Home strep test? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 03-06-2007, 06:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Have any of you ever used one? I am suspecting strep but my dd was just on antibiotics and they obviously didn't work. I am treating it at home with things mentioned here but I am thinking maybe I should get the tests and actually know if they have it or not.
#2 of 5 Old 03-06-2007, 10:13 PM

We see that repeatedly. A child has strep, they get abx, the child 'seems' healed and within a month the strep is back.

It is an imbalance and I really do not thing that abx works very well.

Funny. Don't kids in the rest of the world get strep? Or do they just not use abx for it?

85% of the worlds' abx is used in the US. Can you imagine...The rest of the world uses 15%. That is unimaginable.

ok. on with the subject at hand.

I would absolutely not use abx again and I really would not use any home test kit or whatever to test it. I would simply get to the bottom of it and treat it in the most natural way.

I am sure you have seen my 'sick recipe' but I'll post it again.

Here it is.

You can skip the rest of this post -

While I am at it, I want to post that my oldest grandson (10 y) got sick Sunday morning. He had a slight fever. He still ran around all day, insisting he was fine. By evening he had a fever somewhere around 102.

I immediately started giving him my 'magic potions' (he takes whatever I give him because he has seen that it cures him).

Monday he was very sick. I am sure his fever was around 102 or 103 all day. He mostly slept but I woke him up every hour on the hour and gave him things to drink. No food.

Monday all night he had a high, high fever. I was up most of the night. I wanted to give him something to drink all night long every hour. I dosed off here and there but he got quite a bit to drink. His fever was at least 103 or higher.

This morning he woke up still sick. We continued with everything. By noon the fever dropped and he was hungry. He ate for the first time. Now by evening he says he is well enough to go to school tomorrow. (We want him to stay home one more day though because he is still weak.)

That is how it is dealt with. Treat it immediately and consistently. For us that works every time. But in order to do that you have to have a plan of action and you have to have the supplies ready.

OK.. I'm done. Sorry to have used your thread.
#3 of 5 Old 03-06-2007, 11:23 PM
Banned

Agreed with gitti
you cannot cure strep via antibiotics,it will dissapear for a day,a week a month then return with a vengance.
You cannot do a 'home do it yourself strep test",must be done in a lab by a RN or MD.

Strep not treated (NOT CURED) will cause major chronic ailments.
There is a powerfull homeopathic remedy called a nosode of strep. can only be prescribed by a classical homeopath, This does cure the strep. You can test afterwards one day-one month-one yr............it will not return.
You cannot 'do it yourself' homeopathy regards strep,its much too dangerous to make a mistake,needs a trained professional. Let me know if you want a ref.

TYLER
#4 of 5 Old 03-12-2007, 06:14 PM

I'm interested in this....can you give me a referral? After two bouts with strep within three months I'm convinced abx is not the way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylertyler View Post
Agreed with gitti
you cannot cure strep via antibiotics,it will dissapear for a day,a week a month then return with a vengance.
You cannot do a 'home do it yourself strep test",must be done in a lab by a RN or MD.

Strep not treated (NOT CURED) will cause major chronic ailments.
There is a powerfull homeopathic remedy called a nosode of strep. can only be prescribed by a classical homeopath, This does cure the strep. You can test afterwards one day-one month-one yr............it will not return.
You cannot 'do it yourself' homeopathy regards strep,its much too dangerous to make a mistake,needs a trained professional. Let me know if you want a ref.

TYLER

Mama to : Savannah (12/16/2002) & Bruen (3/19/2005). The H = Jason :
Baby #3 Drake (10/21/2009) :
#5 of 5 Old 03-12-2007, 11:55 PM
Banned

www.homeopathic.org
has a directory of homeopaths in each state.
Ask for a classicalhomeopath. Nothing less.

tyler

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page