greasy/oily urine - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-17-2007, 07:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i get greasy-looking urine occassionally and am having issues with it right now. from trying to google it, i think maybe it's because i don't have enough enzymes to digest the fat in my diet. what can i do to stimulate my pancreas to increase it's enzyme production? any other ideas as to what might be causing this?

dreads.gif and my man mischievous.gif. Momma to ds1 (11-'04) blahblah.gif, ds2 (8-'08) hammer.gif, dd (3-'12) orngtongue.gif, and Mr Blue, Chiyo, and Fireball, our 3 cat.gifnovaxnocirc.gif intactlact.gif uc.jpg

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2007, 07:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
oh, some more info...i used to notice this as well when my son was an infant, sometimes he appeared to have greasy looking eyes. another thing i came upon trying to look for info found a message on another message board, the person was saying they thought it was related to wheat or gluten intolerance. my son is gluten intolerant. we have been pretty good about avoiding any gluten the past week or so though. (i have to admit i haven't been good about it lately cuz we've been eating out a lot. )

dreads.gif and my man mischievous.gif. Momma to ds1 (11-'04) blahblah.gif, ds2 (8-'08) hammer.gif, dd (3-'12) orngtongue.gif, and Mr Blue, Chiyo, and Fireball, our 3 cat.gifnovaxnocirc.gif intactlact.gif uc.jpg

User Tag List