So I tested really high for copper, chromium, zinc, slightly high for mercury and high for nickel.
I have a very leaky gut, and if I understand correctly, bad digestion can cause high levels, or high levels can cause bad digestion
I have severe eczema on my hands, as well as on my eyelids and my skin is just overall very dry. This started after we moved into our new house, although I had it on and off before (NEVER as bad and only when I worked at a place where I had to put my hands in bleach water
: ) and the test results says allergic eczema can be caused by high chromium levels. Anyone know anything about this?
Our new house is pretty environmentally friendly. We live out in the country, not a lot of exposure to pollution or fumes. We have well water, and PEX tubing with only very small amounts of copper to join the PEX, so we don't think the copper is coming from the pipes. The well water was tested before we moved into the house and it looked fine.
For any of you who have had this test done, how did you pinpoint where the exposure was coming from? I honestly have no clue how I could be so high in these things! My diet is limited because I am on a modified elimination diet because of my allergies and dd's (she's nursing).
Also, how do these levels affect dd while she's nursing?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!