Mothering Forum banner

Belly Pics

19K views 150 replies 46 participants last post by  DizzyMissLizzy 
#1 ·
Anyone taking any yet? I took some "before" pics at 4 weeks and took more at 8 weeks, but in the last week my tummy has really popped out (I am 9 weeks now). I feel like it's a huge difference! I plan on taking more at 10 and then 12 weeks and then maybe weekly from there.

#8 ·
Aww now, that was a CLOTHED belly shot. My last DDC all the ladies bared their bellies.
That's how one mama discovered she probably had more than one in there. She saw the twin bellies. It was trips for her, btw. I will not be photographing my belly until the end of the pg. My stretch marks and extra skin from the twin pregnancy are still so prominent that you would think I was just really over weight right now. With my clothes on I look pg, but I will wait for my big round belly before I share.

#10 ·
I don't know what's going on with my belly because it looks pretty impressive to me as the day goes on, looking huge at night, and then when I get up in the morning, it's barely there.

I'm still suffering from pretty bad morning sickness and taking zofran (causes constipation), so I always just assume that the big belly is just gas and bloating!

I guess if I were to take a picture, I'd have to do it in the morning!

#11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mzminty View Post
I don't know what's going on with my belly because it looks pretty impressive to me as the day goes on, looking huge at night, and then when I get up in the morning, it's barely there.
my best friend said the same thing at this point in her pregnancy. i'm too squishy to notice too much of a difference, but she's pretty thin, so the changes throughout the day were very noticible.

#12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mzminty View Post

I'm still suffering from pretty bad morning sickness and taking zofran (causes constipation), so I always just assume that the big belly is just gas and bloating!

I guess if I were to take a picture, I'd have to do it in the morning!
i'm the same: i take the pix in the morning; it looks like i'm barely pregnant. at nite i get HUGE - bloated. i think it's just hormones 'cuz we heard the heartbeat yesterday & the midwife put the thingy right above my pubic hair (SO LOW) 'cuz that's where the baby/uterus is rite now. SO all the tummy above that is just bloat and hormones & a bit of new weight in preparation i think.

#13 ·
my tummy is still somewhat flat, but it's funny - i was looking through my first preg. photos the other day and what a difference! i had an extremely flat stomach before my dd and i thought i looked pregnant at 20 weeks (i didn't at all)! 20 weeks is what my belly looks like now post child - prior to even being this 8 weeks preggo. not that i'm complaining.. i'll take this belly, it's not even that bad now!

i'll post as soon as i think i have a belly!

#14 ·
My tummy looks flat, too but it is thicker. The fundus is just an inch above my hair line so that part isn't really flat and isn't really a bump just solid flesh! At night I am soooo bloated as well that I could probably fake a photo but in reality it will probably be a bit until I "look" preggers.

All the same, I'll try to post at 12 weeks (12, 16, 20, etc...)

#17 ·
Here are my 12 week shots - first baby.
I know my uterus is still lower than the belly I'm getting, but I haven't gained any weight and I'm not feeling bloated, so I feel like my little bit of belly must at least be the baby rearranging things? DH noticed it as well (the one time I'll let him get away with commenting on me looking bigger, lol!) and said that it's definitely different than it was pre-pregnancy.

I have shots on a CD somewhere of the day I found out I was pregnant (3w4d) and a few from weekly "anniversaries" since then. When I track them down I'll post those, too, for comparison.

12 Weeks #1
12 Weeks #2

Excuse the maternity pants, I probably don't "need" them yet but I was down to one pair of jeans pre-pregnancy, and didn't want to buy a bunch of new clothes that may or may not fit me a year from now.

#20 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.