable of learning. Docs kept telling me I was 'fine,' but I knew I wasn't. I even had one tell me that I was 'a middle aged woman, and supposed to gain weight.' Yeah, at the rate of 10 to 15 lbs a month with a decreased appetite?

If you have had mono, or if you have lived in certain parts of the country even, you are more likely to become hypo. It's astonishing the things that could cause it, really.

Find a good doctor, and don't waste time on the bad ones. And read, read, read.

#507 of 1016 Old 10-04-2007, 02:53 PM

OK, so the blood test that the dr. would give me is not necessarily accurate? Ugh I hate stuff like that. :/ I mean, I accept that there could be something else going on with me, but judging by my symptoms this sounds right, you know?

I haven't really *gained* weight, but I gained a lot w/ my last baby and haven't been able to lose all of it... It has been unusually difficult. And the hair thing is weird. Could this affect my menstrual cycle as well? That is another mystery. I gave birth 13 months ago and w/ my other two children, I got AF back at about 4 months PP. I still haven't gotten it back this time. It is odd.

I did bleed a lot w/ my daughter and had to have pitocin via IV after her birth as I was absolutely spurting blood. :/ (it was a really rough labor, natural no induction/pain meds, but absolute torture. I feel like my body is still all screwed up by it.)

Can somebody recommend a book or something? I am thinking I'll go to my PCP and get the blood test, see where that takes me... if it is "normal" I'll see if I can get to a specialist. I found one in my area (thanks bigeyes for the searching tip) but I don't know if they take my insurance. We'll see.

Thanks
#508 of 1016 Old 10-04-2007, 03:52 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Thyroid-Power-...1523391&sr=8-4

http://www.amazon.com/Living-Well-Hy...740957/ref=pd_

http://www.amazon.com/Feeling-Fat-Fu...1523391&sr=8-5

http://www.amazon.com/What-Your-Doct...1523391&sr=8-6

Don't waste your time on the 'for dummies' book, it's mainstream TSH based and won't help you. I actually went to Dr. Shames when I lived in CA, and he is hands down the best thyroid doc I ever had. Expensive as all get-out and of course did not take my insurance, but sadly that is what you usually find when you don't blindly accept what mainstream medicine is shoving down your throat. People are literally driven to suicide from hypothyroid depression, so imo it is worth every penny to find the proper treatment, even if that means you have to go outside your insurance plan, ykwim? You know your own body, and if the doc tells you you're fine, yet you still feel lousy, the information in these books just might be the answer.

hth

#509 of 1016 Old 10-04-2007, 05:17 PM

OK, I'm trying to figure out if this is a cause for concern, or what? I just had some routine bloodwork run, & free T4 & TSH were 2 of the things checked; free T4 seems all right (0.76, with the normal range being 0.70-1.48 ng/dL), but TSH is real low (0.03, with normal range of 0.4-4.00 uIU/mL). I do have a goiter, & have been borderline high thyroid for years, but never had any symptoms. What could this low TSH signify, & what might I do about it? FWIW, I'm 10 weeks PP, lactating, & still losing preg. weight.

: : SAHM to : (5/06), : (7/07) Plus : & a few
#510 of 1016 Old 10-04-2007, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahbazin View Post
OK, I'm trying to figure out if this is a cause for concern, or what? I just had some routine bloodwork run, & free T4 & TSH were 2 of the things checked; free T4 seems all right (0.76, with the normal range being 0.70-1.48 ng/dL), but TSH is real low (0.03, with normal range of 0.4-4.00 uIU/mL). I do have a goiter, & have been borderline high thyroid for years, but never had any symptoms. What could this low TSH signify, & what might I do about it? FWIW, I'm 10 weeks PP, lactating, & still losing preg. weight.
From the things I have been reading lately .3 to 3.0 is the "new"(adopted by Assc. of Endocrinologists in 2003), so in reality you are w/in limits.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page