Pregnancy #2 for me:
1) I'm exhausted, but not nearly as much as DD's pregnancy. I literally was only awake to work my 8 hour shift (from home, so i didn't have to spend time dressing/commuting), and eat breakfast/lunch/dinner for the whole first trimester. The rest of the time i was sleeping. If it hadn't been for work, I think I'd have slept for 12 straight weeks.
2) DD's pregnancy, no nausea, no morning sickness, felt great in that way. This time, I was so sick all day that I was unable to function until 13 weeks. Now it still comes and goes (and seems to be worse if I haven't been resting enough).
3) I'm in a much angrier mood this time. That was actually one of the first pregnancy symptoms, I was so mad ALL the time that I called up a friend of mine and told her I thought I was going crazy. I'm having much fewer of other emotions though - first pregnancy I literally cried at a car commercial once (it wasn't even supposed to be an emotional one at all), this time I've barely cried at all, just gotten REALLY mad!
4) I've gained less weight, I think, only about 2 pounds so far, but my belly is pooching out earlier and I'm growing out of my clothes faster anyway.
5) Last time, I was packing away every food item in sight and had all kinds of cravings. This time I only eat when I have to, nothing sounds good at all.
6) Last time, no libido AT ALL, the entire time. This time, since I started feeling less sick, I seem to be doing the opposite.