stir crazy - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-20-2007, 11:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
How do you deal with being home all the time?? We got to two playgroups and are out all the time, so we end up sick pretty often. We as in my almost one yearold and myself. We both eat very healthy and I take vitamens. We do lots of handwashing and just generally try to be careful not to catch anything. I know it is "good for them" but I also dont feel like she needs to be sick all the time! She had a cold for what felt like three weeks, was almost 100% better and came down with another cold. Of course now that shes almost all better, I've gotten sick!!! It just feels so fusterating. We have not really gone out in about a month. I did go out at night a few times while she was sick. I just feel so stir crazy and cant imagine how nutty I will feel when she gets sick again. This staying at home stuff gets so old and I feel like I have ZERO energy since it seems I use more energy staying home.

I'm also never sure how long we should stay home vs go out. Like when would someone not be contagious if they have a cold? I've read if its running clear they should be fine?

User Tag List