Does anyone have EarthCalm or other EMF protection? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-23-2008, 11:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have recently become extremely freaked out about emf exposure and I'm trying to find some protection for my family...DH has to work on his computer all day and we have a wireless router in the house. We try to limit our use of cell phones, but now I'm also worried about our cordless phones.
I found the Earthcalm products and they look good, but I'm wondering if anyone has actually had success with them or any other emf protection devices. Are there other products you would recommend? Is there anything out there that does not cost a small fortune but still works?

I've become a mess over this...totally obsessing. Help, please!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 06-24-2008, 09:19 AM

i can totally relate to your post. i'm the same at the moment i'm obsessing about it too. i haven't yet got any products to protect us because everything i've seen is so expensive. it was recomended to me that we got a sleep sanctuary shield thing, but we can't afford it at the moment. we have wireless computer but got rid of wireless phones, but we do use cell phones

dd 07/07/03 : ds born 07/09/09 :
#3 of 4 Old 06-24-2008, 01:20 PM

I have some.

I have the EarthCalm home and the pendant. I also have the Quantum Home.

My bed is also "grounded."

For myself, I can "hear" quite a few frequencies that are way outside the norm. When they put up some new giganto cell/wireless/sat/? towers in my area I could "hear" them at first.

I cannot tell you how many we have in our little area in the suburbs. It is literally ridiculous. Dozens, and at least 4 mega tours with tons of crap on them.

I didn't tell my DH I was doing it and he really doesn't know what they are for.

However, his sleep has gotten better. He is from small town-small population province. When he grew up he had almost no exposure to anything of this type. While some of the other things we were doing to improve his sleep certainly helped (CPAP), I notice that when we left our city his sleep was better. Much better. Even when he was uncomfortable. Even when he was in pain from his back. I started to wonder if the schumann resonance and some electrical quieting might help him. And it does.

I'm sure that this thouroughly puts me into the tin foil hat category. Whatever. Schumann resonance gets used on MIR even. The silver mesh I have on the big windows on my house to block solar gain I'm sure help that reputation along too.
#4 of 4 Old 06-24-2008, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
i can totally relate to your post. i'm the same at the moment i'm obsessing about it too. i haven't yet got any products to protect us because everything i've seen is so expensive. it was recomended to me that we got a sleep sanctuary shield thing, but we can't afford it at the moment. we have wireless computer but got rid of wireless phones, but we do use cell phones
Use your headset, and try to keep your phone in something like leather so that your body has limited exposure to your cell phone.

User Tag List