worst morning ever..... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 01-19-2009, 02:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have had the worst morning ever. seriously ever. I slept horrid last night. everything hurts so bad. Of course I am extra grumpy because- seriously who wouldn't be at this point? Anyway- over the sourse of the morning (early moring to be exact) my children tore apart thier room. Like 6 huge totes of clothes out of thier closet- all the books off thier shelves- sheets, pillows, clothes out of drawers, dirty laundry- it is all strewn about. Ya know what the sad thing is- it was all in the very short amount of time it took me to check the 4 emails in my inbox. How is that possible? Then I went to the shower and my H was supposed to watch them. Well he left and went to the neighbors- which would have been fine- had he told me. Instead I am taking a nice hot long shower all by myself for once and come up to the kids smashing a dozen eggs in the carpet while eating a bite out of every. single. freaking. apple. in. the. completely, full. bag. OMG! I think- thank god we have a carpet shampooer. well kind of. dang it is at my gfs house and she has to work all day. So I bust out a rag to get the worst of it. But then I realize it is on our couch, and smeared all over our furniture. Good Lord. so I start crying. then look at the clock. we have got to book it if we are going to the breastfeeding mama group that I have been looking forward to. so I throw clothes on the kids after de-egging them first, change diaper on DS again (how many times can one kid poo in a morning?) and throw clothes on me. I fill the diaper bag, get sippies and snacks, and get DS in the car (that luuckily my DH had started before he ditched me). I go back in the house and send DD out to get in the car. I grab my purse and diaper bag and get halfway down the stairs when I slipped on the ice and went crashing down. I lay there and just when I think it can't possibly get worse- the dog starts licking me. I had to send DD out across the yard to find my cell to call DH to come pick me up- cause I can't move at all. He totally didn't see a reason to hurry home (he was 2 miles away- it should have taken 3 minutes tops) in the meantime DD kept trying to make me feel better, DS was strapped in the car, and my butt kinda froze to the ice. He told me I should have used the rail..... I told him he should have used a shovel. seriously- I should not have to b!tch to get him to scoop the steps. That should be common curteousy for your poor overdue wife. And now I told him that I am retiring to bed- his list is to take care of the kids, shampoo the carpet, and take care of me. Should he neglect any of these- I will take a prybar to his backside. How the hell do you GD a grown man? I think I am sick of trying and will just take to beating him

thanks for reading as I bawl.....

and no- not a single contraction. but a great headache and backache.

Iowaorganic- mama to DD (1/5/06), DS1 (4/9/07), DS2 (1/22/09), DS3 (12/10/10), DD2 (7/6/12) and a new kid due in early 2014

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 01-19-2009, 03:39 PM

You poor thing! I am so sorry!!! I am also overdue (was due on the 10th) and I am having a horrible day, as well. I feel your pain right now. I think your fall takes the cake, though.

It will get easier and that baby can't stay in there forever!

Molly, mama to my 3 sweet boys.
: : hale:
#3 of 10 Old 01-19-2009, 03:53 PM

Oh mama!

I'm sorry you've had such a terrible morning *air hug*
#4 of 10 Old 01-19-2009, 03:54 PM

You poor thing. I hope your day improves!!
#5 of 10 Old 01-19-2009, 04:06 PM

you deserve a bunch of hugs!

Melissa, loving wife love.gif and mama to 4 girls now! DD 12, DD 10 1/2, DD 4, DD 2 Happily homeschool.gif, doing lots of hang.gif very little sleeping.gifof and as much as I can knit.gifsewmachine.gif reading.gif
#6 of 10 Old 01-19-2009, 04:51 PM

sahm for Landon 1/07 and Simon 12/08 Aden 3/8/06
#7 of 10 Old 01-19-2009, 10:42 PM - Thread Starter

It got better. DH took the kids for a while and then he took us all out for lunch and groceries. Which I wasn't sure about because my tush hurts so bad.... But he is also taking me to the chiro later tonight.

And for the absolute hightlight of my day- Our hired man brought over the play kitchen he was making for DD- told me it was really my Christmas gift and didn't charge a penny for this absolutely gorgeous oak play kitchen..... It is so beautiful- we have been playing with it since it came in the door!:

now if I could just get the baby out of my ribs- my day would be complete.

Iowaorganic- mama to DD (1/5/06), DS1 (4/9/07), DS2 (1/22/09), DS3 (12/10/10), DD2 (7/6/12) and a new kid due in early 2014

#8 of 10 Old 01-20-2009, 12:55 AM

I am so sorry about your rough start to the day. But I did laugh out loud about how to GD a grown man. I feel the same way about my DH sometimes! I'm glad it got better for you!

Sarah , wife to Tyson :, SAHM to Landon (5), Coleson (3), and new baby boy due any day!

#9 of 10 Old 01-20-2009, 12:52 PM

Hope this morning is going better!
#10 of 10 Old 01-20-2009, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowaorganic View Post
Should he neglect any of these- I will take a prybar to his backside. How the hell do you GD a grown man? I think I am sick of trying and will just take to beating him
I totally threaten DH like this all the time.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page