Flower Essences... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 34 Old 12-19-2007, 09:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone else madly in love? I have been using them for years and they never cease to amaze me! I find that I tend to treat in cycles and I am HEAVILY in one now. I love Bach Flowers and Living Flowers. I like Flower Essence Society's....but not as much. I've tried many others, but I always find myself gravitating back to Bach.

I love the theory. I love the practice. I love the elegance of them as well as their effectiveness. I totally appreciate them. Anyone else? Do you have a favorite?

They say that the essence you can relate to the least is the one you likely need the most. I never understood this because I very clearly identify my moods and as I said have had great success using them. I have several kits-I'm sure over 100 essences in total. However I have about three that have never been opened-and I have had them for YEARS. Well, yesterday a friend suggested that I might need Aspen. Um, I am *SO* not an Aspen and don't tend to ever even have phases where it's usage would be appropriate. I mean, come on! I expressed my shock and she was totally taken aback. She said that that was the FIRST essence that would come to her mind thinking about me.

Well...apparently "they" are right. The essence that you least identify with is the one you need the most. Wish I had paid attention to my knowledge of this fact oh, I dunno, a few years ago. What a difference.

Anyone else? How have they helped you or your family? They are so lovely I just think everyone should use them!
#2 of 34 Old 12-19-2007, 10:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Well, you know there is someone in my family that does! But then he has taken essences to a whole other realm with starlight elixirs. You really should get into the stars, they are so powerful!

I have to confess we don't use them as much as we should. Here are a few remedies we use at home on a regular: Corn, to stop the bickering, Redwood as a cancer preventative for children, if given daily until the age of seven, they supposidly won't get cancer, we'll have to wait a while to see if that is the case, and Banana for teeth/gum problems. I use Zeta Cygnii, as a starry rescue remedy. DH is always experimenting with different essences and combos on himself though.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#3 of 34 Old 12-19-2007, 10:32 PM - Thread Starter

I love that! Always thrilled to pieces when you join in too.

Do you find that the star essences are different energetically? I mean flowers elevate, don't get me wrong, but I suspect (not having used them but thinking I will now!) that these would have a more spiritual-maybe more eternal effect? Am I being understandable?

Flowers elevate you to be the best part of yourself. They reconnect and make your soul potential expand. They ground. Would the star essences elevate an open you then in a more esoteric and universally energetic way?

I find that I still like to go back to various repertories and dig. Has he developed one for his or is it more guided by pure intuition? I know I pick essences intuitively, but it's always nice to see the scope, you know? The repertories also help me understand the breadth to which they act.

Does he still work with flowers or has he moved exclusively to stars? I know many people in this profession have ethical conflicts when they find what they believe to be the thing. I know I'd find it difficult to sell a product I felt was inferior. Are stars and adjunct to flowers, or are they mutually exclusive?

Speaking of teeth-how are yours doing?
#4 of 34 Old 12-19-2007, 10:57 PM

He certainly does still makes flower essences as well as gem, inert gas and starlight elixirs. If he stopped making flowers his customers would be up in arms! Flowers most certainly are not inferior to starlight elixirs, just different. He often combines them with flowers, gems and inert gas elixirs. For example, Sirus can be used to enhance the effect of a flower essence. For practitioners, it is really what you are comfortable with, it does take some experimentation for sure.

Basically yes, you would use stars when you want to connect to a more expanded consciousness. When coming up with combos, he pretty much uses his knowledge and intitition, but does sometimes consult "higher beings". I would say he is guided for the most part.

My teeth are much better thanks. How are yours doing?

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#5 of 34 Old 12-19-2007, 11:32 PM - Thread Starter

Better....
#6 of 34 Old 12-20-2007, 04:06 AM

Is this the same stuff as Rescue Remedy?If you dont mind could you tell me more about flower essence and Star essence?Sounds intresting
#7 of 34 Old 12-20-2007, 11:25 AM - Thread Starter

Yes. Rescue Remedy is a blend of 5 flower essences. It contains clematis, cherry plum, impatiens, rock rose and star of bethlehem. Each is for a different soul state. Clematis is for being out of your body (like in shock) using it will ground you and bring you into the present moment. Cherry Plum is for loss of control. Imaptiens is for impatience essentially. Think of those panicked moments where things cannot happen fast enough. Rock rose is for someone experiencing acute panic and terror. Star of Bethlehem is for trauma and shock...it allows one to process situations and fully integrate them. It is effective for both past and recent traumas.

Bach flowers have 38 essences in total as he felt there wasn't a need for more. He developed far more, but then pared down to what he felt was essential. He is probably the most well known because of rescue remedy, but there are many other essence companies.

I think it is so important for people to learn them. They work so well and so fast! I am certified in the Bach flowers and I'm in the process of being certified (as part of my degree) in the Living flowers. I have used many different ones over the years. What I love about them is while I did the Bach training for myself years ago (I love to learn!) they are meant, unlike homeopathy, to be used by laypeople. Bach never intended for there to be "practitioners" of the flowers, only practitioners that might use the flowers in their given modality. When I did my training I was in the class with social workers, therpists, doulas, nurses etc.

Bach meant for people to be able to treat themselves. I have seen the same thing with all the other flowers. I love that people can empower themselves in that way!

I can't speak to the stars, I only know what I have seen on the web
#8 of 34 Old 12-20-2007, 12:13 PM

We use Rescue Remedy, and honestly I consider it a god-send. It really helped me during my last labor which was very difficult, very long, and very upsetting for several reasons. I also give it to my children when they are unsettled/upset by something. This is the only Flower Essence we use, although I'd really love to research and learn more about them. I'd like to eventually be able to incorporate them for other uses in our life.
#9 of 34 Old 12-21-2007, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uccomama View Post
I have to confess we don't use them as much as we should. Here are a few remedies we use at home on a regular: Corn, to stop the bickering, Redwood as a cancer preventative for children, if given daily until the age of seven, they supposidly won't get cancer, we'll have to wait a while to see if that is the case, and Banana for teeth/gum problems. I use Zeta Cygni, as a starry rescue remedy. DH is always experimenting with different essences and combos on himself though.
Duh! I should have typed Sassafrass for cancer prevention in young children. I am giving the children Redwood, to help them grow tall and strong. I also keep a bottle of DH's new Calm Spray in the car to shift the energy when needed. I was amazed at how well it worked the first time I used it. DD and DS were bickering and hitting each other and wouldn't stop, so I gave them each a spray in their mouths and sprayed the interior of the car on arriving home. By the time they had reached the door to the house they were the best of friends, the energy had completely shifted. Calm Spray is a combo of flowers, stones and elements.

Quote:
Is this the same stuff as Rescue Remedy? If you don't mind could you tell me more about flower essence and Star essence? Sounds interesting
Zeta Cygni, is made from the light from Zeta Cygni and does work like Rescue Remedy. It is very powerful, DH used it at the births of our two youngest children who both needed some help fully entering their bodies. DD had some breathing difficulties and DH put a drop of Zeta Cygni on her head and she instantly started breathing well on her own. DS came out limp and gray and again with a drop of Zeta Cygni he started to cry and pinked up instantly.

Starlight elixirs are made from the light of stars, nebuli, clusters or planets. They all have different properties that can be used to heal and to promote consciousness.

#10 of 34 Old 12-21-2007, 01:12 PM - Thread Starter

yeah-dd got a healthy dose of clematis several times a day for a long time after birth. She was one who had a rough time fully transition to being "in her body." It's a scary experience, but it's also amazing to have tools.
#11 of 34 Old 12-21-2007, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefaery View Post
yeah-dd got a healthy dose of clematis several times a day for a long time after birth. She was one who had a rough time fully transition to being "in her body." It's a scary experience, but it's also amazing to have tools.
I agree, and essences are such elegant tools.

#12 of 34 Old 12-21-2007, 02:38 PM

I love the Rescue Remedy, but I've been interested in using some of the others as well, just need to do my research. I didn't realize you could use the flower essences in newborns... Wish I'd known that about 3.5 years ago...

Erika, mama to Sawyer 6/04 joy.gifand Gracie 7/10energy.gif  :, dw Amy:

treehugger.gifsaynovax.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed2.gifRainbow.gif

#13 of 34 Old 12-21-2007, 03:03 PM - Thread Starter

On, not in. I don't give them to them directly until they have started solids (though others do) You just rub them on pulse points or use them in their bath water. It wouldn't necessarily hurt anything, I just don't love giving babies anything but breastmilk until they are ready.

Flowers are just as effective transdermally though!
#14 of 34 Old 12-21-2007, 10:41 PM

Wow I need to go buy some.....I seen a whole bunch of diffrent essences at the health food store........How much would I give a 4 year old of the RR?
#15 of 34 Old 12-21-2007, 11:33 PM - Thread Starter

Same as an adult dosage. I put it in my kiddos drinks. In a 10 ounce thermos I'll put two drops of each essence. The oldest I will sometimes mix a remedy and give him the bottle to self dose.
#16 of 34 Old 12-21-2007, 11:38 PM

Quote:
On, not in. I don't give them to them directly until they have started solids (though others do) You just rub them on pulse points or use them in their bath water. It wouldn't necessarily hurt anything, I just don't love giving babies anything but breastmilk until they are ready.

Flowers are just as effective transdermally though!

I had no idea. I am glad to have read this thread. My DD just about gags when I give her a drop of rescue remedy. She has some oral issues. Very cool, a new tool to use with her.

Thanks!

Christi
DS1(12), DD(7)blessed with T21, DS2(2), and DD2 - newly arrived 1/28/11
#17 of 34 Old 12-22-2007, 05:24 AM

firefaery since you seem to know what you are talking about hehe perhaps you could help me. I just heard of these tonight and I am thinking about trying them out on myself as well as my kids. First off, how many of these can you use at any one time? Because as I went through lists online of what each does there is 7 that sound like I could benefit from them, and 6 my ds would.

Okay for the kids, I'll start with my Oldest, He has severe ADHD with anxiety disorder and sensory issues that result in frequent tantrums/meltdowns. He has a LD of a slow processing speed, he refuses to try anything new because he thinks he can't do it perfectly so he won't even bother trying, and a plethora of weird behaviours he can't seem to stop doing. I am thinking for him Aspen, Chestnut Bud, Cherry Plum, Impatiens, Larch and Mimulus. Does this sound like the right ones to use? WOuld you recommend something else? I am wanting to try something more natural before allowing the ped to increase his meds.

For the next in line my DD, she also has ADHD, and conduct disorder. SHe is very very smart but manipulative, talks non-stop, she rarely sleeps(only 4-5 hours a night). She has a habit of hangin off of any male that will give her attention(daddy issues??) She can be very cruel to others and to animals and is very very bossy. I am thinking Chicory, Impatiens, Vine and Vervain again would you use thse ones or something different?

And if you have a suggestion on what to use to help with the non stop bickering/yelling/fist fighting that happens here please tell me.

For my 4 year old he has digestive issues(chronic constipation), is these any of these that could help him with that?

The fact I can give this to them just on their skin is great as none of them are big fans of me trying to give them "things" such as the short time I tried fish oil supplements(talk about daily vomit clean up)

FOr me I am looking at Beech, Chestnut Bud, Crab apple, Elm, Impatiens, Oak, Water Violet.

Brandy Single momma to A(11), C(10), H(6) and I(2)
:
#18 of 34 Old 12-22-2007, 01:19 PM - Thread Starter

Yes, they would help but I would also strongly encourage some other modalities as well. We'll start here.

You can use several at once-5 is normal but most say that up to 7 is perfectly fine. I like to go with 5 at a time and then shift things when a new picture arises. I know it's an expensive endeavor, but if you see a drastic change then it was worth every penny.

It is a little more in depth than one might think. There are several questions to ask (for me) that you might well know the answers to. Let's start with your first kiddo though-maybe someone else will even come in to help rep!

So think aspen, cherry plum, mimulus and impatiens sound great.
I also think you may want to compare rock water and larch.

Rock water is the extreme perfectionism flower. It is slightly different than larch. In rock water the person tends to deny themselves experiences because they don't think they'll do things "exactly right." They have strict rigid views and are VERY hard on themselves. There also tends to be alot os stress in the body-which could easily manifest as ADHD.

In larch it's an inferiority thing....almost a despair and wistfulness. They are not as hard on themselves, they just believe they will never be good enough. There is an extreme lack of self confidence. They tend to make up illnesses as reasons to not try. It will be up to you to figure out which is more him as I don't know him and can't "see" him. Rock water and larch are similar, but rock water has a bit more anger and self loathing going on than the sadness and impotence of larch.

Why chestnut bud? Because he doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes? IS he sick often? Does he tend to suppress things?

The flowers will probably work quite well, but i would urge to to also look at some gut healing measures. You have two on the spectrum which suggests that they don't metabolize and absorb nutrients very well. Check out www.enzymestuff.com and look at the ADHD section. IF you haven't before it will be quite a help to you.

I had two on the spectrum (one with ADHD) as well. IT is a frustrating thing to deal with but there is *SO* much you can do.
#19 of 34 Old 12-22-2007, 01:32 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by swellmomma View Post

For the next in line my DD, she also has ADHD, and conduct disorder. SHe is very very smart but manipulative, talks non-stop, she rarely sleeps(only 4-5 hours a night). She has a habit of hangin off of any male that will give her attention(daddy issues??) She can be very cruel to others and to animals and is very very bossy. I am thinking Chicory, Impatiens, Vine and Vervain again would you use thse ones or something different?
Chicory and vine are definites I would say!

I'm not seeing a ton of vervain, could you explain? Is it the lack of sleep? Does she tend to try and rope people into things with enthusiasm or is it more bossy-like vine? You may be right...could you just talk a bit more about why you chose it?

Impatiens sounds good too.

Is she heather at all? Heather is similar to chicory, though more self centered. Heather is describe as the needy child, self centered but not self pitying (like chicory) A heather person always needs an audience. They get angry if the attention drifts elsewhere. Heather also tends to sap energy of others with incessant talking.

Again, I'm just going on what you offered, so I don't know.
#20 of 34 Old 12-22-2007, 01:39 PM - Thread Starter

For your four year old I would suggest walnut off the bat (holding on to things, not letting them go) and *maybe* crab apple. I would need to know alot more about his personality to say any more.

He would also benefit from the site that I linked to.

If the constipation gets bad you could try two things: an epsom salt soak or upping his magnesium intake. NaturalCalm is my favorite supplement in terms of taste and bioavailability, but that depends on whether or not he'd take it. Epsom salts are an easy way to get magnesium into the body. Just put a cup in his bathwater and let him play for 20 minutes or so.

Are you doing probiotics for him? His bowel function needs to normalize so he can get rid of the debris. If it remains inside for too long it becomes a breeding ground for many...undesirables.

really though, the site will be of great help for all your kiddos.
#21 of 34 Old 12-22-2007, 01:41 PM - Thread Starter

Many things can help the fighting, but it also depends on *why* they are fighting. I know that is abstract but is it because one wants to be in control? Because they are possesive of toys? Because they want the same thing at the same time? Because one tried to incite the other?

Rescue remedy will always be helpful, but you need to understand if there's a common pattern.
#22 of 34 Old 12-22-2007, 01:44 PM - Thread Starter

As for you, mama...can you talk about why you chose your remedies? Some are very similar and have minor distinctions between them. I need to know your picture to be able to help. I can guess, but then I'd be giving you what *I* think you need. How do you generally feel?
#23 of 34 Old 12-22-2007, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Yes, they would help but I would also strongly encourage some other modalities as well. We'll start here.

You can use several at once-5 is normal but most say that up to 7 is perfectly fine. I like to go with 5 at a time and then shift things when a new picture arises. I know it's an expensive endeavor, but if you see a drastic change then it was worth every penny.

It is a little more in depth than one might think. There are several questions to ask (for me) that you might well know the answers to. Let's start with your first kiddo though-maybe someone else will even come in to help rep!

So think aspen, cherry plum, mimulus and impatiens sound great.
I also think you may want to compare rock water and larch.

Rock water is the extreme perfectionism flower. It is slightly different than larch. In rock water the person tends to deny themselves experiences because they don't think they'll do things "exactly right." They have strict rigid views and are VERY hard on themselves. There also tends to be alot os stress in the body-which could easily manifest as ADHD.

In larch it's an inferiority thing....almost a despair and wistfulness. They are not as hard on themselves, they just believe they will never be good enough. There is an extreme lack of self confidence. They tend to make up illnesses as reasons to not try. It will be up to you to figure out which is more him as I don't know him and can't "see" him. Rock water and larch are similar, but rock water has a bit more anger and self loathing going on than the sadness and impotence of larch.

Why chestnut bud? Because he doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes? IS he sick often? Does he tend to suppress things?

The flowers will probably work quite well, but i would urge to to also look at some gut healing measures. You have two on the spectrum which suggests that they don't metabolize and absorb nutrients very well. Check out www.enzymestuff.com and look at the ADHD section. IF you haven't before it will be quite a help to you.

I had two on the spectrum (one with ADHD) as well. IT is a frustrating thing to deal with but there is *SO* much you can do.
Thank you, rock water sounds much better for him, there is alot of anger involved. I chose chestnut bud because he seems to always repeat the same unwanted behaviour, such as stealing, or peeing in my dishes, I thought perhaps it would help him "grab a brain" as my mother woud put it, about these things. I'll go check out that website. He has come so far, from being the little boy of 5 everyone said would fail in life, I want to do everything I can to help him.

:
#24 of 34 Old 12-22-2007, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Chicory and vine are definites I would say!

I'm not seeing a ton of vervain, could you explain? Is it the lack of sleep? Does she tend to try and rope people into things with enthusiasm or is it more bossy-like vine? You may be right...could you just talk a bit more about why you chose it?

Impatiens sounds good too.

Is she heather at all? Heather is similar to chicory, though more self centered. Heather is describe as the needy child, self centered but not self pitying (like chicory) A heather person always needs an audience. They get angry if the attention drifts elsewhere. Heather also tends to sap energy of others with incessant talking.

Again, I'm just going on what you offered, so I don't know.
oh that Heather sounds just like her. Now that I think aboutit, vine is likely better than vervain. She doesn't use enthusiam to manipulate, but it'snot bossy either though she is that, it's subtle snake like manipulation. She is so so bright but Ineed to find something that will help her chanell that appropriately.

:
#25 of 34 Old 12-22-2007, 02:02 PM

Quote:
For your four year old I would suggest walnut off the bat (holding on to things, not letting them go) and *maybe* crab apple. I would need to know alot more about his personality to say any more.

He would also benefit from the site that I linked to.

If the constipation gets bad you could try two things: an epsom salt soak or upping his magnesium intake. NaturalCalm is my favorite supplement in terms of taste and bioavailability, but that depends on whether or not he'd take it. Epsom salts are an easy way to get magnesium into the body. Just put a cup in his bathwater and let him play for 20 minutes or so.

Are you doing probiotics for him? His bowel function needs to normalize so he can get rid of the debris. If it remains inside for too long it becomes a breeding ground for many...undesirables.

really though, the site will be of great help for all your kiddos.
thank you, no we hadn't been doing probiotics but I will look into that. That activia yogurt would be good eh. His personality, lets see, very bright, mainly mellow though his sister likes to get him going. He is pretty low key mostly, prefers to play with a doll house, or lay on the couch than to participate in active play. He has hit the feircesome 4's and tha attitude and abcktalk are in high gear right now, but otherwise he is a pretty easy going guy. He can be very shy, though he eventually warms up to new comers, he will not sleep in his own bed, he needs me close.

:
#26 of 34 Old 12-22-2007, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Many things can help the fighting, but it also depends on *why* they are fighting. I know that is abstract but is it because one wants to be in control? Because they are possesive of toys? Because they want the same thing at the same time? Because one tried to incite the other?

Rescue remedy will always be helpful, but you need to understand if there's a common pattern.
Alot of the fighting is due to dd instigating things with her brothers, she knows which buttons to push to get them really worked up. SHe and my older ds battle for control often, including over me. 99% of the fights here either between me and them or between each other is due to one of those 2 reasons, the problem is it ends up being a huge set of battles all day, it rarely stops.

:
#27 of 34 Old 12-22-2007, 02:11 PM

Quote:
And if you have a suggestion on what to use to help with the non stop bickering/yelling/fist fighting that happens here please tell me.
Corn flower essence. But it isn't a Bach Flower essence.

#28 of 34 Old 12-22-2007, 02:20 PM

Quote:
As for you, mama...can you talk about why you chose your remedies? Some are very similar and have minor distinctions between them. I need to know your picture to be able to help. I can guess, but then I'd be giving you what *I* think you need. How do you generally feel?

thanks for helping with all of these. For me, well I am so burned out dealing with all of them it's not even funny. I keep on going because as a single mom that's what you do, but would prefer to stay in bed and hide. I do have PPD though minor right now and being monitored by myself and dr. My depression comes out as anger and aggitation not sadness. I also have suspected ADHD some sensory issues(hearing) that make me impatient and irratible. I have a very hard time making friends, often I get thoughts that they are too stupid to deal with, even if logically I know it's not true at the same time it I cause alot of rifts between myself and others because I act on that feeling, either by saying something, or acting aloof etc In general I would love to be a hermit in the woods but still have friends to talk to/turn too when I wanted kwim I often feel regret/guilt at the end of the night for how I reacted during that day, yet the next day I do the exact same things. Weight issues are of concern, I hate how I look, wish I was back to my skinny prebaby ways, but can't seem to change the pattern of behaviour I am to make that change kwim Man I sound like a self centered jerk which I am not, As much as it sounds like I think only about me, I actually spend very little time focusing on me, Instead my days are filled with focus on the children and their behaviours, their education etc, as well as worry about others. Think that's my neurosis in a nut shell lol One thing I have noticed is that I almost do better when under extreme pressure, for example ds runs away, while most moms are panicing because theydon't know where their child is, I am actually quiet calm while dealing with it, it's the aftermath where I am feeling out of control, every emotion is on high alert in the aftermath, the what if's race through my mind enough thatI can't sleep etc.

:
#29 of 34 Old 12-22-2007, 02:45 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

FOr me I am looking at Beech, Chestnut Bud, Crab apple, Elm, Impatiens, Oak, Water Violet.
Okay, mama. WHY are you not looking at willow and holly? I see the beech (and I can absolutely relate...I have three with special needs.) Willow has resentment, spite, bitterness, anger and plenty of negativity. This is one I take OFTEN. Maybe it's me projecting....but look at it.

Holly (which may also be great for your dd actually if she's looking to hurt others) has anger, distrust, intolerance of others, feels supersensitive but thinks the other is at fault, belittles others in heart (you mentioned feeling this way) Heart feels hardened (better to be alone.) For kids there is often lashing out physically.

Beech, crab apple, willow, elm, holly and chestnut bud I would say are good ones for you. I can also see oak...but I wonder about that. I'd need to hear more about your exhaustion and how you feel to distinguish between oak and olive. I also wonder about mustard and pine for you...

Look at those and see what you think. For a quick synopsis:
Mustard: depression, feels excluded from life, introverted, caught up in gloom, no inner serenity.

Pine: undervalues self, introverted, looks at limits rather than potential, guilt, feels responsible for other's issues, little joy in life.
#30 of 34 Old 12-22-2007, 02:54 PM

I just ran your issues through with DH and while he never likes to make suggestions without being asked directly. He did say the following. The first thing you need to do is change the entire energy in your house. For this he would recommend having an Omni device in your home, if you want more info on this let me know. Omni is a very powerful inert gas device that covers an area of 50 square meters. When you enter its space it releases all negative patterns. For example, the Omni will resolve emotional difficulties from night terrors or nightmares, emotional imbalances, long-entrenched, difficult patterns.

We generally have one at home and I really notice the difference, if by some chance, we have to go without it for a while (ie DH has run low and needs ours for a customer), life flows so much more easily when it is in our home.

For the fighting, he felt that Snap Dragon would be a more appropriate remedy. As for your children, DH said that he would be reluctant to give them anything at this time. He sees the priority on you healing yourself first, and then wait a month before you start treating the children.

FYI, my DH has been manufacturing and using essences and other vibrational healing modalities for over 30 years.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page