getting libido back - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-29-2008, 05:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I can't find an appropriate place for posting this. Is there anything to do/take naturally to boost libido? I'm a SAHM with 3 kids, chronic UTIs, gut issues, and constant pain from a bad back, so it's no wonder I don't have a libido, but since I'm sure I'm neither the first or the last, anybody have any recommendations? Thanks!

Kathy, mother of 3, wife of 1. My new recipe blog: www.kathysrecipebox.wordpress.com (no longer searchable by allergen, but at least it doesn't have a virus!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-29-2008, 06:44 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'd love to know of a natural libido booster, too! Whole Foods carries several supplements to boost libido, but they're like $25 a pop and each one has entirely different ingredients. My head spins : when I go into the supplement section there...

Leeann, mama to 3*magic*kids: DD 1/03 DD 9/04 DS 8/06
Old 02-29-2008, 06:50 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Finding help for your health problems will probably help, as will exercise. And sometimes just letting your hand lead your heart (or other body part) works well, too. Just start doing something with your partner (or even yourself) and the feelings will kick in. Don't underestimate the powers of some nice making out on the couch, you don't have to jump right to intercourse.

Also, thinking more about sex and intimate times can get that part of your brain back in gear.

User Tag List