Getting very Antsy!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 01-25-2009, 02:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone else out there who is getting antsy to meet your little one??

I feel like I have been pregnant forever now! This is my third, so I started showing early. In other words, I was totally pregnant throughout ALL of summer, ALL of fall and now most of the winter! I have completely lost perspective on my body outside of it being pregnant!! I've even had several dreams of what I might look like after having the baby......none of which are remotely close to the reality of what it will be like (i.e. I was skinny and fit in my dreams!)

My EDD is on the 30th, but I may get induced on the 29th. Depends on how things are moving along. I'm not opposed to trying some natural remedies, such as DTD or walking around a lot. Hot foods don't do it for me because I've been eating spicy food all throughout this pregnancy. I just want to be able to meet this little guy and stop sleeping on the couch (the only place that feels comfortable to me!) Thinking about sleeping on my stomach practically makes me orgasmic!

Now that I have FINALLY organized the baby's things and gone through a bout of nesting (cleaning out closets, folding clothes, etc) I am feeling much more ready to welcome our newest member!

Waiting another 4-5 days seems like an eternity at this point.......

Anyone else in the same boat????

Libby
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 01-25-2009, 05:09 PM

I am so eager to meet this baby....and I've been trying home remedies. I, also, feel like I've been pregnant forever. This website has kept me busy to an extent for the past 2 1/2 weeks. It's so nice to see posts from women who are due in the same month as myself and exciting to read their birth stories.
My due date is 1/27 (tues). I am wondering what my doc will say. (I missed my last doc's appt.) I wonder if she will want to induce.
#3 of 4 Old 01-25-2009, 11:47 PM

I was feeling really frustrated/angry/irritable and antsy for about a week. Then a couple of days ago I just let go and felt at peace with whenever it would happen. Now today, it is back, like I knew it would be. I'm super impatient, weepy, angry, irritable. I just want to be alone and/or go into labor. I've never gone into labor on my own and am always late...so the thought of going two more weeks or more makes me want to pull all my hair out and scream! (I'm due 1/28)

ACK!!!!!!!!! :

Kim, Wife to Michael, Homeschooling Mom to Hannah (13), Aidan (12), Brighton (8), and Oliver (5) and Ephraim (2) goorganic.jpgsaynovax.giffly-by-nursing1.giffemalesling.GIF 
#4 of 4 Old 01-26-2009, 03:31 AM

labor dust for all you guys!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page