THE Adrenal Fatigue Thread - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-06-2007, 01:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel J. View Post

My physician gave me a prescription for Cortef, a hydrocortisone, but doesn't want me to fill it until I'm done bfing. Ds is only about 10 months, adjusted for his prematurity (I'll be so glad when I'm done adding that to his age all the time) so I could be looking at a few more years Is anyone bfing and taking hydrocortisone? I'm not even sure I want to take it but I really need some sort of jump start. My little herbal pill probably isn't touching my issues.

I'm pregnant and taking hydrocortisone. I will continue to take it and breastfeed as well. I normally take 20mg but since more is need during pregnancy I'm currently taking 35mg. I'll go back down to 20mg once the babe is born.

The HC is bioidentical to the cortisol that our bodies should be producing anyway. Therefore it should have no negative effects whle breastfeeding.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2007, 01:37 AM

Here's my check in...
Saw my doctor yesterday and she put me on a $64 a bottle product called "Ultimate Viral Defense Humacel" It's for the epstein barr levels of 387. It's got humic acid and fulvic acid in it(whatever this is). She basically described it to me as it surrounds the virus cell and doesn't allow it to lock into my receptor cells and membranes. Hope it works, it sure is expensive.
I also asked her about the potassium in the iodine and referrenced some articles(that I accidentally left at home) that said to avoid potassium. Her answer was basically that me taking the iodine was more important than worrying about the potassium. Not really the answer I wanted to hear. I also brought up sea salt once but nothing. However, once she saw that I was dehydrated(by looking at the skin on my bottom when she gave me a b12 shot)and I told her that I drink enough water, she told me to add sea salt to my water. Maybe it's the adrenal fatigue, or my constant doubting but I am worried she may be lacking in her knowledge of adrenal fatigue. The fact that she doesn't bring up many of the things that I read about online bothers me. Like food. She told me to avoid wheat and dairy, but allows sprouted wheat bread. And when I asked her about sprouting/soaking things she kinda just brushed it off. And when I asaked her about NAET she said she doesn't believe it works. And the fact that she wouldn't do the 4 tube test when I asked her, she said that she already knows my cortiasol is low(by doing the 2 tube test). I can't remember the reason why for the 4 tube, but I know it's important. I did ask her to give me a stage and she said I'm in stage 3 of adrenal fatigue. She doesn't do any other type of testing but blood and only checked my blood pressure on the first visit. Should I be worried or should I let it go??
Thanks mama's for all your help. Dunno what I'd do without you to help ease my mind.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:17 AM

Rachel J, I hate to say it, but eczema is often caused by a gluten and sometimes also a diary sensitivity. Have you done at least energy testing with gluten? I know there are other allergic reactions that can cause eczema though, it's just gluten and then dairy are the top two. Eggs are the next I think.

Metasequoia, I read in one book that never getting colds is a sign of an overactive immune system. I think it was "The Mood Cure" but I can't be sure, I've read so many. People with a lot of allergies often have this. It's the high histamine level. I think cutting histamines out of the diet is supposed to help, but I'm not 100% on that.

Jen 47 DS C 2/03  angel.gif04/29/08/ DD S 10/28/09 DH Bill '97.

mighty-mama and her sister Kundalini-Mamacandle.gif

Old 09-06-2007, 06:59 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookietooth View Post
Metasequoia, I read in one book that never getting colds is a sign of an overactive immune system. I think it was "The Mood Cure" but I can't be sure, I've read so many. People with a lot of allergies often have this. It's the high histamine level. I think cutting histamines out of the diet is supposed to help, but I'm not 100% on that.
What kinds of foods have histamines? How do you find out if you have high histamine levels?

Homeschoolin' Mama chicken3.gifto Dd1 2/3/00, Dd2 1/13/03, Ds1 3/11/06 & Ds2 11/18/10!!
Old 09-06-2007, 07:43 PM

Rachel, Your massage/energy work sounds so cool! I need to find something like that. Are you going to repeat it as needed?

I think I need Cortef too, but I'm kinda scared since I'm nursing DS whose 1 1/2. Of course, since it is bio-identical to what the body produces, I'm thinking it would be safer and stronger compared to the herbal/glandular stuff that my Dr. wanted me to take but to me to hold off on since I was nursing. I don't have my next follow up for two months so for now just am taking the strong multi vitamin/minerals. I'm supposed to be working on the stress levels. ha! Kindergarten just started and DD is exhausted and high needs this week.

Shannyshan, I don't know any of the answers to your questions... Hopefully someone else can chime in. Maybe you can stick with this Dr until you find someone better. It seems like adrenal experts are few and far between.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metasequoia View Post
What kinds of foods have histamines? How do you find out if you have high histamine levels?
Here's a link about dietary histamines:
http://www.urticaria.thunderworksinc...whistamine.htm

Old 09-08-2007, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Thanks Rachel J. I want to respond to your questions but my brain is shot, I'll be sharper tomorrow.

You're right about the magnesium - and the vitamin c. Even my ND said that I should continue to take them. I get really good about taking them each night & then I slack off for a while. The vit c was helping with the itchiness I think.

I had a massage on Monday & then took a (rather short) epsom salt bath.

Ds is sleeping in my arms, it hurts my neck, I better go to bed - and you too!

Thanks mama, we'll talk tomorrow...after I make pickles....which might take all day...
I hear ya about the pickles I've had a jar, raspberry leaves, and cucumbers sitting out all day but can't decide how to prepare them (that's the problem with first time ferment recipes) so the cukes have gone back into the fridge for the evening.
Old 09-08-2007, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookesmom View Post
Rachel, Your massage/energy work sounds so cool! I need to find something like that. Are you going to repeat it as needed?

I think I need Cortef too, but I'm kinda scared since I'm nursing DS whose 1 1/2. Of course, since it is bio-identical to what the body produces, I'm thinking it would be safer and stronger compared to the herbal/glandular stuff that my Dr. wanted me to take but to me to hold off on since I was nursing. I don't have my next follow up for two months so for now just am taking the strong multi vitamin/minerals. I'm supposed to be working on the stress levels. ha! Kindergarten just started and DD is exhausted and high needs this week.

Shannyshan, I don't know any of the answers to your questions... Hopefully someone else can chime in. Maybe you can stick with this Dr until you find someone better. It seems like adrenal experts are few and far between.
I probably should go back for more but at $60 a session (which is very reasonable for 1.5+ hours) it just adds up, especially on top of all the supplements and other doc visits. I don't think one session did much noticable help. I'm still the same crappy, tired, cranky mamma I was before, who is staying up waaay too late because a) dh is out with friends and so I play on the internet all night and b) I think my cortisol spikes in the evening cause I get so amped up (and eat a lot of chocolate, bad, bad, bad!). I think I'm going to talk to dh tomorrow about going to a ND who's a few hours away. I'm just so fed up with functioning so below par. I'm not the mamma and wife (much less friend, I hardly have extra energy for friends) that I know I can be.

Pookietooth- I'm not real happy to hear about the gluten/dairy/egg connection to eczema. I've had it for a long time but it got really bad while I was pregnant, got better when I got steroid shots for ds's lungs because he was going to be born early, then got worse as my health has gone into the toilet. I was dairy-free for several months, not so gluten free for a while, and am more or less egg free. I had a celiac test with all my blood work but it came back neg. How does one go about doing energy testing for gluten? I don't know what the deal is but it's bad enough that I've used steroid cream the past few nights because the wet sock glove that I'd made just isn't cutting it anymore. I can't wear my wedding rings on either hand because of it and it looks (and feels) awful; a lady at my son's ped's office asked if I'd been burned

Okay, I'm going to bed now. I can't believe it's freakin' 1am already!
Old 09-09-2007, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel J. View Post
I'm still the same crappy, tired, cranky mamma I was before, ... I'm just so fed up with functioning so below par. I'm not the mamma and wife (much less friend, I hardly have extra energy for friends) that I know I can be.
I hear you, boy do I hear you!

-Kelly
Old 09-10-2007, 10:01 PM

I asked Dr. Ron Schmid (who wrote The Untold Story of Milk) what his nutritional recommendations would be for a person dealing with rather extreme adrenal fatigue. Here's what he said:

I suggest you use both the Organ Delight and Adrenal capsules, 3 a day of the latter and up to 6 to 12 of the Organ Delight. Also lots of high vitamin Cod Liver Oil, a couple of tablespoons a day. And very important - eat a LOT of quality meat!

Ron Schmid, ND
Dr. Ron's Ultra-Pure
www.DrRons.com
Old 09-10-2007, 11:00 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taedareth View Post
I asked Dr. Ron Schmid (who wrote The Untold Story of Milk) what his nutritional recommendations would be for a person dealing with rather extreme adrenal fatigue. Here's what he said:

I suggest you use both the Organ Delight and Adrenal capsules, 3 a day of the latter and up to 6 to 12 of the Organ Delight. Also lots of high vitamin Cod Liver Oil, a couple of tablespoons a day. And very important - eat a LOT of quality meat!

Ron Schmid, ND
Dr. Ron's Ultra-Pure
www.DrRons.com
Cool, I do all of that but I could up my CLO quite a bit - I take 1 tsp/day. His stuff is SOOO expensive, I'm going to look at how it compares to my stuff. I do know that the Mil Adregen that my ND prescribed for me comes from grass fed cows, from New Zealand I believe.

He's a nice guy, I talked with him on the phone last summer about Lyme.

Homeschoolin' Mama chicken3.gifto Dd1 2/3/00, Dd2 1/13/03, Ds1 3/11/06 & Ds2 11/18/10!!
Old 09-10-2007, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taedareth View Post

Ron Schmid, ND
Dr. Ron's Ultra-Pure
www.DrRons.com
Thank you for sharing that!! That sounds very right to me, and is very close to what I'm doing for myself right now (along with some other things). I will increase the Adrenal capsules I'm taking, though. I've never bothered to get officially diagnosed (lately, that is. I was told several times over the years that my adrenals were a problem for me), but it sounds pretty likely that adrenal fatigue is an issue for me. It makes such sense.

You know, I've been taking 2 Adrenal capsules/day for about 3 wks, I think, and I'm noticing a small difference. When I drive I'm not feeling so on edge about the other drivers. It used to be that when someone would cut me off I would have the expected adrenaline rush, but it would just continue, so that by the time I got to my destination my stomach would be totally tied in knots. Now I get the adrenaline rush, but then it's done, and I actually calm down after. This is huge for me!

Christie ~ proud Mama to : 5/01, and : 3/07; and proud wife to my since 1992. We have 13 and 2 : It's looking more and more like either a farm or a zoo around here.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:28 AM

well, I am upping my Hydrocortisone dose and doing my best to avoid annoying people who affect my adrenaline.

Yeah, I know, good luck, huh?

for intuitive readings click here :
Old 09-12-2007, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Cool, I do all of that but I could up my CLO quite a bit - I take 1 tsp/day. His stuff is SOOO expensive, I'm going to look at how it compares to my stuff. I do know that the Mil Adregen that my ND prescribed for me comes from grass fed cows, from New Zealand I believe.
What brand do you take? Does it have to be prescribed by a doctor? Dr. Ron's stuff is expensive, especially if both DH and I are taking it (me for prenatal, him for all his issues). Is there another brand that has something similar to the "organ delight" and his multivitamin and adrenal capsules?
Old 09-19-2007, 07:57 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I found Solaray glandulars, and bought some for my dad, I haven't got any for myself yet. There's no point in me even thinking about affording Dr. Ron's anything. http://vitanetonline.com/glandular.cfm They are supposedly raw. Other stuff I've bought by them has worked much better than other brands, so I'm willing to give it a try.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:55 PM

Another brand of grandulars is Allergy Research Group. They are much cheaper than Dr. Ron's, and so far as I know of similar quality. Here's what they say about them:
Quote:
This organic glandular material is processed by lyophilization of glands derived from government-inspected, range-fed animals, raised in New Zealand without hormones or antibiotics. The material is frozen, then subjected to a high vacuum that vaporizes moisture directly from the solid state, thereby maintaining its biological activity.
They don't have anything comparable to the Organ Delight, though. The closest thing is this, for thyroid support, or this. They do have a lot of individual glandulars, but not all of what Dr. Ron sells. This is what they have.

They only sell to health care practitioners or their authorized patients (dh is a physical therapist, and he qualifies, so you don't have to be a dr.). But I've seen it sold online, just do a google search. They also have a different label for selling to the general public. That is Nutricology. So, you might be able to find that at stores or online.

Anyway, this is the brand that I'm taking. The adrenal glandular has already helped.

I don't know if they have a multi or how it might compare to Dr. Ron's, but you could look.

Christie ~ proud Mama to : 5/01, and : 3/07; and proud wife to my since 1992. We have 13 and 2 : It's looking more and more like either a farm or a zoo around here.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:26 AM

:
Old 10-15-2007, 12:33 AM

Hi all. I was just led to this thread today...Got my thyroid test back yesterday and it seems things are normal. I'm looking into Adrenal fatigue after the MD mentioned she thinks my symptoms are adrenal and/or other female hormones (I didnt 'get' what she was talking about)

Anyway, this MD specializes in female hormones and advocates bio-identical hormones (not sure what that means--as natural as possible?) ..do you think this would be a good person to use? She suggested a saliva test that tests cortisol, adrenals, estrogen, progesterone and a bunch of others I didnt' catch..the cost is $220--or should I go with a naturopath?

I've been dealing with health issues for the past few years...main symptoms being fatigue (extreme, many days can barely function. I push myself to the max just to get through our uneventful days), brain fog/unable to concentrate, hair loss, depression, and lately I look at least 4 or 5 months pregnant despite weighing 125 and being thin all over except the belly. What causes this???? I can't stand how many ppl are asking if i'm pregnant because of my gut.

Also, on a previous test, it showed my estradiol levels were low. What does this mean? I couldn't really find any info.

I have yet to read through this thread. It's hard to concentrate/wrap my brain around all this stuff so I gotta read it slowly.

thanks in advance

Helping women overcome postpartum depression and birth trauma. http://www.postmommyhood.com

Old 10-15-2007, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neveryoumindthere View Post
Hi all. I was just led to this thread today...Got my thyroid test back yesterday and it seems things are normal. I'm looking into Adrenal fatigue after the MD mentioned she thinks my symptoms are adrenal and/or other female hormones (I didnt 'get' what she was talking about)

Anyway, this MD specializes in female hormones and advocates bio-identical hormones (not sure what that means--as natural as possible?) ..do you think this would be a good person to use? She suggested a saliva test that tests cortisol, adrenals, estrogen, progesterone and a bunch of others I didnt' catch..the cost is $220--or should I go with a naturopath?

I've been dealing with health issues for the past few years...main symptoms being fatigue (extreme, many days can barely function. I push myself to the max just to get through our uneventful days), brain fog/unable to concentrate, hair loss, depression, and lately I look at least 4 or 5 months pregnant despite weighing 125 and being thin all over except the belly. What causes this???? I can't stand how many ppl are asking if i'm pregnant because of my gut.

Also, on a previous test, it showed my estradiol levels were low. What does this mean? I couldn't really find any info.

I have yet to read through this thread. It's hard to concentrate/wrap my brain around all this stuff so I gotta read it slowly.

thanks in advance
She sounds like a dream. Those things are the very ones they should be testing, and the adrenal stuff is what keeps you screwed up even if you treat your thyroid symptoms, which is why they need to address that first.

When my cortisol got out of whack I literally grew a belly overnight. I had so many friends asking me why I had not told them I was pregnant!

Old 10-15-2007, 01:02 AM

how's everything now with you? Did the belly go down right away?
How do we replace cortisol?
I'm intrigued..like I said can't really wrap my brain around this as I'm just now looking into it and I'm not even familiar with all the terms and concepts.

Helping women overcome postpartum depression and birth trauma. http://www.postmommyhood.com

Old 10-15-2007, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neveryoumindthere View Post
how's everything now with you? Did the belly go down right away?
How do we replace cortisol?
I'm intrigued..like I said can't really wrap my brain around this as I'm just now looking into it and I'm not even familiar with all the terms and concepts.
Mine is going away since I've added hydrocortisone. I'm still not up to the right amount but it's bad to just take a huge dose right off the bat so I'm working up. I just found out that cigarette smoking increases cortisol, which is one of the reasons I felt fine when I smoked and thought my thyroid was being properly dosed based on symptoms. Then I quit smoking, went to a lousy doctor, and the proverbial s**t hit the fan.

I literally went to bed one night and could not zip any of my pants in the morning. When I saw the doctor and had gained something like 25 pounds, she weighed me twice, double checked my chart, and then shrugged her shoulders and told me I was just gaining back my weight. Yeah. After how many years of weighing roughly the same, the extra was somehow mine?

Had I known about the cigarette/cortisol connection, and hydrocortisone, I would have found a better doctor right then and handled the whole thing differently. Instead, I've learned it all the hard way and I'm reclaiming my health a little bit at a time. :

So, to recap, smoking is bad, but if you quit, and you feel like you have any symptoms that might be hormonal, get to a doctor who specializes in that area (and who doesn't ignore women's concerns) ASAP. It's insane that a doctor would look me in the face and expect me to believe it was normal to gain 25 lbs in the space of a week with no explanation. :

I always wondered why I saw fat smokers, yk? Now I understand that it was because they didn't have a condition that required cortisol. It leaves me wondering if smoking can actually contribute to cortisol based weight gain too?

Old 10-17-2007, 03:41 PM

Taking supplements and breastfeeding question

DD is 2.75. She's never been a great sleeper but for the last 3 months she's waking 5-7 times a night and sometimes having trouble getting back to sleep. (Last night we were up from 4am to 6:30am for example).

I thought it was her 2nd year molars (she still has 3 to go) but now I'm wondering if it could be that I've started taking Nature Throid 1mg, and an adrenal supplement similar to Mil Adregen (but without the thyroid stuff in it). Her sleep got bad about 3 mths ago and I started taking the supplements about 2.5 mths ago, but now I'm wondering if her teeth had been hurting but now its the supplements.

Anyone notice any changes in their child while taking similar supplements and breastfeeding?
Old 10-18-2007, 12:46 AM

I haven't really noticed any difference with ds when I take supplements. Actually, when I don't take them, his sleep is worse, so maybe it does make a difference?

Old 10-18-2007, 05:49 PM - Thread Starter

Sorry to be a no-show guys! I've been taking a break from being online, kinda nice.

Interesting about the cortisol-belly connection - I am 5'9, 118 lbs & I HAVE A BELLY! In fact, whenever I gained any amount of weight, it ONLY went to my belly. I too have pants that don't zip/button anymore. Yes, I'm still bfing every 2-3 hours around the clock, but Ds is 19 months now & I don't think it's because of that. I'd LOVE to get rid of the belly. It's flat when I wake in the morning, but as soon as I eat breakfast, it fluffs out, by afternoon, *I* think that I look 4 months pg.

I have an appointment next week to see my ND & I also have an appt to begin allergy testing. I'm probably going to do the blood test since I hear that skin testing is useless & I'll see how much stool testing is as I hear it's the best for dxing/ruling out Celiac or a gluten sensitivity.

I've been really bad about taking my supplements ever since I went to the beach for 12 days in mid Sept. I haven't taken pregnenolone since I left & have been a real slacker about the Mil Adregen, licorice, magnesium, vitamin c & CLO. Must get my butt back in gear.
I tell you what though, I felt SO MUCH BETTER while I was on vacation! I didn't itch AT ALL the whole time I was there & didn't for a couple of weeks after returning. As of late last week, I'm itchy again. :
I really, really wonder if the stress (adrenaline) is causing the itchiness. Back when this all first started, I had a burning skin sensation all over my body, like a really bad sunburn, everywhere. The only place I saw this mentioned was on an anxiety site & on a menopause site - soooo, it could be hormones OR, it could be anxiety (stress/adrenaline) which I know is common in menopause BUT, is it common because of the hormonal fluctuations & underlying fatigued adrenals??? Chicken or the egg?
Anywho, if the skin burning can be caused by stress/anxiety, couldn't itchiness as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellinghamCrunchie View Post
Taking supplements and breastfeeding question

DD is 2.75. She's never been a great sleeper but for the last 3 months she's waking 5-7 times a night and sometimes having trouble getting back to sleep. (Last night we were up from 4am to 6:30am for example).

I thought it was her 2nd year molars (she still has 3 to go) but now I'm wondering if it could be that I've started taking Nature Throid 1mg, and an adrenal supplement similar to Mil Adregen (but without the thyroid stuff in it). Her sleep got bad about 3 mths ago and I started taking the supplements about 2.5 mths ago, but now I'm wondering if her teeth had been hurting but now its the supplements.

Anyone notice any changes in their child while taking similar supplements and breastfeeding?
I never had a problem on Mil Adregen, but I did on Adreno-Plus - turns out it was the high amounts of B-vits (or maybe just that I was taking a separate super B-complex as well - my old doctor also had me taking 3 pills/day when I should have started out with 1/4 of a pill a day. *I* had trouble sleeping! I *think* that ginseng could also keep you ( potentially the babe) up at night, but I'm not sure 'bout that.

Old 10-18-2007, 05:53 PM

Itching is one of the symptoms that women report every now and then in both my thyroid and my adrenals group, but I don't remember what cause, if any, was cited. Many have said their allergic symptoms ease or disappear as they get better. The whole thing is so bizarre, and it really does affect your entire body.

Old 10-18-2007, 06:06 PM

Hi Bigeyes! (Thyroid group)

I havent taken alot of time to read this thread but just wanted to say, I dont know if I have any adrenal or thyroid issues yet, but I am pretty convinced....

and for YEARS, my skin itches, especially my back-like when there is no clothing on it. (Or in a swimsuit or something)

I have always wondered "why" about everything,, but not very many people have ever been willing to entertain my barriage of questions.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformed View Post
Hi Bigeyes! (Thyroid group)

I havent taken alot of time to read this thread but just wanted to say, I dont know if I have any adrenal or thyroid issues yet, but I am pretty convinced....

and for YEARS, my skin itches, especially my back-like when there is no clothing on it. (Or in a swimsuit or something)

I have always wondered "why" about everything,, but not very many people have ever been willing to entertain my barriage of questions.
That's because people who haven't experienced it will write you off as crazy, a hypochondriac, or a pain in the ass. BTDT. Until you have your life destroyed by an illness, you really can't understand.

I went from being superwoman to a lifeless lump almost overnight. It's frustrating and demoralizing, and because this particular illness usually causes weight gain, you generally won't get much sympathy because our society hates fat. It's safer to categorize fat people as lazy or crazy because then you can tell yourself you'll never become one of them.

At the moment, it's all I can do to suppress my rage at the constant stream of misinformation that is being shoved down women's throats when they start getting sick. It requires constant vigilance to keep from ingesting the things that will make you worse, and then you have to use up your limited energy searching for a doctor who won't dismiss your concerns or treat you with cookie cutter medicine.

I guess I should be glad I'm so stubborn, because many people would just give up. As long as you keep asking questions and doing your research, you have a fighting chance. Don't let anyone tell you that you ask too many questions, because that usually means they are ashamed to admit they don't know the answer.

Old 10-19-2007, 02:17 AM

Metasequoia...Could the itchiness be due to Vit D deficiency? I am just grasping at straws here. You were at the beach and felt better and now you don't, since you haveleft the *sunny* beach...maybe. This whole adrenals/thyroid thing is so confusing and som many things interconnect, that it is hard to know where to connect the dots.

I am currently waiting for the results of my saliva test...

Mama to monkey #1 , monkey #2 , and new little monkey #3 . I am always :yawning and making lots of
Old 10-19-2007, 10:37 AM

I admit I *still* haven't read through this thread --too tired : but I wondered if anyone one here has recovered or at least feels a zillion times better like no fatigue, hair grew back and an existing libido?? :

Someone please say yes.

Old 10-19-2007, 02:43 PM

At one point I did, but it was because I was smoking and smoking increases your cortisol. I now take hydrocortisone to do the same thing, but until I get my dosage right I won't feel as good.

It sucks, but at least now I know why I felt better when I smoked. I just have to heal my adrenals with the hydrocortisone to get back to the same point without the nicotine. If I had only known this, I could have avoided the past 2 years of feeling lousy by upping my cortisol.

User Tag List