Urinary Tract Infection in 7 year old boy - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 11-21-2007, 10:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am fairly positive my ds has a urinary tract infection. This is his first one and he's uncircumcised and 7

This had/has been going on for a week or two... He hadn't said anything to me that anything hurt and it wasn't til he started wetting his pants that I put two and two together to start asking him some more pointed questions.

I had put some tea tree oil in his bath and had him on acid/bifidus for a week and it all went away (hurting to pee etc... ). Of course we're away for turkey day and I asked him last night.. and he said it started to hurt again.

Any suggestions? Clearly, if this continues I'll have him back at the doctor early next week, but as he's been relatively pain free (and his tolerance for anything severe is nill) I haven't been all that worried.... now that I'm writing this of course I'm questioning whether I should be freaking out

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page