Stop the FDA! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 05-22-2007, 10:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I haven't posted here in years, but this is very important. The FDA is currently trying to stop our right to buy supplements, herbs, massage oils and even vegetable juice in order to give Big Pharm more power and the general public less rights. You can see the article and take action below, however, the FDA link very conveniently doesn't work. When you try to send your comment, an error comes up, so I've also included a link directly to the FDA comments page. Scroll down a bit when you reach it. Please also contact your senators, Congressmen and anyone else you think will listen. Even if you aren't into supplements or whatever, think of this as a rights issue. Feel free to post this wherever, I just don't want to cross post here.

http://www.newstarget.com/021810.html

http://vm.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/qa-top.html
#2 of 4 Old 05-22-2007, 11:18 AM

Thanks so much for posting that. We are healing our daughter using primarily supplements and if our freedoms toward that end are infringed upon in any way b/c of big pharma, we're outta here. No kidding.
#3 of 4 Old 05-22-2007, 11:28 AM

If you look at Dr Mercola's site, you can probably find an explanation of why this is not as worrisome as it sounds. He had a lawyer look into it and come up with an assessment. Hold on, I'll see if I can find it.

Here you go.....

http://v.mercola.com/blogs/public_bl...ion-12707.aspx
#4 of 4 Old 05-22-2007, 11:30 AM

That would help me breath a sigh of relief b/c right now I'm and not the least bit surprised yk?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page