I'm tired. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 04-29-2008, 04:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone else? I could fall asleep right here on the keyboard. Yesterday I thought that I was being lazy and premenstrual. Now I have an excuse.

Body, I've been more than patient. Please make a baby. Please?
always loving my babies. (May 08)(April 09)(August 09)(September 09) (December 10)
#2 of 8 Old 04-29-2008, 04:22 PM

Yes, I'm tired. But I was tired before I got pregnant........so..??
I just had some lunch & I think it made it worse. I just wanna snuggle up and drift to sleep.
#3 of 8 Old 04-29-2008, 04:48 PM

:yawning: me too! I feel like I have been hit by a truck. I slept a solid 8 hours last night and woke up exhausted.

Sarah
Mommy to three girls DD 6, DD 3.5,DD 8/2011 & new babe 3/2013, 2 angel.gif's 1/2008 and 8/2010

#4 of 8 Old 04-29-2008, 05:12 PM

I overslept by an hour and a half this morning. At any given moment, I am thinking one of the following 4 things:

1. Oh my god I'm pregnant!
2. crap I am hungry again.
3. oh no do I have to pee again?
4. I wish I was in bed sleeping.

Bloomingstar Mommy to DS born 1.16.09 :
#5 of 8 Old 04-29-2008, 08:41 PM

Add me to the tired squad. I feel like I could sleep all the time! It doesn't help that I am up at 6:00am to get the little girl I babysit

Alison
Mama to Toad (08/06), Frog (01/09)... and new baby Newt born on his due date, Sep. 8, 2010
#6 of 8 Old 05-04-2008, 02:39 PM

I'm not so tired yet. I wonder if it's because some months ago I switched to cast iron and now my iron levels aren't low like my last pregnancy.

Iron supplements made a huge difference in how tired I was last time around.

I do have to pee every freaking hour or so.
#7 of 8 Old 05-04-2008, 03:23 PM

I'm exhausted! I would love to just sleep 24/7, but I know that would interfere with eating, which I'm not all too keen on either. I have very little appetite and when I don't eat, I feel nauseous. I have to keep crackers by my bed so that I eat it when I get up in the morning so I'm not running to the toilet. The nausea started to be more obvious this morning, but other than that, I'm doing well. I'm just so tired all the time. I take a nap every day and that seems to help quite a bit. If I don't sleep, then I just lay down and rest.

Kemi wifedreads.gif to Jeffdh_malesling.GIF mommy to Rohan h20homebirth.gifROTFLMAO.gif 1/3/09 and Narenhomebirth.jpg(transfer to hospital) blahblah.gif  10/22/10. Pregnant with stork-girl.gif

****5****10****15****20****25****30****353rdtri.gif***40 (Hospital BC w/CNMs due to GD)

#8 of 8 Old 05-04-2008, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomingstar View Post
I overslept by an hour and a half this morning. At any given moment, I am thinking one of the following 4 things:

1. Oh my god I'm pregnant!
2. crap I am hungry again.
3. oh no do I have to pee again?
4. I wish I was in bed sleeping.

*giggles*

Yeah that about sums up my thoughts too. Already baby is pretty demanding about when I eat and sleep. lol

I had to make myself get up early yesterday morning to eat something because I felt so hungry and started getting a headache. I ate some cheese and went back to bed as it was only 6 am! lol I like to sleep in on the weekends.

I HAD to lie down and take a nap today.

I can't really complain though... overall I have been feeling pretty decent. No morning sickness at all. *knocks on wood* Though my Mama said she didn't have any with her three pregnancies, and a lot of my other female relatives didn't either... we think it runs in our genes. WooT! lol

ribbonpurple.gif  Proud Single Mama, Birth & Postpartum Doula

Student, Aspiring CNM 
treehugger.gif  DD ~ 1/7/09   shamrocksmile.gif  DS ~ 9/22/10

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page