Healing the Gut Tribe - November! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 03:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
I'm trying to find info on kombucha and breastfeeding. I know there have been some disscussions around here but I am bad at using the search, how do I find these threads?
Here is the recent thread regarding kombucha and breastfeeding:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=531271

Quote:
Also, is it possible that DS is reacting to tilapia but not cod? I have been looking back at my food diary and it seems like most of the times his face is itchy I have eaten tilapia. Probably just a coincidence. On this subject, does anyone here abstain from all seafood because of the mercury?
Tilapia is farm-raised and cod is usually wild caught. You may want to watch for reactions when eating other farm-raised fish. It's possible that your DS is allergic to the PCBs and antibiotics in the farmed fish.

DH has issues with mercury and is going through AET right now. We noticed that while he would react with the higher mercury content fish like tuna, he wouldn't with low mercury fish like cod and salmon. We don't avoid fish altogether since our naturopathic doctor has said that the Omega 3's and good stuff you can get from fish is so much better from fresh fish than from supplements and the benefits generally outweigh the negatives, but it's best to stick with wild caught, low mercury fish.
#62 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolansmum View Post
On this subject, does anyone here abstain from all seafood because of the mercury?
YES, YES, and YES. I know some are supposed to be lower in mercury than others and I know the differences btw. farm raised vs. wild caught etc. but I'm not taking any chances w/dd.

I love fish too and miss eating it. If it were just me though, and if I didn't have to think about dd, I'd eat it maybe once a month but no more and I definitely wouldn't eat canned anything.
#63 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Also, is it possible that DS is reacting to tilapia but not cod? I have been looking back at my food diary and it seems like most of the times his face is itchy I have eaten tilapia. Probably just a coincidence. On this subject, does anyone here abstain from all seafood because of the mercury?
Personally I think the benefits of most fish outweigh any risks of mercury, although I stay away from the high-mercury ones (tuna). I rarely eat any other seafood, though, because they filter toxins through their bodies.

I really only eat canned wild caught salmon or occasionally canned herring or sardines, though--we don't live anywhere near the coast and "fresh" fish is very expensive, so I rarely buy any.
#64 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 12:01 PM

Sara-thanks for the link to the kombucha/breastfeeding. And thanks for the kefir grains and scoby! My kefir is still brewing, it was still too sweet after 12 hrs. DS guzzled his BM kefir . The grains must like the BM, they doubled in about 8 hrs.

Caedmyn-I have been pumping an extra bottle every night before I go to bed, when DS doesn't eat. It may be worth it to get a hand pump and try. I am hoping that kefir will help us! You can also hand expressing milk, are you familiar with this technique? http://www.lactationinstitute.org/MANUALEX.html

We create our own reality.
#65 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 12:10 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
DS guzzled his BM kefir . The grains must like the BM, they doubled in about 8 hrs.
So, did YOU taste it?

Jennifer, Naturopath and mom

#66 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 12:17 PM

two days without kefir (kept forgetting to get milk at the store).... and then last night i got walloped by a nasty stomach bug. both ends, simultaneously - TMI i'm sure. so much for my cast iron stomach. ds had the chills around dinner time but seemed ok last night and dh (so far) is unaffected (he usually gets these sorts of things first so maybe he's ok). though dh is fighting a cold that is settling nicely into his lungs.

the worst part is twofold - both daycare teachers were flattened over the weekend by some stomach bug. they felt fine after clearing their gut contents but then were hit with nasty delusional-style fevers the next day. maybe i won't be doing laundry today after all!

the other part is that we ate at a friend's house last night and she did everything NT-style including kefir butter and kefir ice cream. she got her grains from me a few months ago.

so.... has anybody tried anyone else's yogurt or kefir and gotten sick? i'm sure that we form quite a tight symbiosis with our usual homebrews but i'm also sure that homebrews vary from house to house.

i guess the good news is that ds's tiny eczema patches seem to be going away now that i've gone back to my summertime dosages of EPO and borage oil (i've confounded things though by cutting wheat out for a few days, some of which i had last night - so maybe that's why i got sick?). now i'm trying to figure out if his sinus issues are infectious or allergic. i think i'll just crawl back under the covers and sleep on this for a while

#67 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 12:52 PM

The eczema on DD's cheeks looks the best when she first wakes up in the morning, and by early afternoon they start looking pretty red. Is this common for eczema, or does it seem like something she's eating during the day is making them red? I would think it is something she is eating and not something I am eating because she nurses just as frequently at night as she does during the daytime. Any thoughts on this?

Also, I'm wondering if the wheat I keep eating is making DD's eczema worse (yes, I'm cheating a lot these days). I would like to do a month wheat-free, but I don't know if that is possible right now as we are going to visit DH's family for a week over Thanksgiving. We will be traveling (and eating out) for a couple of days, and then with Thanksgiving (I will not be cooking)...those of you who have done it (Annikate?) how feasible is it to try to go wheat-free while eating out or eating at other people's houses?
#68 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caedmyn View Post
The eczema on DD's cheeks looks the best when she first wakes up in the morning, and by early afternoon they start looking pretty red. Is this common for eczema, or does it seem like something she's eating during the day is making them red? I would think it is something she is eating and not something I am eating because she nurses just as frequently at night as she does during the daytime. Any thoughts on this?
Could it be that she's just not touching them or irritating them while she's sleeping? I know that my dd's eczema (behind her knee) is paler and drier in the morning, but during the day, her clothes rub on it and she sometimes touches it, so at night it looks worse. Also, when do you bathe your dd? We do it at night, so any irritation that might arise from that is gone by morning.

Quote:
Also, I'm wondering if the wheat I keep eating is making DD's eczema worse (yes, I'm cheating a lot these days). I would like to do a month wheat-free, but I don't know if that is possible right now as we are going to visit DH's family for a week over Thanksgiving. We will be traveling (and eating out) for a couple of days, and then with Thanksgiving (I will not be cooking)...those of you who have done it (Annikate?) how feasible is it to try to go wheat-free while eating out or eating at other people's houses?
I cheated a lot the few days before Halloween. It was the first time in a long time that I'd had anything with dairy (at least with more than trace amounts). DD broke out all over, with rough patches on her torso, legs and arms, and streaky, red stuff behind her knees and under her arms. Thankfully, it's clearing up pretty quickly and the yeast rash didn't seem to accompany it at all. (Maybe the threelac is working?).
#69 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 02:36 PM

Quote:

Oh caedmyn you *must* try to eliminate wheat then if you haven't really given it a go.

Of course, I'm biased. To me, wheat = evil. (Not really funny if you could see my dd after she's gotten some.) Just the look she gets in her eyes is enough for me to never want to eat it again. She gets that totally *checked out* look - I don't know any other way to describe it. Not to mention the myriad of other things it does to her system.

It is very difficult not ingesting any wheat (and gluten too!) while you are away from home because it is *everything*. And I mean everything, from Morton salt to frozen peas to . . . everything.

If I were in your shoes I'd give it at least 6 weeks wheat/gluten free and see if it helps. It took dd 8 weeks to get it out of her system (and mine I guess.)

And I love bread too. I'm currently addicted to Whole Foods' gluten free baked goods. Yeah, there's a lot of other crap in there like soy : and sugar though so I'm trying to limit myself.
#70 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 02:59 PM

caedmyn - not entirely wheat-free yet here but we are visiting my dh's grandparents over thanksgiving (which is prolly worse than just the ILs - age makes a huge difference). i planned a menu for us and am baking snacks and treats and even a few meals (to freeze). we'll haul a huge cooler along with us. "FOOD ALLERGIES" is the story i'm sticking to. that and "the doctor said so". dh has already told grandma and has already heard "well, how do you make pumpkin pie without using a can of milk?" eesh.

i am finding gluten free treats however in the raw foods world. there's a nice thread going on in Traditional Foods with a few recipes (Even one that calls for 20 eggs!) and then there's always the other forums to check out. firefaery has a ton of recipes that she can point you (us) to.

#71 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 03:42 PM

Argh! This is a really bad time to be trying to eliminate foods...between this trip to visit DH's family, and then 2 1/2 weeks after that DD & I will be moving to Montana because DH is being deployed...after we move we will have roughly 10 days where I don't know where we will be living or we'll be bouncing back around beween two different states while we spend our last few days with DH. I know we will be eating out some (almost impossible not to, plus, well...I would like to enjoy my last little bit of time with DH for 6+ months). I was hoping I could start now and go wheat free for 4 weeks but I think it is just going to be too difficult right now. I guess I'll eliminate coconut milk from DD's diet for the time being and see if that helps since that will be much easier to do right now. Then after the first of the year I can try wheat/gluten free if things haven't improved.

Annikate--do you think two weeks of wheat free would be enough to see any results at all? I have two weeks before we go to visit DH's family...

DD doesn't mess with/rub her cheeks at all so I don't think that affects the eczema as far as night-time goes. She only gets a bath every 7-10 days because she hates the water
#72 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 05:38 PM

I'm new to this whole "healing the gut" thing, and I'm pretty overwealmed. The cheat sheet sticky is wonderful, but I was wondering if someone could post a link to the very first healing the gut thread. The earliest I see is March '06 and it seems by the first few posts that there were threads before it. Could someone please post a link to the first "healing the gut" thread?
Thanks!
#73 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAfton View Post
I'm new to this whole "healing the gut" thing, and I'm pretty overwealmed. The cheat sheet sticky is wonderful, but I was wondering if someone could post a link to the very first healing the gut thread. The earliest I see is March '06 and it seems by the first few posts that there were threads before it. Could someone please post a link to the first "healing the gut" thread?
Thanks!
Welcome!
Here is the very first Healing the GUt thread - before it was called that.
#74 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Annikate--do you think two weeks of wheat free would be enough to see any results at all? I have two weeks before we go to visit DH's family...
It's sure worth a try. In all the reading I've done I don't *think* two weeks would be enough, but hey, like everything else - - each person is different.

If you do try it for 2 weeks keep that in mind and if you don't see improvement don't let it discourage you.

Oh, did you say you were going to eliminate CO too? Why don't you do that first and see what happens and then try the wheat afterward.
#75 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 06:03 PM

Some questions. Sorry I don't have a ton of time to be supportive lately.

We have found somone who does NAET. Who here has done that? What do you think of it? It feels really right to me to do this so perhaps I don't want to hear any bad stories....

Also, I realized that dd does not crave sweets and never has. Could this mean that she really doesn't have yeast in her gut but instead has some other bad bug? Fruit and sugar makes her nuts : but she doesn't crave it (like I do : )

thoughts???

Patty wife to Jason Mama to Wisteria (6) and Junia (2)
our family is <>< and :
#76 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattyla View Post
Some questions. Sorry I don't have a ton of time to be supportive lately.

We have found somone who does NAET. Who here has done that? What do you think of it? It feels really right to me to do this so perhaps I don't want to hear any bad stories....

Also, I realized that dd does not crave sweets and never has. Could this mean that she really doesn't have yeast in her gut but instead has some other bad bug? Fruit and sugar makes her nuts : but she doesn't crave it (like I do : )

thoughts???
I don't see why sugars couldn't feed other bad bugs, too. Her behavior changed for the better when you eliminated fruit & sweets from her diet, right? FWIW, I never craved sweets or fruit, either. I ate quite a bit of them, especially fruit, but it was because I was hungry and didn't know what else to eat, not because I craved them....
#77 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 07:31 PM

Wheat- when I first started the diet a few months back I saw huge improvements in my own health from cutting out wheat(90% of my allergies such as sneezing and runny nose went away.) But I still cheated about once a week with some sweet treat, now I have really been wheat free for 2 months and I don't see a difference in DS's cheeks. Something else may be going on though, like not having CLO for a week...I couldn't stomach it after my stomach bug.

My water kefir soda is still sweet after 24 hrs. Is that normal? I used agave nectar as the sweetener and a slice of lemon and ginger. And, NO, I did not taste the BM kefir. In fact I have only tasted a tiny bit of my BM plain.

Caedmyn-Is your DH going to Iraq? Sounds like you will be having a stressful few months even without trying to stay on the diet. I agree with trying to cut out CO first, much easier. Are you egg free too? I need some more variety in my diet and am thinking of adding them back in, I don't know if DS is actually sensitive to them.

#78 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 07:57 PM

Wheat free-ok, I just looked at hidden gluten and I could be having a touch of these hidden things. Hmm, it is difficult to get it all out. I have not found any lists that have table salt (not that I use it) or frozen peas, Annikate, do you have a good website to check these things?

#79 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 08:24 PM

Wheat can take up to 6 months to work out of your system.

our family is <>< and :
#80 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Wheat- when I first started the diet a few months back I saw huge improvements in my own health from cutting out wheat(90% of my allergies such as sneezing and runny nose went away.) But I still cheated about once a week with some sweet treat, now I have really been wheat free for 2 months and I don't see a difference in DS's cheeks. Something else may be going on though, like not having CLO for a week...I couldn't stomach it after my stomach bug.

My water kefir soda is still sweet after 24 hrs. Is that normal? I used agave nectar as the sweetener and a slice of lemon and ginger. And, NO, I did not taste the BM kefir. In fact I have only tasted a tiny bit of my BM plain.

Caedmyn-Is your DH going to Iraq? Sounds like you will be having a stressful few months even without trying to stay on the diet. I agree with trying to cut out CO first, much easier. Are you egg free too? I need some more variety in my diet and am thinking of adding them back in, I don't know if DS is actually sensitive to them.
Is it your first batch of water kefir? Sometimes the grains take a batch or two to get going after being shipped. Also, if you've been off sweets and fruit, you might try having someone who hasn't been off them taste it--I made a batch with ginger that tasted really sweet to me and DH said it tasted like teriyaki sauce. Mine usually start losing their sweetness after around 24 hours...then I strain the grains out and let them sit for another 12-36 hours until they're starting to be sour.

DH is going to Afghanistan. It will actually be easier for me to do the diet once he's gone as I won't be tempted to go out and eat. I'm going to try cutting out coconut MILK for DD, not CO...CO is about 1/3 of my calories so I can't cut it out unless there are no alternatives. I'm not egg free...yet another thing DD could be reacting to.
#81 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 09:04 PM

Quote:
I don't see why sugars couldn't feed other bad bugs, too. Her behavior changed for the better when you eliminated fruit & sweets from her diet, right? FWIW, I never craved sweets or fruit, either. I ate quite a bit of them, especially fruit, but it was because I was hungry and didn't know what else to eat, not because I craved them....
Yeah, I was going to say the same thing about the cravings. I don't think that because she doesn't crave them doesn't mean she has no yeat. Dunno tho. You know Patty, her CDSA showed *no* yeast right? So maybe she is fighting something else altogether.

Re: NAET. I have a friend who keeps recommending that I take dd for her wheat allergy. She swears by it. Saw huge improvements in her dcs through the treatments. I'm really not into going because dd's wheat allergy isn't that difficult for me to deal with right now. When she gets to be school-age and out of my reach more I might consider it.

The thing about NAET (from what I've heard) is that you have to make sure you find a really good practitioner. (Not unlike other things I guess. . . )
#82 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattyla View Post
Wheat can take up to 6 months to work out of your system.
It's nasty, nasty stuff.

#83 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
Yeah, I was going to say the same thing about the cravings. I don't think that because she doesn't crave them doesn't mean she has no yeat. Dunno tho. You know Patty, her CDSA showed *no* yeast right? So maybe she is fighting something else altogether.

Re: NAET. I have a friend who keeps recommending that I take dd for her wheat allergy. She swears by it. Saw huge improvements in her dcs through the treatments. I'm really not into going because dd's wheat allergy isn't that difficult for me to deal with right now. When she gets to be school-age and out of my reach more I might consider it.

The thing about NAET (from what I've heard) is that you have to make sure you find a really good practitioner. (Not unlike other things I guess. . . )
Yea she had no yeast in her cdsa but I don't think that means much.

If dd's allergy was just wheat... She is either getting something she shouldn't, started a new allergy or something else entirely is going on. The past 2+ weeks have been really difficult. All the ground we gained this past summer cutting out fruit and dairy is gone, we are back to where we were then (and still no fruit or dairy).

I have a really good feeling about the woman who does this NAET. It seems weird but I think we were meant to find her specifically. The fact that she lives just 2 blocks from me is a part of that for sure. My only real hesitation is that she isn't listed on the NAET practitioner database, but then neither is the DAN Dr we were recomended to who also does NAET and she came with glowing recomendations. I have talked to several acupuncturists who speak of this woman with such warmth and admiration, that helps me feel really good about her too.

our family is <>< and :
#84 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Wheat free-ok, I just looked at hidden gluten and I could be having a touch of these hidden things. Hmm, it is difficult to get it all out. I have not found any lists that have table salt (not that I use it) or frozen peas, Annikate, do you have a good website to check these things?
I do have a list that someone on a yahoo group sent me. I had a near computer crash several weeks ago and cleaned the hd. I'll see if I can find it.

I have not found any good websites. In fact, one site said one of the "best bets" for going wheat/gluten free was OATMEAL. head

I learned a lot about hidden gluten just by hanging around on the pecanbread group. I haven't been over there in many many months though. There are people over there who actually have the time to call companies and get the nitty gritty details.

Just imagine trying to add *that* into your daily repetoire.
#85 of 484 Old 11-06-2006, 09:14 PM

The more I hang out here the more saddened I become that we have to take all of these matters into our own hands. Sickening.

BTW, the site I said above that recommended oatmeal for a gluten-free diet came from dd's allergist.

Well, he's not really her allergist. He's the only one in our insurance book that we could take her to to get the RAST done.

Needless to say, we haven't been back since.
#86 of 484 Old 11-07-2006, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
BTW, the site I said above that recommended oatmeal for a gluten-free diet came from dd's allergist.
I am gluten-free and the misinformation out there is so frustrating!!! I feel like, unless I eat a home, there is gluten everywhere!

I just wanted to say hello. I have many food intolerances (20 on a blood test!!) and mild candida and I am hoping SCD will help me heal my gut...Is SCD a good choice for me? (I eat traditional foods and take probiotics already) I am also on antibiotics for 2nd stage Lyme right now so I am at least trying to keep any further damage from being done.

Jen

homebirth.jpg<>< Mama to DS, DD, and a new baby girl 4/1! homeschool.gifmdcblog5.gif

#87 of 484 Old 11-07-2006, 05:33 AM

Wheat: To find out truly wheat/gluten free foods, check out one of the Celiac organizations out there. http://tinyurl.com/ughkt These are just the search results to save some time. Celiac Sprue has a sample letter to send to companies for full disclosure of the ingredients in their products on the label.

DD and I have been wheat free (not necessarily gluten, though) for 8 months. Wheat makes her incontinent. I had a week of unavoidable wheat exposure (a wedding and a funeral, everything covered in gravy), and she didn't get the usual incontinence. So I did a full on wheat trial (breaded boneless chicken wings with a Kung Pow sauce). She didn't react--but *I* did! I was a raging monster the next day! I had been taking EPO for PMS symptoms, but stopped taking it when the PMS was not so bad (coinciding with the absence of wheat). With that one super wheat challenge I was a mess. No more wheat for us!

Pumpkin pie: Coconut milk can be substituted in pumpkin pie and it tastes yummy!

Kim Chi: Anyone doing kim chi? I made a batch and it's too salty, like cut open your tongue salty, because I didn't account for the fish sauce: . Is there any way to get rid of some saltiness? Can I stick a raw potato in there to absord it? It's so tasty otherwise, I'd sure hate to waste it!

Cashew Sour Cream: Here's a recipe for Cashew Sour Cream I stumbled upon. It's SCD legal as far as I can tell. I haven't tried it yet.
Cashew Sour Cream

1 cup raw cashews (must not be roasted or salted)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 to 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
Juice of one small lemon

Cover cashews with water and soak for a few hours, or overnight. Pour off all water, and place nuts in food processor. Add 1/4 cup cold water, salt, vinegar and lemon juice. Puree for 3-4 minutes or until completely smooth and creamy in consistency. Use in any recipe that calls for sour cream.

Samantha

Samantha, Mama to Elizabeth, September 24, 2004
#88 of 484 Old 11-07-2006, 11:32 AM

[QUOTE=MommyofPunkiePie;6468964]

Kim Chi: Anyone doing kim chi? I made a batch and it's too salty, like cut open your tongue salty, because I didn't account for the fish sauce: . Is there any way to get rid of some saltiness? Can I stick a raw potato in there to absord it? It's so tasty otherwise, I'd sure hate to waste it!
/QUOTE]

You could try the potato...otherwise you could make another batch with a lot less salt and mix the two together.
#89 of 484 Old 11-07-2006, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyofPunkiePie View Post
Like Caedmyn mentioned, you can mix some extra veggies into it. No need to mix the new veggies with salt -- just mix thoroughly with your kim chi, pound them back into jars and let sit for another day at room temperature or just stick in your fridge. You'll end up with more kim chi, although in the beginning, the new veggies won't taste very fermented.

BTW, I've been following this thread(s) for awhile although I haven't posted much here, so I haven't introduced myself properly. I tend to have a milk allergy and suspected leaky gut. A little over two years ago, my allergies were so bad that I ended up with a chronic cough that lasted almost six months. I began to have asthma attacks a couple of times a day and it got so bad, I couldn't sleep in my own bed or go into the main bathroom without an attack. I was starting to become "bubble girl". My conventional primary care physician gave me allergy medicine which only worked for a couple of weeks. I read about dust mite allergies and mold allergies and pet allergies (I have 2 cats), but in my gut (no pun intended) , I knew that something was wrong with me, that's it's not right to have to live with ionic air cleaners and scrub down the bathroom and floors every day. That's when DH and I got really hard core on nutrition.

Fast forward to today -- I only get slight sniffles now during allergy season. I'm still trying to heal my gut since I keep self-diagnosing deficiencies that I'm sure is caused by mal-absorption and digestive issues. I try to do a lot of fermented foods, and am convinced that it played a huge part in my healing.

Quote:
Cashew Sour Cream: Here's a recipe for Cashew Sour Cream I stumbled upon. It's SCD legal as far as I can tell. I haven't tried it yet.
Oh, hey. I think there's a similar recipe in Wild Fermentation for sour cream made with pepitas (pumpkin seeds). It sounded so good, that even though I'm not currently avoiding dairy (I only do fermented dairy), I got some pepitas to try making it. Will post the recipe when I find my book.
#90 of 484 Old 11-07-2006, 01:40 PM

Wow, so much great information! I read through the original thread, the first page of the 2nd thread, and most all of the linked articles. I have a question about kefir...

If you're "healing the gut" can you drink kefir made with cow's milk? I saw that SCD doesn't allow milk. Can you drink kefir made with anything?

Thanks!
-Afton

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page