Help! Is baby's breath poisonous? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2008, 08:05 AM - Thread Starter
 
*~Member~*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,233
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We're moving and I had a thing of dryed flowers on the table and went to the bathroom. Came out and Raeden had a few of the flowers in her mouth, spit them out. Her eyes are really red and itchy but that's her only symptom so far.

Poison Controll pretty much laughed in my face and told me to wash her eyes out (I did) and she's laying next to me napping, but looking online it says that it's poisonous! So which is it
*~Member~* is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-24-2008, 12:05 PM
 
cat2116's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: under the stars...
Posts: 160
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, yes it is poisonous but only mildly. It normally causes a skin reaction, like what you describe which should pass within a few hours. Sometimes in children with asthma it can provoke an attack/cause wheezing etc.

Hope that helps....(hugs)
cat2116 is offline  
 
User Tag List

Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off