Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins: Curing the Incurable - Page 6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#151 of 169 Old 02-06-2009, 02:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnica View Post
I am giving SA to my 6.5 month old. Do I need to worry about the sodium in it with him being so little?? I can't find any other from of C that is as concentrated. ie ascorbic acid. The stuff you can buy for babies is like 70mg/ serving. Id be going through a bottle every few days! But I do wonder about the amount of sodium in the SA and any effect it may have on a baby this age?????
I am bumping this thread because I would like to know also if SA is safe for a baby this age, and if so, what kind of dosage would be recommended for a daily regime?
Thanks!

FEAR- Emergency Scriptures That Come To Your Rescue During Times Of Fear, Worry, and Anxiety For Your Kindle

#152 of 169 Old 07-25-2009, 02:09 PM

Bumping. Just found it and want to read through it.

Pat

I have a blog.
#153 of 169 Old 07-25-2009, 03:51 PM

I just put this in the Resources sticky
#154 of 169 Old 07-25-2009, 06:49 PM

:d

Patty wife to Jason Mama to Wisteria (6) and Junia (2)
our family is <>< and :
#155 of 169 Old 10-22-2009, 11:38 PM

Hi,

I just discovered this thread so maybe the conversation can be restarted a year later.

I just want to say that I am very excited to see people discussing vitamin & mineral IVs b/c they are truly amazing in their capacity to heal when other normal measures aren't working. I am a naturopathic physician and licensed midwife in Seattle, WA and I actually specialize in IVs. So, feel free to ask me questions. And, if you are in the Seattle area, feel free to look us up for treatment options.

One condition that was missing from the original post: MONO (cmv or ebv viruses) are both helped very quickly with high dose Vit C. Truly a blessing for those that have been fatigued with mono for many months.

Best,
Teresa
#156 of 169 Old 10-24-2009, 03:18 PM

Cool stuff- and timely!

DIYer mama to DD 11/00 and DS 6/05- both intact, naturally!
...missing Mothering Magazine...

#157 of 169 Old 10-24-2009, 03:36 PM

wrong thread
#158 of 169 Old 06-08-2013, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneS View Post

This book is an absolute revelation to me. A must for the non vaxer or anyone who is considering not vaxing. (Thank you MT for suggesting it!
)

It talks about the HUGE amount of research that support using vit. C megadoses, especially via IV or intramuscular injections for knocking out viruses and neutralizing toxins. He gives much regard to Frederick Klenner for his pioneering research and practical application.

The main problem according to Levy, and the way C is regarded by most clinicians today, is that not enough C is assimilated by the body to show any effect. IV and injection, along with oral supplementation as well, is a much better route if facing a serious crisis. (See below). One example in his book is Klenner's own daughter facing chicken pox (I think). She was taking 24 grams a day. Not enough. Just a gram or two by IV and she improved dramatically. So basically if you see no result, you just need more.

Also everyday vit. C dosage to your personal optidose is crucial for the prevention of countless diseases and building the support structure for your immune system to deal with the many environmental toxins we face in the modern world. Vitamin C is rapidly depleted in the body's tissues by any virus and toxic assault on the body. And it's often the clinical appearance of scurvy that clearly shows this.

The fact that many animals synthesize their own vitamin C, increasing it in times of illness or toxic stress, is one of the main reasons that they are not susceptible to degenerative disease as we humans are. Levy hypothesizes that some humans could possibly do this now, or at some point ... as the genome exists in our DNA to produce the specific liver enzyme but seems to remain "untranslated".

The following viral diseases are CURABLE and PREVENTABLE with vitamin C IV and megadosing:

Hepatitis

Measles

Mumps

Viral Encephalitis

Chickenpox

Herpes

Pneumonia

Influenza

Rabies (preventable has been proven only)

AIDS and The Common Cold (preventable and reversible has been proven only)

The following infectious diseases are CURABLE and PREVENTABLE with vitamin C IV and megadosing:

Diptheria

Pertussis (reversible and preventable has been proven only)

Tetanus

Streptoccal and Staphylococcal Infections

Bacillary Dysentary

Pseudomonas Infections

Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever

Leprosy, Tuberculosis, Typhoid Fever, Malaria, Amebic Dysentary (reversible and preventable has been proven only, curable is hypothesized with right doses)

The following toxins can be neutralized:

Alcohol,

Barbituates

Carbon Monoxide

Endotoxin (ie. die off from yeast infections or the Herxheimer reaction)

Exotoxins (ie. metabolites from yeast/bad bacteria intestinal flora imbalance)

Pesticides

Herbicides

PCBs

Radiation

Tetanus toxin

Mercury

Lead

Arsenic

Aluminum

Fluoride, etc.

: Quite an amazing list, huh? Like I said, he has extensive research in this book and clearly states the studies that were constructed to debunk vit. C use pathetically small doses, not "Klenner sized" ones and not via IV or injection.

How to Determine Your Personal Optidose:

Take every hour or every two hours until bowel tolerance is reached. Normally around 6 - 12 grams/day for a healthy adult. When you get watery diarrhea, this means that the body has absorbed all it can. So take just under that amount every single day, in divided doses 3-4x day. If you miss it, you will not be giving your body the dosage it needs to stay healthy and leave your immune system vulnerable. Increase in times of stress or illness. If facing any of the challenges listed above, consider IVs.

Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins: Curing the Incurable

by Tom Levy MD
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...662096-9754430

You can read the Intro and some excerpts at his website. Click on books and then find the Vit. C book and links at bottom of that page: www.tomlevymd.com
I am curren
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneS View Post

This book is an absolute revelation to me. A must for the non vaxer or anyone who is considering not vaxing. (Thank you MT for suggesting it!
)

It talks about the HUGE amount of research that support using vit. C megadoses, especially via IV or intramuscular injections for knocking out viruses and neutralizing toxins. He gives much regard to Frederick Klenner for his pioneering research and practical application.

The main problem according to Levy, and the way C is regarded by most clinicians today, is that not enough C is assimilated by the body to show any effect. IV and injection, along with oral supplementation as well, is a much better route if facing a serious crisis. (See below). One example in his book is Klenner's own daughter facing chicken pox (I think). She was taking 24 grams a day. Not enough. Just a gram or two by IV and she improved dramatically. So basically if you see no result, you just need more.

Also everyday vit. C dosage to your personal optidose is crucial for the prevention of countless diseases and building the support structure for your immune system to deal with the many environmental toxins we face in the modern world. Vitamin C is rapidly depleted in the body's tissues by any virus and toxic assault on the body. And it's often the clinical appearance of scurvy that clearly shows this.

The fact that many animals synthesize their own vitamin C, increasing it in times of illness or toxic stress, is one of the main reasons that they are not susceptible to degenerative disease as we humans are. Levy hypothesizes that some humans could possibly do this now, or at some point ... as the genome exists in our DNA to produce the specific liver enzyme but seems to remain "untranslated".

The following viral diseases are CURABLE and PREVENTABLE with vitamin C IV and megadosing:

Hepatitis

Measles

Mumps

Viral Encephalitis

Chickenpox

Herpes

Pneumonia

Influenza

Rabies (preventable has been proven only)

AIDS and The Common Cold (preventable and reversible has been proven only)

The following infectious diseases are CURABLE and PREVENTABLE with vitamin C IV and megadosing:

Diptheria

Pertussis (reversible and preventable has been proven only)

Tetanus

Streptoccal and Staphylococcal Infections

Bacillary Dysentary

Pseudomonas Infections

Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever

Leprosy, Tuberculosis, Typhoid Fever, Malaria, Amebic Dysentary (reversible and preventable has been proven only, curable is hypothesized with right doses)

The following toxins can be neutralized:

Alcohol,

Barbituates

Carbon Monoxide

Endotoxin (ie. die off from yeast infections or the Herxheimer reaction)

Exotoxins (ie. metabolites from yeast/bad bacteria intestinal flora imbalance)

Pesticides

Herbicides

PCBs

Radiation

Tetanus toxin

Mercury

Lead

Arsenic

Aluminum

Fluoride, etc.

: Quite an amazing list, huh? Like I said, he has extensive research in this book and clearly states the studies that were constructed to debunk vit. C use pathetically small doses, not "Klenner sized" ones and not via IV or injection.

How to Determine Your Personal Optidose:

Take every hour or every two hours until bowel tolerance is reached. Normally around 6 - 12 grams/day for a healthy adult. When you get watery diarrhea, this means that the body has absorbed all it can. So take just under that amount every single day, in divided doses 3-4x day. If you miss it, you will not be giving your body the dosage it needs to stay healthy and leave your immune system vulnerable. Increase in times of stress or illness. If facing any of the challenges listed above, consider IVs.

Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins: Curing the Incurable

by Tom Levy MD
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...662096-9754430

You can read the Intro and some excerpts at his website. Click on books and then find the Vit. C book and links at bottom of that page: www.tomlevymd.com[/t

I need help. I am doing vitamin c for my daughters whooping cough. She is 19mths old. She is bloating :/ what am I doing wrong?
#159 of 169 Old 06-08-2013, 08:00 PM

So I am new to this forum stuff and am totally making a fool of my self trying to post!! I am usin sodium ascorbate on my 19mth old daughter to help with whooping cough. Tonight I noticed she is bloated. Help!!
#160 of 169 Old 06-09-2013, 05:50 AM - Thread Starter

That means she is not absorbing it and it's staying in the gut instead. 

I would either do lower amounts of sodium ascorbate and more often to see if that is better tolerated, or use liposomal.

http://amzn.to/11svRrg

#161 of 169 Old 06-09-2013, 07:19 AM

I will try lowering it. Thanks! I upped it to 1/4 tsp which is 1112mg every hour. I will half that. Thanks!
#162 of 169 Old 06-09-2013, 09:16 AM

Also How will I know it's working??
#163 of 169 Old 06-09-2013, 10:34 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
You should see a very noticeable iimprovement in 12-24 hours.
#164 of 169 Old 06-09-2013, 10:44 AM

She
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiago View Post

You should see a very noticeable iimprovement in 12-24 hours.[/qu

During the day she I loose loose as far as her cough goes. Night time is worse. Any suggestions there?
#165 of 169 Old 06-09-2013, 10:58 AM

During the day she I loose loose as far as her cough goes. Night time is worse. Any suggestions there?

#166 of 169 Old 06-09-2013, 02:37 PM

How do I dose the lypo-spheric?

#167 of 169 Old 06-10-2013, 08:38 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
I have no experience with it.
#168 of 169 Old 06-10-2013, 03:09 PM

I've not read the thread, just went to to last page, so forgive me if I'm missing something. 

REGARDING lypo, IIRC (and that is a big IF) one gram of lypo approximates 5-6 grams INTRAVENOUS.  Is that right?  Check the LIVON website, maybe they'll have info.  You won't (or shouldn't) hit bowel tolerance with lypo, therefore you won't have bloating.  You will just know she is getting better, because, well, she's getting better.  You won't be able to rely on bowel tolerance, though.

Personally, I have never had to take more than 2 packs of lypo at a time before I started feeling relief.  Worse case, I'll take 6 packs of lypo a day (2 packs/3x a day) for a day and I'm better :)  I can't say enough good about this stuff.  It is expensive, though.  So that's a drawback.  I'll go back and see if I can find more information from your post.

There are two lypo formulations I know of.  I've used them both.  First is the Livon brand, second is the one Mercola recommends.  The livon is in packet form...you squeeze it into juice and gently stir and swallow.  The Mercola formulation is in capsules - 2 capsules equals one serving (so, 2 capsules of the mercola equals one packet of the Livon.  Supposedly.)  I like them both.  I was skeptical of the Mercola formula b/c it was about 1/2 the cost of the Livon, but it seems to work well.

Edited to add that vitamincfoundation.org has some very good information on liposomal c.  It's under one of the 'forums', I believe.

Mother to 6

12, 11, 9, 6, 3, 1

Pray, Hope and Don't Worry

#169 of 169 Old 06-10-2013, 05:33 PM

Wow thank you for your input. I am not seeing improvement with sodium ascorbate other ten she is coughing up phlegm. I just have no clue why to look for to know of she is better etc

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page