armpit rash - Mothering Forums

#1 of 7 Old 08-03-2006, 03:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Help? bumpy and red, around the back sides of the arm pit, both sides. I figure it's something i am taking- Maybe in my diet that comes through the sweat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 08-06-2006, 03:04 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I would look into an allergy to something in your deoderant. I developed an allergy to something in my "natural" deoderant after using the same stuff for years. If you've recently switched to a new brand or style I'd say it's even more likely that you're allergic to something. Is the rash painful?
#3 of 7 Old 08-06-2006, 07:47 AM

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
Howdy Laura!! I had that exactly as you described just before vacation about a month ago! My guess was yeast since I was on heavy duty abx for possible Lyme. I had my chiro "scan" for it (he does muscle testing, NMT & NET) & he said it was neuroemotional stuff (most likely stress.) He was probably right, I don't know....you might want to wipe some GSE on there for a while just to be safe (grapefruit seed extract) in case it's yeast.

Mama
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to Girl 2/00, Girl 1/03, Boy 3/06, Boy 11/10, and Girl! 7/15!

#4 of 7 Old 08-06-2006, 11:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mamas :thanks

I thought no one cared about my poor arm-pits

soygur: i had thought ?alergy to deopdorant? but see the rash is mostly on the back of the pit as opposed in the heart of it.

Matesequoia: no abx here, but i am on a higher med dosage for my bipolar. And there has been a good amount of stress within the last 2 months.

I have this powder from "Coventry Farms" made with betonite clay, ground sage, rose, and some others that I've been putting on it. anyway, it seems to be geting better.
#5 of 7 Old 08-06-2006, 09:28 PM

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
I mentioned abx because it could be systemic yeast - do you have any other yeast signs?

And, weren't we gonna hang out???

Mama
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to Girl 2/00, Girl 1/03, Boy 3/06, Boy 11/10, and Girl! 7/15!
#6 of 7 Old 08-07-2006, 12:09 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraess
Mamas :thanks

I thought no one cared about my poor arm-pits

soygur: i had thought ?alergy to deopdorant? but see the rash is mostly on the back of the pit as opposed in the heart of it.

Matesequoia: no abx here, but i am on a higher med dosage for my bipolar. And there has been a good amount of stress within the last 2 months.

I have this powder from "Coventry Farms" made with betonite clay, ground sage, rose, and some others that I've been putting on it. anyway, it seems to be geting better.
Oh, I see. Yeah, my allergic reactions were always all over my pits (I've had two types). So I'm out of ideas, but I'm glad to hear it's getting better!

~Kelsie
#7 of 7 Old 08-07-2006, 12:44 AM - Thread Starter

Matesequioa> i dont think i have other signs????

Yeah, we shoud get together soon! really!!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page