Anyone else nauseous? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 12-29-2008, 01:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
For the past two days I can't eat anything without feeling like I'm going to be sick! Even sticking to light foods like toast and applesauce and small portions. Anyone else feeling this way like it's the way my stomach is squished, or maybe it's just (ohh i hope not!) a stomach bug?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 12 Old 12-29-2008, 01:24 PM

Im there...I can eat at different times but am insanely nauseous! It totally suxs..Ive been sick all pregnancy it stopped for about 3 weeks and then just started up again about 2 weeks ago when i started having fake labour all the time.

i cant wait to eat, not get heartburn, not get acid reflex, and not want to throw up

mommy daddy son daughter = our family
#3 of 12 Old 12-29-2008, 02:27 PM

That's how the stomach bug I had last weekend started. Just felt like my stomach was really cramped in size and couldn't hold much of anything, then it just stopped digesting and the vomiting began. Try to keep fluids going as best you can, hopefully it's not a bug.

Mrs.Oz :, wife to Mr. Oz , mother to Boo : 2 years and Sissy 9 months.
: :
#4 of 12 Old 12-29-2008, 02:55 PM

I'm *still* on my Zofran....so yes, still nauseas. The joy, the rapture. Threw up this morning. :|

It doesn't help that DH just got a stomach bug that started on Saturday, hoping against all hope that I don't get it.

Good luck! Feel better!

Kathy Soup
Loving wife to an amazing SAHD : Mommy to Aviendha 01/19/09
#5 of 12 Old 12-29-2008, 04:16 PM

Not really nauseous but things just started smelling and tasting funny to me, which I haven't experienced since the first trimester. I was wondering if it was some sign of impending anything. I'm 38w3d.

Mama to my sweet boy born 1/12/09
#6 of 12 Old 12-29-2008, 11:51 PM

i'm generally ok before noon for some reason, but nothing sounds good in the afternoon or evening. and if i do eat more than a bite or two, i regret it very shortly. i think it's more discomfort and heartburn than nausea, but eating is unfun these days.
#7 of 12 Old 12-30-2008, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambrosia77 View Post
Not really nauseous but things just started smelling and tasting funny to me, which I haven't experienced since the first trimester. I was wondering if it was some sign of impending anything. I'm 38w3d.
My sense of smell is super sensitive right now too. Not quite as bad as the first trimester (when DS's poopy diapers made me throw up) but close (they make me gag now).

Mrs.Oz :, wife to Mr. Oz , mother to Boo : 2 years and Sissy 9 months.
: :
#8 of 12 Old 12-30-2008, 08:12 AM

Sometimes I'm nauseous but mostly I have continual heart burn. I have not had much of an appetite for a while now and I have to try hard to eat. Everything just seems gross. I know there's not much room left for my stomach right now and I have actually felt him kick up into my rib cage several times resulting in food coming back up.

belly.gif to  jumpers.giflol.gif wonderful people with  baby.gif on the way!

#9 of 12 Old 12-30-2008, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthezoo View Post
Sometimes I'm nauseous but mostly I have continual heart burn. I have not had much of an appetite for a while now and I have to try hard to eat. Everything just seems gross. I know there's not much room left for my stomach right now and I have actually felt him kick up into my rib cage several times resulting in food coming back up.

:

I also cant seem to drink enough. Im starting to worry actually. I cant drink enough without getting sick
#10 of 12 Old 12-30-2008, 09:10 PM

I hear you on the drinking part. I still can't drink just plain water more than a couple sips a day without getting sick. Crystal Lite has been a GODSEND. That and Vitamin Water are what I subsist on. It's the only way I can stay even sort of hydrated. I cannot wait until I can have a big glass of plain water.....

Kathy Soup
Loving wife to an amazing SAHD : Mommy to Aviendha 01/19/09
#11 of 12 Old 12-30-2008, 09:56 PM

Yeah, I've felt slightly dehydrated this entire pregnancy. Drinking anything too fast or too much or too cold makes it all want to come back up. However, soda (esp. Coke) is the one exception, that I can actually drink and it soothes my stomach when I'm queasy or having a hard time getting food down. Ordinarily I don't drink soda unless I'm at a party or something...I can't wait until this pregnancy is over so I can get back to being healthy! :

Julie, wife to DH , mom of DD 8/99 and DS 1/09 , and #3 due 11/14/10
#12 of 12 Old 12-31-2008, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzminty View Post
I can't wait until this pregnancy is over so I can get back to being healthy! :
funny you should say that because realistically, I am the healthiest I have been in 6 years. I am eating right. I am exercising. I am taking better care of myself... but I feel like I am totally unhealthy. Whats up with that?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page