THE Adrenal Fatigue Thread - Page 53 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-27-2009, 03:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I read back further about people with eye issues (floaters)... has anyone ever had increased intra (or is it inter) cranial pressure? I went to get an eye exam and while my pupils were dialated the dr. told me that one part of the inside of eye was bulging in, indicating intercranial pressure. Prior to that I had a CT scan for the blinding headaches I was having (that I now believe was the hypoglycemia talking) and anyway the CT scan showed normal. I don't know what to make of this.

Also I have jaw issues too. I don't notice too much clenching/grinding now but it used to be very painful. Just popping now.

Is there a test that measures all of your nutrient levels to see where you are deficient?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2009, 12:12 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowjello View Post
This is totally me. Looking back I can see that I was hypoglycemic since childhood, probably AF too (maybe AF caused). Fainting, binging, feeling weak/trembly, needing to eat often. But of course all my complaints were "in my head." : Then when I was pregnant with DD I felt super fatigued, super weak, super moody/crying jags, super thirsty, peeing every hour, tested neg. for gest. diabetes, and my OBGYN attributed it all to normal pregnancy stuff. When DD was born she had health issues and I got worse. Went on total elim diet and was miserable. Would binge on what I COULD eat (a lot of rice products like cake, bread, ice cream or potato chips) and had irritability/rages. I knew it was a problem but kept doing it because everyone said there was nothing wrong with me, including DH, so I was sort of in denial and sort of trying to prove it to everyone. With each binge I got worse and successively have had to remove more and more from my diet, to the point now where I eat a very strict diabetic type diet with no room for error. I feel so stupid and angry that I drove my body to this place.

I can't wait to get my results back and start some kind of treatment! My biggest concern right now is feeling like I need to wean DD so I can treat this effectively. It is actually scaring me how hypoglycemic I am... the heart palpitations. Also I believe DD inherited my AF and hypoglycemia and if weaned maybe my whacked out hormones won't affect her and she can get better. Going to look back and see... you all probably have discussed that somewhere in the thread.
This is me too, minus the GD symptoms while preggo.

I've recently found that anything carby or sugary gives me heart palps (stress too.) So like you, I've been moving towards a diabetic diet, low carb, low sugar.

Quote:
I read back further about people with eye issues (floaters)... has anyone ever had increased intra (or is it inter) cranial pressure? I went to get an eye exam and while my pupils were dialated the dr. told me that one part of the inside of eye was bulging in, indicating intercranial pressure. Prior to that I had a CT scan for the blinding headaches I was having (that I now believe was the hypoglycemia talking) and anyway the CT scan showed normal. I don't know what to make of this.

Also I have jaw issues too. I don't notice too much clenching/grinding now but it used to be very painful. Just popping now.

Is there a test that measures all of your nutrient levels to see where you are deficient?
I feel like I have pressure sometimes - and my mind wanders to brain tumors when I let it. I had a CT scan before I had Ds (maybe 4 years ago) at the ER when I had what turned out to be an ocular migraine. I was vomiting every two minutes for 10 hours. I had meningitis when Dd2 was 10 months old (about 5 years ago), and I was sure that I had it again, even had another spinal tap. SO, I know that as of 4 years ago, there was nothing funny going on in my head (at least nothing that showed. )

But the floater posts that you read were likely mine. I get my eyes tested every year & the time is coming around again, so I'll be sure to ask about any visible pressure.

My chiro freaked me out something fierce many years back when I was lying on my back. She asked if one of my eyes had always protruded more than the other. I had no idea what she was talking about but she told me to waste no time getting it checked out (like, eye doctor that day, or ER.) Needless to say, I about had a heart attack worrying about it.) All of these years later, one eye still bulges out a little more than the other.

What's interesting about this, especially in relation to TMJ, is that anything in our heads being out of alignment can cause symptoms like these.

I took Dd1 for craniosacral therapy (Kinderssage) & her massage therapist & I had a lot of great conversations. I was taking Dd1 to help expand her palate, which worked, to an extent.
Anyway, Ds was born with a crooked head. It's not obvious, but if you feel the back of his head, the one side of it is a bit flattened. In the beginning, I was taking him to an awesome chiro for craniosacral work, but I need to take him to our Kinderssage therapist for some serious work.
Christine, our therapist, said that if something is "tight' or out of alignment (like Ds' head) it can affect the jaw (the alignment of the teeth) which will lead to TMJ. It can also cause pressure within the head which could cause eye bulging, headaches, etc. I wonder if it would fix the floater problem to have some craniosacral work done? It's just so much money.

Homeschoolin' Mama chicken3.gifto Dd1 2/3/00, Dd2 1/13/03, Ds1 3/11/06 & Ds2 11/18/10!!
Old 02-27-2009, 01:29 PM

I am about 1.5 weeks from when my cycle ended and I still feel great...but I dread that, in about 1 weeks time, I'll start feeling crappy again, dizzy, needing more salt...and then the week of AF it's horrible. I can't seem to get better until it's all said and done...

anyone else like this? What do you do to keep up the good feeling?
Old 02-27-2009, 04:13 PM

Hi ladies! I thought I'd join in here. I only made it through the first ten and the last two pages of this post. Please forgive me if I ask something that's been covered before.

My story:
I was diagnosed with Hypoglycemia my freshman year of college (2000) and had no idea what that was. I went home and told my family about it and they literally laughed in my face, repeatedly. They had never heard of it before either, and after months of severe harassment and "making fun" of me, they convinced me to let it drop and that it was "all in my head."

I never got better, and went back to a DR 2 years later to see what was wrong with me and he put me on Zoloft for depression. That let me function for a few months, but after a weekend home from school without my pills I had crazy symptoms when I went back on them. So, I stopped and have just been going through the motions ever since.

Lately I've been beating myself up a lot for not being the person I should be (the person I know I am on the inside), and I started paying attention to my body. After months of not being able to get to sleep until 4am no matter how hard I tried I started to notice some things. I have always been cold, but it's gotten progressively worse over the years. My bbt is consistently in the low 96 range. : I have also always had blood pressure far below normal (which I thought was a really great thing).
In the past few months I've been feeling dizzy and my heart has been racing and I thought at first it was diabetes. So, I was able to get a free glucose meter and have been watching my blood sugar. On Monday I had the presence of mind to check it during a particularly nasty "freakout" and it was LOW! not High! So, of course my immediate thought was, "duh, silly! You have hypoglycemia!"
I started researching the causes of hypoglycemia and that led me to hypothyroidism and low adrenal function. I am 95% sure that I have hypothyroidism, but so many of my symptoms fit adrenal issues that I'm saving up to have it all tested.

Here's something interesting. I have been trying to reset my circadian rhythm with light therapy, and that's working so far. I got a .80 clearance plant bulb and sit under it for 30 minutes within 30 minutes of waking and every day that I've done it I've been able to get to sleep by 10. I can even take naps during the day which used to make getting to bed at night far worse. Most days I couldn't stay awake later if I wanted to! But, it's having a strange side-effect.

I have nightmares! They're terrible nightmares where someone is taking my son, has taken my son, or is breaking into my home to take my son. The past two nights they've happened at the same time and I'm wondering if this might be related to my low blood sugar. I have been having nightmares for some time now off and on, but I don't sleep well enough to dream but maybe once a month. Now that I'm sleeping well every night I'm having them every night. Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm curious how many members here are treating their AF though diet and natural suppliments alone. I have a built-in distrust for pharmaceuticals, but I'm conscerned about screwing up doses if I do it myself. I'm curious if it's possible to heal them through diet and natural suppliments alone. Please share your stories (or reference posts I may have missed?) with me.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:19 PM

I have had nightmares. I did link it to hypoglycemia. Now that my blood sugar is more or less under control I don't have nightmares anymore. I don't wake up at night anymore hardly at all.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:46 PM

Kristie ~ We are treating our AF (and suspected hypothyroidism), and our hypoglycemia naturally. We take a lot of supplements and are incorporating as much of the health-ensuring foods into our diet right now as we can. Are you taking magnesium at all? Something that is helping my sleep a lot is taking about 200 mg of Natural Calm magnesium (it's a powder that you mix with hot water to make a "tea") and anywhere from 1 teaspoon to 3 teaspoons of raw honey *right* before bed. Then I lay in bed with my mala beads and repeat affirmations until I fall asleep (my favorite when was having really high anxiety issues was "I am safe; all is well").

When you are ready, there are some wonderful threads in the Allergy subforum of this forum that you might find helpful (starting with the weekly chat - and don't start from the beginning, just jump in). So many of us on this thread are over there too working on truly healing our bodies and restoring ourselves to the person we know we are inside. It can be a long journey, and at times lonely because most of the mainstream medical establishment acts like it is all in your head. But, there are many, many here who can related with you.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
Old 02-27-2009, 05:17 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I haven't had nightmares, but I have had waking periods at night (and it was hard to go back to sleep, I think it was my blood sugar dropping), and for me, pretty much every night right before bed, I eat. It's a 2nd dinner, but smaller. Definitely something with protein, and then I feel better when I wake up too.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:54 PM

Goddess Kristie ~ I am a HUGE proponent of light therapy. I have been wanting to mention to all of you some more natural things you can be adding but I have not taken the time to do so.

ALL of this is linked to everything else. If you get enough sunlight during the day (or via full spectrum bulbs or whatever else you use) you will likely feel better all around. It will help increase vitamin D, help detoxify, etc.

Also, let's not forget about conscious breathing. I can bet that every one of use breaths either through our mouths or way up high in the chest. I'd also venture to guess that we all breathe more rapidly than we should.

Try to slow your breathing, do deep belly breathing and it will help the stress levels and detoxify too. Did you know that the breath alone is made to, and theoretically should be able to detoxify 70% of what we take in. That is if we breath the right way. I do really well with it, it makes me feel better and then suddenly I just go on autopilot again with the shallow (adrenal stressing) breathing again until the next time I remember. I'm working on making it an unconscious way of breathing but I know it will take time.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metasequoia View Post

I took Dd1 for craniosacral therapy (Kinderssage) & her massage therapist & I had a lot of great conversations. I was taking Dd1 to help expand her palate, which worked, to an extent.

Anyway, Ds was born with a crooked head. It's not obvious, but if you feel the back of his head, the one side of it is a bit flattened.
Does your son have a dimple at the bottom of his back? We've been discussing midline issues, asymetry and narrow palates, tongue tie, etc are all related: http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1032289

Pat

I have a blog.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessKristie View Post

Here's something interesting. I have been trying to reset my circadian rhythm with light therapy, and that's working so far. I got a .80 clearance plant bulb and sit under it for 30 minutes within 30 minutes of waking and every day that I've done it I've been able to get to sleep by 10. I can even take naps during the day which used to make getting to bed at night far worse. Most days I couldn't stay awake later if I wanted to! But, it's having a strange side-effect.

I have nightmares! They're terrible nightmares where someone is taking my son, has taken my son, or is breaking into my home to take my son. The past two nights they've happened at the same time and I'm wondering if this might be related to my low blood sugar. I have been having nightmares for some time now off and on, but I don't sleep well enough to dream but maybe once a month. Now that I'm sleeping well every night I'm having them every night. Has anyone else had this problem?
I think you might be producing *too much* dopamine with the light therapy. Check out this video about the detox pathways related to dopamine. And read the thread above about Melatonin. http://heal-thyself.ning.com/video/dopamine-1

There are some dietary things you can do to help to increase your methyl groups and break down some of the dopamine. Post a thread to the site. Shannon is more informed about this than I am. (she has company from out of town this weekend though)

You can learn and read more about the detox pathways here:
http://heal-thyself.ning.com/video/video
http://heal-thyself.ning.com/forum/c...istForCategory

Pat

Pat

I have a blog.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:29 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyHawk View Post
I am about 1.5 weeks from when my cycle ended and I still feel great...but I dread that, in about 1 weeks time, I'll start feeling crappy again, dizzy, needing more salt...and then the week of AF it's horrible. I can't seem to get better until it's all said and done...

anyone else like this? What do you do to keep up the good feeling?
Yes! Except I feel crappy during ovulation & leading up to AF. Once I get AF, I'm okay. I think mine's either an estrogen surge or just my body reacting to the estrogen - maybe because of some other imbalance. I never experienced this before until my cycles returned after Ds' birth, last May. With each cycle, the physical symptoms would get worse. I'm hoping they've finaly leveled off. It's kinda scary to wonder what's going to happen next month.

Quote:
In the past few months I've been feeling dizzy and my heart has been racing and I thought at first it was diabetes. So, I was able to get a free glucose meter and have been watching my blood sugar. On Monday I had the presence of mind to check it during a particularly nasty "freakout" and it was LOW! not High! So, of course my immediate thought was, "duh, silly! You have hypoglycemia!"
I posted a few pages back about "reactive hypoglycemia" which happens when you eat food (usually carby foods.) Your body produces too much insulin that your cells can't use & your blood sugar actually drops, leading to feelings of hypoglycemia. Do you notice this after eating? It happens within 2 hours of eating a meal. I've found that after I eat a banana with peanut butter (even on a stomach full of fat & protein), I get heart palps & feel slightly dizzy. It's a form of insulin resistance & prediabetes, which scares the heck out of me, but I do believe that if we fix it now, we can reverse it.

My Dad is an insulin dependent Type 2 (who had a major health crisis last fall which ended in bypass surgery). He has an extra glucometer - I just need to buy test strips for it. I've been very curious about what's happening with my blood sugar, especially when I feel crappy. I had a fasting blood draw about a month ago & everything was perfect - but it wouldn't show anything about what's going on *after* I eat, you know?

Have you ever heard of Dr. Bernstein? He's a Type 1 diabetic who figured out how to stabalize his blood sugar with diet. He wrote a book called The Diabetes Solution - I highly recommend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
Does your son have a dimple at the bottom of his back? We've been discussing midline issues, asymetry and narrow palates, tongue tie, etc are all related: http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1032289

Pat
No dimple. But I'll check out the thread.

Homeschoolin' Mama chicken3.gifto Dd1 2/3/00, Dd2 1/13/03, Ds1 3/11/06 & Ds2 11/18/10!!
Old 02-28-2009, 05:22 PM

Quote:
they convinced me to let it drop and that it was "all in my head."
I'm am so sorry you experienced this. It makes me so mad. They don't mean to be harmful, but really this kind of ignorance is so harmful in so many ways!!!!!

Quote:
Lately I've been beating myself up a lot for not being the person I should be (the person I know I am on the inside), and I started paying attention to my body. After months of not being able to get to sleep until 4am no matter how hard I tried I started to notice some things. I have always been cold, but it's gotten progressively worse over the years.
I can relate. I always thought of my struggles as character defects/lack of self discipline, and while I don't want to shirk of responsibility for my health that is rightly mine, on the other hand it is making a huge difference in my sense of vitality/energy to address the health issues. Same here with insomnia and feeling cold. Stress makes me even colder.

Quote:
I have been trying to reset my circadian rhythm with light therapy, and that's working so far.
Someone I know from another site swears by light therapy for depression (which could be caused by any number of things). She has done a lot of research on it and I want to say she found that it can be as effective as antidepressants.

Quote:
I'm curious how many members here are treating their AF though diet and natural suppliments alone.
I have been (without knowing I was AF) for about a year. It's now to the point that diet/supps aren't enough, though. This link has some info re: a natural approach, it's mainly what we all know we should be doing, but get's back to the idea that these things can be SO powerful.

http://www.drpodell.org/reversing.shtml

Quote:
I posted a few pages back about "reactive hypoglycemia" which happens when you eat food (usually carby foods.) Your body produces too much insulin that your cells can't use & your blood sugar actually drops, leading to feelings of hypoglycemia. Do you notice this after eating? It happens within 2 hours of eating a meal. I've found that after I eat a banana with peanut butter (even on a stomach full of fat & protein), I get heart palps & feel slightly dizzy. It's a form of insulin resistance & prediabetes, which scares the heck out of me, but I do believe that if we fix it now, we can reverse it.
I found this description, which explains a lot for me about the hypoglycemia/adrenal fatigue connection. That it's not really an insulin problem per se (although this can't be good for you!) but that in response to sugar, the body is overproducing insulin, and to counteract the overproduction of insulin (which would lead to a sugar crash/low), the body dumps a bunch of adrenaline and cortisol into your system to keep you "up." After having to do this over and over, your adrenaline/cortisol become depleted and your body cannot handle the sugar/insulin. Not claiming to fully understand this. To me, this sounds like the hypo could be causing the AF, instead of the other way around (depleting adrenaline/cortisol). But I think in my case I started out with AF issues and that has made my hypo worse, and now they are just in a bad negative feedback loop together (or rather, a positive feedback loop, but with negative consequences, IYKWIM).

http://www.drpodell.org/hypoglycemia_symptoms.shtml

I am scared, too, about "making myself" into, functionally, a diabetic. I am truly hoping it can be reversed. Very interested in anything I can learn about this, so feel free to educate me!!!
Old 02-28-2009, 08:11 PM - Thread Starter

How does the author of that article know that "too much" insulin is being released or if the cells are insulin resistant? The reaction would be the same either way - hypoglycemia.

It's so confusing - hypoglycemic symptoms are almost identical to adrenaline rush symptoms.

But, I know that adrenal issues, if not treated, can lead to diabetes. I remember the day I put that together & saw my ND - right after my Dad's health crisis. My ND looked me in the eye & told me that I wasn't going to end up diabetic because we were healing my adrenals.

It's frustrating because I know that I was healing, my anxiety disappeared. But then the thing with my Dad this fall really set me back. I was going on adrenaline for a while there & then I crashed. Now I feel like the hypo symptoms after eating certain foods has gotten *much* worse to the point where I notice it multiple times throughout the day.

I have a friend whose husband eats breakfast & won't eat *anything* again until dinnertime & he does really well like this. It's because the fast allows the body not to produce so much insulin, he gets about a 12 hour break between meals. His doctor actually recommended it for his hypoglycemia.

Oh, I'm not hypothyroid, thank goodness.

Old 02-28-2009, 11:45 PM

Quote:
How does the author of that article know that "too much" insulin is being released or if the cells are insulin resistant?
I have no idea (and I didn't really check out his credentials, either!) I don't know what to think. Searching, searching... Would the 6 hr (ish) hypoglycemia-specific test show this? I have not had that yet.

Quote:
I have a friend whose husband eats breakfast & won't eat *anything* again until dinnertime & he does really well like this. It's because the fast allows the body not to produce so much insulin, he gets about a 12 hour break between meals.
I can see how that would make sense but I don't think I could survive. For my Neurosciences test I had to fast from 10 pm to 9 am and I thought I was going to die. It took me three days to recover from that!
Old 03-01-2009, 02:30 PM

I've seen some connections mentioned lately between adrenal fatifue and premature graying of hair. How many on this thread started graying early? I started at 27.

Thanks!
Old 03-01-2009, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneca View Post
I've seen some connections mentioned lately between adrenal fatifue and premature graying of hair. How many on this thread started graying early? I started at 27.

Thanks!
Well, I'm 35 (and a half) and probably have about 3-4 gray hairs and have only had one or two more (I had a hair dresser pluck two out because he thought I'd want him too ... personally, I'd appreciate being asked first). Dh is graying a bit more than I (he's a year younger than I), but nothing I'd call too premature. He is thinning probably somewhat earlier than he should be. I wonder if some of it has to do with B-vitamin deficiencies? (I'm thinking at least for him, he has very low stomach acid, which probably means biotin deficiency, which is also needed for healthy hair production?)

Old 03-01-2009, 08:13 PM

My hair started graying a lot faster when my thyroid went south, I've read of that being connected to zinc (gray hair and thyroid, separately), and zinc is also important for making enough stomach acid. It seems like that could cause it, too, but I don't know what.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaLopez View Post
My hair started graying a lot faster when my thyroid went south, I've read of that being connected to zinc (gray hair and thyroid, separately), and zinc is also important for making enough stomach acid. It seems like that could cause it, too, but I don't know what.
Mine went dark almost overnight, then went gray quickly when I went hypo. Before then, I had always been blonde.

It suddenly started going dark and I started coloring it, but I noticed I was going gray shortly afterwards. Now I have lots of gray to cover.

It was strange to me as I've never seen anyone's hair color change that quickly.

for intuitive readings click here :
Old 03-02-2009, 11:32 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Thanks!
I had quite a bit of gray by age 18. I'm now 32 & have had a good sized chunk of pure white hair in the front for a while now. I do color it..I used a "dark brown" henna a few weeks ago - got a nice purplish-blackberry color.

I saw a woman yesterday, probably late 50s, who had BEAUTIFUL pure white hair, more golden white than egg white - it was just past her ears & so smooth & shiny looking. This woman looked SO young, healthy, natural & vibrant even with this platinum hair.

Maybe I should just go for that look.

Probably going way OT here, but I feel like I look a LOT older lately - more wrinkles, my skin looks icky, maybe I'm just being more critical. Ds asked me why I had cracks in my eyeballs the other day (veins & burst blood vessels.) I used to get all sorts of compliments on my complexion as a young twenty-something - what happened??!!

Old 03-02-2009, 11:32 AM - Thread Starter

Oh, and like I said, my zinc is great.

Old 03-02-2009, 04:20 PM

Quote:
what happened??!!
in my case, a baby!
Old 03-02-2009, 08:47 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
in my case, a baby!
Yea, in my case, three of 'em. If I could just get a week straight of 10 hours of sleep each night, I think I'd feel awesome.

Old 03-02-2009, 11:54 PM

Quote:

Thanks!
I started graying in my 20's which was when my hypothryroidism kicked in. I was ~15 years into graying when my Adrenal Insufficiency was diagnosed.

Let them sleep in the middle, Let them be little
Old 03-03-2009, 04:40 PM

I'm wondering if the beet juice test (mentioned earlier in this thread) to determine adequate HCL is a valid test :

http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1050298
Old 03-03-2009, 07:19 PM

I just waded through 2 thyroid threads. I cannot manage wading through this one all at once, so I'm going to post now, and will work my way through this massive one. Is there a list of AF symptoms. I am wanting to compare the symptoms of hypothyroid and AF. Thanks!
Old 03-03-2009, 07:37 PM

http://www.drrind.com/scorecardmatrix.asp

Gardenmommy, this seems to help a lot of people. I had a real mix of the two, probably because my hypo and my AF were both quite noticeable, so it wasn't as illuminating for me. BUT, if you have a nice mix of both, consider both!
Old 03-03-2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenmommy View Post
I just waded through 2 thyroid threads. I cannot manage wading through this one all at once, so I'm going to post now, and will work my way through this massive one. Is there a list of AF symptoms. I am wanting to compare the symptoms of hypothyroid and AF. Thanks!
Here are some signs and symptoms. AF and hypothyroid often go hand in hand.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:41 PM

Wow Tanya, that's an interesting link!

Under blood type for AF it says "most are type A" - I am A. I wonder how many of us are?
Old 03-03-2009, 08:28 PM

I'm AB-; I also, according to that link, have both AF and hypothyroidism. I'm holding off on having my thyroid tested by the ND until we go back for a repeat ASI (which I don't want to do until June at the earlier - we were originally tested in November). For now, I'm just trying to support my thyroid through increased iodine (trying to go with food support through Vitamineral Green in my smoothies; I also have kelp to dry/crumble on salads, and if I need, I have Iodoral).

Old 03-03-2009, 08:38 PM

I'm B+... so according to that link, I should be healthy as a horse. (jk)
I've been considering getting some kelp (or another sea veggie) to powder and use instead of (or mixed with) salt on my food for the iodine. I keep hearing that a lot of it's contaminated with arsenic though. :

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010

User Tag List