secret testing on children - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-22-2007, 04:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The point is that questionable sources are doing a disservice to the points you are trying to make.

And, copying and pasting articles is usually a UA violation, because of copyright.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2007, 05:01 PM

Tyler, what are you even saying? This post is certainly going to be pulled, but you're just incomprehensible most of the time. I've said this in another pulled thread, but if you are trying to educate people, there's a difference between enlightening them and inflaming them. I would be halfway interested in what you had to say if you didn't include snarky faces, act like those who disagree with you are idiots and disavow ANY usefulness of allopathic medicine under ANY circumstance whatsoever.

Mama to H (6) B (3) : A (1)
Old 03-22-2007, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniedb View Post
Tyler, what are you even saying? This post is certainly going to be pulled, but you're just incomprehensible most of the time. I've said this in another pulled thread, but if you are trying to educate people, there's a difference between enlightening them and inflaming them. I would be halfway interested in what you had to say if you didn't include snarky faces, act like those who disagree with you are idiots and disavow ANY usefulness of allopathic medicine under ANY circumstance whatsoever.
I was just trying to say this exact thing but couldn't seem to word it properly.

User Tag List