Mothering Forum banner

Healing the Gut Tribe?

744 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  xekomaya 
#1 ·
Is there a current thread? Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thx!

#4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by BookGoddess View Post
For some reason MDC's search function isn't working for me today. I found the link through Google. Here it is. http://www.mothering.com/discussions...=610749&page=3

That'll be a $50 finders fee, ladies.

There is an older, really useful Healing the Gut Tribe thread. I think, I could be wrong, it's listed at the top of this forum.
Thank you so, so much! I have terrible luck with the MDC search function. That is a long thread, I am sure there will be lots of info there!
Yes, there is a healing the gut sticky at the top of H&H, a "cheat sheet".

Thanks again!

#5 ·
Thank you!

Wow is that the most current thread? I had been reading it but didn't realize there was a gap between feb 07 & april 08 - and now nothing? Seems like there's gotta be mamas out there dealing with this - maybe we can resurrect the tribe?

#6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by xekomaya View Post
Thank you!

Wow is that the most current thread? I had been reading it but didn't realize there was a gap between feb 07 & april 08 - and now nothing? Seems like there's gotta be mamas out there dealing with this - maybe we can resurrect the tribe?
Was there an April 08 thread? Can you post that?

If there isn't one, you can start one! I will join, though I need help more than I can offer advice.

#7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by momofmine View Post
Was there an April 08 thread? Can you post that?
The above thread starts in feb 07, but the most recent posts are April 08. I guess if nothing turns up by tomorrow, I'll start the new one, and hopefully some other mamas will join us

Oh and if you're looking for other healing the gut tribe threads, you can type

healing the gut site:mothering.com

just like that into google!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.