What's on your to do / to buy list? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 44 Old 10-07-2008, 08:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
As we enter this third trimester, I'm ready to GET READY for baby. What's on your lists to buy and prepare?

Here's mine:
1. go through dd's newborn clothes
2. buy a couple of winter outfits, if necessary
3. buy take-home outfit (I'll get a newborn / premie size for this since other stuff swallowed dd up for that first week or so, even though she was 8 1/2 lbs)
4. prep diapers (I've bought mostly used nb stuff, so I'm going to wash it all with RLR)
5. get carseat
6. buy new nightgown for self
7. stock up on postpartum supplies
8. buy baby book
9. finish and print dd's book (I'm making a book on Shutterfly of her first months -- her in her different gear that the baby will use, her being held by the different people who will be visiting to hold new baby, the gifts people brought for her, etc.) I hope that having visitors read the book with her will give her some attention.
10. make Big Sister shirt for dd
11. pack labor bag
12. pack hospital bag
13. write out dd's schedule with directions so my sister or dh can get her where she needs to go that first week or so

Would like to do / buy:
1. freeze a few meals (depending on freezer space come December)
2. buy a lambskin
3. buy a new sling

I'd like to get all this done by mid December. Then I'll spend that last month enjoying Christmas, resting, and doing those bring-on-baby things like getting a pedicure (and such...)

I'd love to see what other obsessive compulsive planners have on their lists. Need to know what I've left off!

Amanda, momma to Caroline (5/31/05) and Mary Elizabeth (1/8/09)
#2 of 44 Old 10-07-2008, 10:17 PM

1. Screw the hood back onto the bassinet.
2. Plan and throw a baby shower.
3. Get/find/make a big sister shirt for Lilly and a gift for her for becoming one.
4. Pack hospital bag (plan to do it in labor as my labor project to keep me from going in before 3rd stage).
5. Have a baby!

(seriously, my nesting made me do all the rest already!)

Talkative, AP SAHMama to my bright and spirited girls Lilly 10-15-06, Naomi 1-1-09 vbac.gif and Katarina 11-16-11 vbac.gif

blogging.jpgMusing Mommy
#3 of 44 Old 10-07-2008, 10:38 PM

only thing i have on my list so far is to buy some homebirth supplies: good will towels, some of those table cloths with the cloth backing, stuff like that.

you guys are giving me some good ideas!
#4 of 44 Old 10-07-2008, 11:59 PM

I've gone through all the clothes, washed them, sorted them by size and have them waiting in baskets under the 2 year old's bed (they will share clothing space) . I also have most of the newborn diaper stash ready.

I would like to/need to:
sew some AI2's
knit for baby (longies, sweater, socks)
get the babies' bassinet set up
get all my postpartum supplies ready
clean out my closet (I just feel the need)

Melissa, loving wife love.gif and mama to 4 girls now! DD 12, DD 10 1/2, DD 4, DD 2 Happily homeschool.gif, doing lots of hang.gif very little sleeping.gifof and as much as I can knit.gifsewmachine.gif reading.gif
#5 of 44 Old 10-08-2008, 12:05 AM

I will buy a new outfit to bring baby home in, but no other clothing. I also need to get the car seat from my friend. Other than that I need to rewash clothing/diapers and resort by size. I don't bring a big labor bag to the hospital. I walk in in the clothes I will put on after the first 24 hours, and my grandmother always buys me a new pj set and robe for each baby. She even washes them before she brings them to the hospital. I will just need clothes to leave in, a tooth brush and hair brush, and my cloth mama pads.

My parents have already begun redecorating a room to host all 3 kids, and they have purchased clothing to keep at their house, just in case. My family is so cool.

Mama to 4 darlings. A ('03), O and K ('06), A ('09), and wife to M since 2002.
#6 of 44 Old 10-08-2008, 12:54 AM

Okay, I've been thinking to write this down, so I might as well do it here. I haven't been preparing for the baby AT ALL because I've been unemployed this summer and we've been pooooor.

To Make:
new flannel/terry wipes (our current ones are threadbare after 3+ years use)
new flannel/flannel wipes (might as well while I'm at it- I use them for toilet wipes)
Heavy duty postpartum cloth pads
New soakers
Stretchy wrap

To Do:
Find baby clothes, wash
Find diapers, wash

To Buy:
A new set of drawers for baby stuff
A couple new diapers, just because
A pair of new pail liners (see above comment about 3+ years hard use)
New car seat

That's all I can think of right now...
#7 of 44 Old 10-08-2008, 11:18 AM

Oh geeez!!

1. Find out whether or not FIL is going to bring the cradle before the kid graduates high school (she will be using the "family cradle" which has been used by DH and all of his brothers and all of their children) but it is in Georgia and as much as I HATE the thought of having to be inthe same state as FIL, I really want to have this taken care of before I have the baby. I dont want this to be their excuse to come see me right before, during, or right after giving birth.

2. Blankets, clothes, diapers... need 'em all!
3. Wash all of the above
4. Buy nightgown for myself (*shutters* this has turned out to be a challenge since I am hating the thought of sleeves, sleep shirts, or granny jammies which seem to be all I can find)
5. Make Big Brother/ Big Sister shirts for DS, DD, and DSD
6. Gather homebirth supplies (but I have my first real appointment with my new MW on Saturday so we will go over the details then)
7. GET MY MIL TO WATCH BOBB!!!
8. PANIC!!
#8 of 44 Old 10-08-2008, 12:25 PM

AACK!!!!!!!!! Are we supposed to be doing this already? I feel so unprepared after reading your posts.

My list:
#1 - Finish knitting baby sweater
#2 - Go yard selling for baby stuff
#3 - Finish purchasing supplies for home birth - waiting until Dec.
#4 - Find ways to accrue baby stuff
#5 - Wash baby stuff
#6 - Figure out gifts for b-day party
#7 - Cook and freeze meals - waiting until Nov.

Comforts of Home Midwifery

#9 of 44 Old 10-08-2008, 02:11 PM

1) Watch DH and Dad finish the cradle (my dad's a woodworker and they are making an amazing cradle, complete with our family crest)
2) Have my 2 baby showers - so I know what I need to buy. That's the hardest part, we don't have ANYTHING, so we can't buy anything, in case we get it as a gift. Ah well, such is life!
3) SAVE SAVE SAVE. I'm the breadwinner, and will be out for a month and then working partly from home for the second month, but we have to somehow save enough to survive the month that I won't be getting any income.

I'm sure there are other things....but my brain = fried at the moment....

Kathy Soup
Loving wife to an amazing SAHD : Mommy to Aviendha 01/19/09
#10 of 44 Old 10-08-2008, 02:29 PM

Oh, I forgot about the carseat... bugger.

Hopefully my inlaws will be taking on a lot of this for me. Knowing them, they will.

I am waiting until after the shower to buy anything, really.

BTW, at what point is it appropriate to have a baby shower and is it tacky to throw one for myself?
#11 of 44 Old 10-08-2008, 02:37 PM

Acory... I don't think it's tacky to throw one for self anymore... My friend did, basically and no one really thought anything of it.

My Mom has me helping with mine as she learned from a previous wedding shower she can't surprise me. lol And this way I can get there early and hopefully be less rushed and stressed. I was so rushed at the wedding shower trying to make my rounds to at least say hi to all the guests, it was craziness... This way since I know about the baby shower, I can be there beforehand and greet guests and hopefully won't be as under the gun so to speak then.

And I think it's not too soon to have a shower... mine isn't til the end of November because Mom wanted it during the week she has off of work so she has time to prepare things. I wish it was a little sooner, but not going to argue with the woman throwing it for me. lol

To Do...
~ Set up interviews with peditricians and childcare people
~ We have slowly been getting big ticket items that are needed and paying doctors fees to have that all squared away by end of November
~ Waiting for Mom to finish varnishing dresser... then will start washing clothes that have been purchased so far
~ Need to find a shelf for the baby's room to put books and toys
~ Get toy box from parents attic and set up downstairs for DSD and DD toys
~ A billion other things I'm sure. lol

ribbonpurple.gif  Proud Single Mama, Birth & Postpartum Doula

Student, Aspiring CNM 
treehugger.gif  DD ~ 1/7/09   shamrocksmile.gif  DS ~ 9/22/10

#12 of 44 Old 10-08-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamajody View Post
my grandmother always buys me a new pj set and robe for each baby.
That is really sweet.
#13 of 44 Old 10-08-2008, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acory23 View Post
Oh, I forgot about the carseat... bugger.

Hopefully my inlaws will be taking on a lot of this for me. Knowing them, they will.

I am waiting until after the shower to buy anything, really.

BTW, at what point is it appropriate to have a baby shower and is it tacky to throw one for myself?
It's usually appropriate to have one sometime in the third trimester. And while not necessarily tacky to throw one for yourself....recommended to at least have someone else send out the invitations. Course, do whatever you want. It can be seen as rude, but not as rude as if you were to throw yourself a bridal shower. But more than that, its not nearly as fun to plan it by yourself! Way better to have someone to do it for you!

Kathy Soup
Loving wife to an amazing SAHD : Mommy to Aviendha 01/19/09
#14 of 44 Old 10-08-2008, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSMa View Post
To Do...
~ Set up interviews with peditricians and childcare people
OH MY GOODNESS... I didnt even think about interviewing peds yet. That will be a good "keepin myself busy" task for maternity leave when I end up with cabin fever sitting around the house waiting for the baby to appear.
#15 of 44 Old 10-08-2008, 05:58 PM

It's not tacky at all and if it looks rude, well, then your friends need an attitude adjustment! After all--they didn't throw it or you wouldn't have to do it yourself, right? I had two people ask to throw my shower last time and they both flaked out on me (one, it wasn't her fault, she got cancer, but the other was my sister and I ended up planning it, sending out invites and throwing it in my own house... my sister DID bring cupcakes, though... and then didn't stay for the shower).

I'll just be throwing mine myself this time. No one's asked anyway. I'm having mine on my EDD because of how close it is to Christmas, so that it's far enough away that everyone's had a little time to financially recover, I hope, and they can take advantage of after Christmas sales. If baby's already here then, well, they'll know what color clothes to buy if they want to buy clothes!

Talkative, AP SAHMama to my bright and spirited girls Lilly 10-15-06, Naomi 1-1-09 vbac.gif and Katarina 11-16-11 vbac.gif

blogging.jpgMusing Mommy
#16 of 44 Old 10-08-2008, 08:22 PM

DONE ALREADY
* Got birth pool
* Prepped and put away prefolds
* Washed, hung unisex newborn baby clothes
* Started stocking my freezer with PP meals
* Hired doula
* Using our family nurse pracitioner for baby's health care provider
* Purchased and wrapped 95% of this year's Christmas presents
* Started compiling items for birth kit (old towels, washcloths, arnica)

NEED TO DO
* Get carseat and other baby gear back from my sister
* Take birth pool for a test run
* Get plastic mattress just in case I end up delivering in bed
* Have baby shower so I know what all I need to buy (new BPA-free bottles, breastmilk storage bags, etc)
* Lanolize my wool soakers that my aunt made me
* Prep my one-size pocket diapers once they arrive from the Tiny Tush co-op
* Figure out exactly what I'm doing in the CD department since I'm a novice
* Get DD a big sister gift
* Submit my FMLA paperwork at work
* Save more $ for my maternity leave
#17 of 44 Old 10-08-2008, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by papschmitty View Post
* Purchased and wrapped 95% of this year's Christmas presents
Wow.. you are my hero! That is such a GREAT idea. I need to get on that.
#18 of 44 Old 10-08-2008, 10:10 PM - Thread Starter

This is all wonderful -- keep the lists coming! I'm realizing things I've left off (calling ped to make sure he can add this baby, Christmas shopping -- almost done -- but wrapping!!, gift for dd from baby, etc.)

Amanda, momma to Caroline (5/31/05) and Mary Elizabeth (1/8/09)
#19 of 44 Old 10-08-2008, 11:26 PM

As far as the baby's room...

1. Paint the nursery
2. Hang up the new curtains
3. Make new bedding (fabric comes Monday!)
4. Find nice chair for nursery on craigslist for less than $150
5. Find cute art on Etsy
6. Get newborn stuff out of storage and back from friends who have borrowed things

There's a long list of other stuff I need to do. The big ones include...

1. Plan Asher's 4th birthday party
2. Move Micah into Asher's room
3. Hang up curtains in our bedroom so our neighbors won't be able to see in our windows when the leaves fall off the trees like NEXT WEEK
4. When I finally get off bed rest, buy new sheets and bedding for our room. I'm so tired of the flannel sheets we've had for 5 years that I've been seeing all day, every day this pregnancy!
5. Take pregnancy photos
6. Write Christmas letter with everything except details about baby
7. Take holiday photos
8. Address envelopes for holiday cards and baby announcements
9. If I make it to 32 weeks, DH and I are going away for the weekend to Portland to celebrate his 30th birthday
10. I want to plan special dates for my husband and I for 26, 28, and 30 weeks. I think I'll try to take him back to some of the places we had our first dates, as we met and started dating this time of the year 9 years ago. If we make it to 34 weeks, we're going to celebrate by going to a hotel, having a couple's massage, and then finally being able to have sex again.

I can't try to do much after that. If I am up walking, having sex, and off meds, I'll probably go into labor almost immediately...
#20 of 44 Old 10-09-2008, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acory23 View Post
OH MY GOODNESS... I didnt even think about interviewing peds yet. That will be a good "keepin myself busy" task for maternity leave when I end up with cabin fever sitting around the house waiting for the baby to appear.
lol Not me... I know I will need the whole mat. leave to recover. I want everything possible done before baby gets here.

Added to do list...

~ Get hooks for bedroom door to finally hang towels! They are currently thrown over top the closet the door

~ Get the converter box from my sister to hook up the DVD player in the bedroom

~ Get curtains for bedroom!!

Basically focusing on getting our room appearance ready too as I imagine that is where I will set up camp after labor and people can come visit baby and me there. So I don't want it too messy. lol

ribbonpurple.gif  Proud Single Mama, Birth & Postpartum Doula

Student, Aspiring CNM 
treehugger.gif  DD ~ 1/7/09   shamrocksmile.gif  DS ~ 9/22/10

#21 of 44 Old 10-09-2008, 10:07 AM

I have a baby bucket carseat from DD but I'm hoping that some helpful relative will spring for a Radian. DD has a Blvd and I wanted to get one of these again but it occurred to me that perhaps I'd want to do three carseats across in my car if we have more kids so switched to a narrower seat.

I'm particular about carseats... not so much like others but still.
#22 of 44 Old 10-09-2008, 12:08 PM

: These lists are great as I am realizing I am way behind the 8-ball with this kidlet. I swore I would not fall into the same problem we had last time (never washed any of the new baby clothes, didn't pack a bag, barely set up the bassinet) and have everything come crashing down to do once I started labor. : Oi vay!

Time to make to-do lists for me & the hubster... which he'll just love!

treehugger.gifAnd you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.treehugger.gif

#23 of 44 Old 10-09-2008, 01:13 PM

HAVE:
All the baby gear used for M the last 8+ weeks (at least I know what I use)
Another Boulevard Carseat
Baby bag packed
Baby clothes - washed!
Diapers and Bummis covers in S & M
3 Wraps
Ped/Fam Dr
Started freezing meals and meal starters
Found several recipes I want to freeze

NEED:
Sleep! I'm not getting enough and M won't let me nap - light day sleeper
Spend time daily stretching and positioning for baby in my belly
Buy Diaper Bummis super whisper wrap covers in NB & L
Sew 2 dozen diapers for NB cover
Sew and start using flannel/terry wipes
Buy couple more warm scooshie blankets
Make or buy ring sling
Make or buy 2 diaper pail liners & 2 wet bags
Find a better diaper bag
Considering purchasing Pack&Play for M
Buy highchair for M (she will be starting solids about then)
Freeze more meals as I have difficulty cooking now can't imagine later
DECLUTTER HOUSE OF C-R-A-P
Clean and organize basement spaces
Pack my bag along with snacks
Prep a PP kit
SAVE $ to pay a couple weeks salon rent PP

NOT SURE IF THESE THINGS NEED or WILL DONE BEFORE:
Clean/Paint room in basement
Move teenager to basement
Repaint Babies room
Move both babies stuff into it minus crib
Remodel sole bathroom
#24 of 44 Old 10-09-2008, 08:22 PM

It's about time I makea list, and here's as good a place as any!

To Do:

Baby~
-Make 2 receiving blankets with the flannel I bought before DS2 was born.
-Stock bedside table with non-perishable snacks
-Wash peri-bottles, sitz bath, and organize pads in closest cupboard to toilet
-Scrub up the 2nd-hand baby tub
-Wipe-down cradle and wash bedding/pad
-Renew OHIP card BEFORE December
-Pack hospital bag for baby and myself

Nesting~
-Orgnanize and hold Christmas Open House Party for friends, Nov 29. I have a burning desire to do this. Really, I must be crazy!
-Steam-clean carpets with vinegar/hot water
-Patch dents in plaster caused by ride-on Thomas being thrown down the stairs, repeatedly.
-Take a dry scrub brush to the grayish fuzz-mung that lurks near the baseboards, that the vacuum can't reach.
-Eh, might as well clean baseboards.

Done

-Washed baby's clothes up to 6-12mos
-Washed carseat and cover/canopy
#25 of 44 Old 10-09-2008, 10:33 PM

Lets see...... what DON'T I have to do!!!

In 3 more months- yikes!! That's it?!- this is all I have to get done.....

TO DO-
- Christmas shopping/wrapping- there is no time to make things this year

- Knit, knit, knit, & sew, sew, sew!!! I plan on making MOST of my wool soakers and a good portion of the fitted cloth dipes.

- Switch providers. New MW has newborn priviledges

-Finally call and switch to the new general practitioner/ped

- Find out if another MW has gotten her certification so a HB would be covered by our insurance. Then I ahve all of that prep to get done!!

- Clean, clean, clean. This house is crammed with so much stuff from two households it's almost unbearable.

- Set up crib(sidecar) and changing table

- move my sewing table to upstairs

- make and freeze a bunch of meals(anything the family makes is not deamed edible by my standards & they could care less about my intolerances so I'll be doomed if I don't do this myself) Allergies?! There's no such thing!!

- teach DH how to do the laundry(no, he has no idea how to do it and I don't even trust him at this point) I have a certain routine and my MIL is BOUND to bleach everything- she has ruined countless items of clothing so far

- teach DH how I want the dishes done- MIL uses bleach ON THE FREAKIN' DISHES!!!!!

- go through the Hypnobabies home study- I'm so happy to have it:

- wash everything- I'm partially there but there are many more things that need to be cleaned.

- make sure people understand what we want and need for the baby. No crappy plastic stuff, cloth diapers, all that good stuff. I am willing to return a bunch of stuff too.

- pack baby bag and my bag incase I end up birthing at a hospital.

- make up a PP basket for the side of the bed with reading, snacks, stuff for DS to do, etc.

- get my belly done with henna and have the maternity photos taken

- set up a big brother party for DS

- set up homeschooling lessons, crafts, etc. for someone else to help- we basically unschool but if someone else is going to help I'll NEED a schedule, kwim?

- Let the homeschooling ladies know who will be in charge of the group while I'm gone

THINGS WE/I NEED-
- a baby hammock- I have my eye on the most beautiful one EVER!!!!

- a mei tai- hopefully a friend of mine is going to make one that looks like a delux Kleinsmekker. I am NOT dishing out $450 for a silly baby carrier!! It better do the laundry, the dishes, & DH for that price!!

- buy more herbs for post partum nutritive tea

- buy/make new diaper bag- the old one is all blue, totally boyish

Other then all that I think we're good. I know my aunt IL is going to throw me a baby shower and is going to go WAY overboard with the girl stuff(the whole family really). There hasn't been a baby girl in the family in a VERY long time.

My mom is making the crib bedding I can't wait to see it, it's going to be so beautiful!!

My small list of things done-
- mama/postpartum pads made and washed

- breast pads washed

- girly wipes made and washed

I'm sure I missed something.......now I need chocolate!

wife to DH 2/03, mama to DS 3/03 & DD 1/09
#26 of 44 Old 10-10-2008, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo F. View Post
- teach DH how to do the laundry(no, he has no idea how to do it and I don't even trust him at this point) I have a certain routine and my MIL is BOUND to bleach everything- she has ruined countless items of clothing so far
Ditto!! Well, MIL doesnt bleach stuff but she has never taught DH how to properly do the laundry. So he and I have this arrangement where I do ALL the laundry as long as he does all the dishes and takes out the garbage (in a family this big, thats an even trade) Dishes are my kryptonite!!

Quote:

- make sure people understand what we want and need for the baby. No crappy plastic stuff, cloth diapers, all that good stuff. I am willing to return a bunch of stuff too.
Im dreading this part. I adore my MIL but I have a feeling that she isnt going to want to adhere to the guidelines and we will end up with a ton of frilly dresses and tacky crap... lets pray she includes the reciepts. Then again, she has done an awesome job with my other kids (her step grandchildren) as far as keeping it within our guidelines. so I have hope. But she went all out with DSD and they dressed her like a cupcake. She looked like the most uncomfortable newborn I have ever seen. I am all about soft things. Cotton sleepers and onsies.

Quote:
- I am NOT dishing out $450 for a silly baby carrier!! It better do ... DH for that price!!
That is the funniest thing I have heard all day!
#27 of 44 Old 10-10-2008, 11:19 AM

Jojo- you are a riot! My MIL chloroxes dishes, laundry, herself too. Ick. And I totally hear you about the expensive baby stuff.

I feel pretty prepared since I havn't gotten out of the baby loop in almost 3 years.

wash diapers
sort clothes and get rid of the nasty ones
knit a couple more pairs of longies with my 3IG when it comes
buy a couple more long sleeve tshirts (dang when do gymbucks esxpire- today?)
christmas shopping (or crafting since I have plans and supplies already)
holiday party with the girls (yup another crazy idea- but doesn't it sound like fun to get together without kids and make ornaments or swap cookies or something?)
reclean my infant carrier since I believe DD peed in it the other day
clean out the toy boxes- they are taking over our house...
shampoo carpets
refloor the bathroom- carpet and potty learning- so not a great combination
find a triple stroller for less than a million dollars.
maybe splurge on a beco.... I mean my ergo is perfectly fine- but a beco..... oh man.

freezer cook and finish canning all my veggies from my garden and what I get from my neighbors.

Iowaorganic- mama to DD (1/5/06), DS1 (4/9/07), DS2 (1/22/09), DS3 (12/10/10), DD2 (7/6/12) and a new kid due in early 2014

#28 of 44 Old 10-10-2008, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowaorganic View Post
find a triple stroller for less than a million dollars.
The Valco Tri Mode is supposed to be great. It's a really wonderful stroller and you can use it as a regular double later.

Things we still need/want:

Funding for my husband's new company! He's meeting with another potential investor at this very moment.

New vehicle!! Our current one only holds 3 car seats across.

Infant car seat (ours expires in Dec). Likely will get the Graco Safeseat for its 30 lb weight limit, even though it's a behemoth.

New bouncer (#3 kicked so hard at the toys that she snapped them off!)

I'd really like the Joovy Ultralight stroller. We have a wonderful double now (Easywalker) but something smaller and more compact would be great to keep in the trunk.

Another high chair, either the Tripp Trapp or the Anka. We love our Kinderzeat!

A nice postpartum gift basket for me with a few things from Weleda, Burt's Bees, etc (all thru Frontier).

Blessed Mama to 4 and expecting one more!
#29 of 44 Old 10-10-2008, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbean View Post
Infant car seat (ours expires in Dec). Likely will get the Graco Safeseat for its 30 lb weight limit, even though it's a behemoth.

Another high chair, either the Tripp Trapp or the Anka. We love our Kinderzeat!
I need to check the carseat! Ours has for sure expired long ago.

Oh man do I want a Tripp Trapp!! (too bad my multi millionaire aunt only gives out homemade wreaths as gifts seriously....as if she can take all the money with her when she kicks the bucket.)

wife to DH 2/03, mama to DS 3/03 & DD 1/09
#30 of 44 Old 10-10-2008, 03:14 PM

AH! You bring up a great point beanbean... I need to get a new vehicle... OMG! HOW AM I GOING TO DO THIS?

I drive a VW Jetta. We have two kids full time and my DSD on weekends. During the week the Jetta wouldnt be a problem but on weekends when we are all most likely to be traveling together, we have a car that holds 5 people and we will have 6 people... two of whom are in car seats! OH NO!

I wonder how much I can get for trade in. Its an '07 but has relatively high mileage. I WANT A VW ROUTAN SO BADLY I CANT STAND IT!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page