Ongoing nausea with no apparent cause... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-26-2008, 02:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I can't figure out why my stomach is so upset. I've been having nausea for several weeks, but it's been getting worse in the past 4-5 days. Three times now I've thought I was about to vomit, but didn't. First I thought it was something I ate, but I've eaten all kinds of stuff and nothing consistently enough to make it continue like this. Then I thought it was stress, but it doesn't explain why it's getting worse. It's not likely that I'm pregnant - I have an IUD, plus PCOS.

Any ideas for what could be going on?

Mandy, )O(  Proud mommy of Taylor (1/6/05) jammin.gifand Abigail (4/21/11) slinggirl.gif
Loving wife of my gamer boy Michael. modifiedartist.gifBlog link in my profile! ribboncesarean.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2008, 02:41 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Could it be your ears? Are you congested at all? I hope you find some answers soon.

Wife to a wonderful dh and mom to four beautiful kiddos, dd (3/04):, ds1 (1/06), ds2 (10/08), and ds3 (7/10)
Old 02-26-2008, 03:36 AM - Thread Starter

I've had a bit of congestion off and on, but that's normal for me because of my allergies. My nose is mainly really dry now (to the point of nosebleeds) because I work in a warehouse. I haven't had any earaches or anything.

Mandy, )O(  Proud mommy of Taylor (1/6/05) jammin.gifand Abigail (4/21/11) slinggirl.gif
Loving wife of my gamer boy Michael. modifiedartist.gifBlog link in my profile! ribboncesarean.gif
Old 02-28-2008, 02:14 AM - Thread Starter

It's still going on - bolted to the bathroom tonight, sure I was going to puke everywhere. I'm sucking down ginger candies now. I'm also having some diarrhea.

Anyone have a clue?

Old 02-28-2008, 08:11 AM

Do you feel bloated? Belching? Might be your gallbladder - those were my symptoms. Constant nausea, diarrhea. Also might be a bit of a tummy bug.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:52 AM

How long has it been going on? I would take a pregnancy test just in case, unless you've been bleeding regularly since the nausea appeared.

I don't know what else to suggest, I'm sorry... I hope it passes soon!

User Tag List