A huge bump on his head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-22-2006, 12:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The other night I came home from work and my nanny told me that Max took a big fall and his head against the corner of the wall. He had a huge blueish bump right in the middle of his head.
Stupid me didn't take him to the doctor, because he behaved and continues to behave as usual. Active, smiling, running around like normal, but the bump is still there and almost just as big.
Should I worry? (Britney comes to mind). What would you do? I hate hate hate taking him to pedi.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 10-22-2006, 01:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
if he is behaving normally and seems to be happy and feeling okay, i probably wouldn't bother with the ped visit. if you think it will give you peace of mind, maybe it might be an idea to go, but if it were me, i probably wouldn't. might want to try some homeopathic arnica montana for the bump.

Robyn - In stillheart.gif with Tyson, Gothy Mama to fairy.gif Jasmyn (March 12 2003), jammin.gifGrayson (August 2 2005), my angel3.gif Aurora Hope (m/c Nov 10 2010), and baby.gif Sydney Rayne (September 17 2011)     ribboncesarean.gifx3

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page