Nanny Available in NH [sunapee/claremont/hanover & surrounding] - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 09-13-2010, 01:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm a 29 year old mama of a 3 year old. We are relocating to Charlestown[where i grew up] from Burlington VT to be closer to family.

My son and I live a simple and holistic lifestyle, eat a vegan/organic diet and very much about gentle parenting. We enjoy exploring nature, going on walks/hikes, reading books, cooking, crafts, imaginative play and activities in the community such as story times, music/movement classes, open gyms. Making sure that children are in a loving, safe, playful, positive, and creative environment is very important to me.

I have 15 years of childcare experience. I have two degrees, one in child behavior & development and the other in Holistic Nutrition. I have reliable transportation and am cpr/first aid certified.

Ideally, we are looking for a family in need of full-time, consistent, long-term care, but would love to hear from those in need of babysitting or part-time nanny care as well. There are several benefits to having a nanny with her own child, as it allows for the children to have social interaction with one another without being placed in a crowded daycare but also have the loving, safe care of a nanny in their own environment.
If this sounds like something you're looking for, please email me to discuss further details.
Thank you!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page