My Secret (maybe TMI?) - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It sounds like you got a lot of good advice here, I just wanted to tell you that you're not alone. I'm a sexual abuse survivor and my husband has a large, circumcised penis. I had a really bad experience with an emergency D&C after a miscarriage, and sex with my husband was often painful after that. I think it was both the physical and emotional trauma that effected me. Even when we used lots of lube and went slow, if his penis rubbed the outer part of my vagina too much or he hit my cervix, like, at all, it was painful. I will say that after having my first child most of those problems went away.

: I hope you figure things out. And do keep in mind that during pregnancy you are much more sensitive than normal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2008, 12:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just thought I would add my 2 cents worth. Throughout my teenage years, through my 20s and into my 30s, I always thought there was something wrong with me. I had sex with many men (something I am not proud of but that was then and this is now). I always wanted to like and enjoy sex but there was always something missing. I never had an orgasm and never had enough lubrication. I just chalked it up to the fact that it was something wrong with me. I then met a woman about 7 years ago who I was instantly attracted to. She and I went on to have a sexual relationship and I finally realized that there was absolutely nothing wrong with me except that I was having sex with the wrong gender. It was like an awakening!

Kim, proud CPS mom to Marnie and my 4 legged kids, Jess, Zander, Oliver, Stumpy and Eddie.

User Tag List