Mothering Forum banner

Announcing my blog

301 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  NomerBug 
#1 ·
Ok, so it's pretty basic and boring at the moment, but it serves it purpose!
It will be for tracking my TTC journey, and then hopefully a happy, healthy 9 months as well!

Usually I'd be too paranoid of even putting my thoughts out there in any tangible form for fear of jinxing something, but I'm past that. I know that reading other women's journeys has been so helpful for me over the past year+, maybe mine will be helpful as well! At the very least, it's good stress reduction, to get everything cleared from my mind.

So here it is, for anyone who might be interested-

http://dreamingawake108.blogspot.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow...I just read your blog about the baby you lost. I can't believe how much your story is like mine...down to the old ultrasound machine and having to go to the newer "up dated" one. My husband and I lost our son at 26 weeks...little Noah was 1lb 7oz, and perfectly formed. Like you, I also found comfort in being able to hold him and spend time with him before we had to say goodbye. I always knew I would be bringing a baby home some day...jsut not from a funeral home. I'm still in amazed at how similar our stories are to each others...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.