Weepy - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 05-14-2008, 09:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is anyone else a crying mess.

I've had two meltdowns today.

I'm just worried about this baby. Lack of nausea is screwing with me, badly. I've gotten sick with every baby, and by now I usually gag at bad odors.

Please tell me I'm not the only one with too many ups and downs and

It's like my hot/cold flashes...can't shake those either!

Weird pregnancy hormones!
#2 of 8 Old 05-15-2008, 01:04 AM

Nope, you're not alone.

I had a total meltdown yesterday at dinner (in a restaurant, in front of people, crying into my hands!) when I felt like DH was judging me. I don't even know if he was (probably not) but I've been really sensitive and annoyed with him lately and freak out about stupid stuff. I also start crying when I'm just reading or writing something, if it triggers certain memories or emotions.

I know what you mean about lack of nausea - I posted on that a couple days ago. Everyone told me that not having symptoms doesn't mean anything. Then, today, I woke up with a bit of it, and it's lasted all day, so I'm both relieved and annoyed. : Basically, you can't win! There's always some reason to find to be stressed out and worried. This is my first pregnancy, but I keep hearing that each one is different, so you can't tell that something is wrong just because it's different than last time!

Try to go easy on yourself and let the emotions pass over you!

SAHM to DS Jan09, DD Mar11. lactivist.gifintactivist.giffamilybed2.gifhomebirth.jpguc.jpgwinner.jpggd.gifcaffix.gif

#3 of 8 Old 05-15-2008, 01:33 AM

Yes. I am so weepy and on the edge. Is it supposed to start this early on? Tonight, I just keep taking deep breaths to try to get myself not to start weeping. {{{sigh}}}

{{{another deep breath}}}

Tina ~ SAHcarrot.gif- head Mama to - 

DS blowkiss.gif(07/'03), DD energy.gif(05'05), DS, unplanned UC sleepytime.gif(01/'09), DD joy.gif(06/'11) ...

SURPRISE!  dizzy.gifNew little one, due Sept. 2013

#4 of 8 Old 05-15-2008, 07:01 PM

for all
#5 of 8 Old 05-15-2008, 07:40 PM

um, yeah. i made DH take infant/child CPR refresher course with me and I was a crying mess during the video which depicted granparents and caregivers coming in to find a "blue" baby (just a dummy) All the other pregnant women were fine, but I was losing it!

Then, at the end of class the RN shows us one of those zappers they keep in airports, etc. to use on an adult should they go into cardiac arrest, and she's saying how it won't work if you're hairy, and how the kits come with razors so that you can shave the dude before you stick the pads on him! I totally went into hysterics b/c my DH is mega-hairy, I was like, You're Screwed, buddy!

When we went into the parking lot DH told me I was being a seriously scary pregnant lady--crying one minute and laughing manically the next! It's just part of the pregnancy roller coaster. At least this is #2 for me so I remember this (vaguely) from last time.
#6 of 8 Old 05-16-2008, 12:20 AM

Oh, thank goodness you posted this. I had two complete meltdowns in the past week... and both of them at WORK! I'm so embarrassed that I don't want to ever ever EVER go back. (Of course, if we could afford for me to be a SAHM, this wouldn't be an issue.)
I forgot how emotional and sensitive I was last time around. I keep thinking everyone hates me and it makes me nuts!
I hope this ends quickly, or I'm going to be unemployed and my poor family is going to have to live in a box!
#7 of 8 Old 05-16-2008, 10:21 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
There were a Mama and Daddy goose and a bunch of little geese on the median of the highway. The Mom and Dad were trying to cross and I was crying cause they gooslings were going, well you know.... I was crying and DH starts to laugh at me. I think I would have lost it 2 months ago just as I did yesterday.

I could cry now thinking about them
#8 of 8 Old 05-16-2008, 11:36 AM

I cried on the way into work today.

I've been listening to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and when Kreacher comes out with the House Elves to fight, I burst into tears.

I was embarrassed, even though I was the only one in the car.

Kathy Soup
Loving wife to an amazing SAHD : Mommy to Aviendha 01/19/09

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page