Waiting to TTC - Special Circumstances December 2012 - Page 12 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#331 of 352 Old 12-27-2012, 11:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thebyr - again going to ditto mamacatsbaby! I didn't take it personally at all, it really just helped to be a 'gentle reminder' to be sensitive to others, I really didn't think you were chastising us in any way - honestly. All of the the different things we go through (m/c, health issues, family news good or bad, weird symptoms, complications, ttc, etc...) can really consume a person and you sometimes forget where you're posting and who's reading your posts... I just feel close to you ladies in this little group and have felt more comfortable posting here but it really isn't fair or the right place to post about TTC, so, again sorry if my posts have hurt anyone. It's all a process and I've appreciated sharing the journey with all of you. 

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
#332 of 352 Old 12-27-2012, 11:36 AM - Thread Starter

grouphug.gif

Mommy to an amazing rainbow1284.gif baby boy 8.27.13
#333 of 352 Old 12-27-2012, 01:14 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

group hugs is need i think grouphug.gif and right now i am really confuse girls i was suspost to start yesterday and still have not started but i am on birthcontrol  so i dont know what to do guys what do i do so confused 

happily in love with dh blowkiss.gif and raise my three jelly beansjumpers.gif and missing my  babies in heavenangel3.gifangel3.gifangel2.gifangel1.gifangel1.gifangel1.gif angel.gif we finely got are rainbow and me and her daddy are so glad are rainbow is here  born on 11/07/2013 
#334 of 352 Old 12-27-2012, 01:56 PM

I think unusely and I are the only ones that are active on this thread and still waiting. I appreciate the posting about TTC in other threads because I can go over there to follow all the Waiting to TTC graduates but still have this thread for when I don't feel like I can handle TTC updates.

With that being said, smile.gif Congrats to all the TTC graduates and a special congrats to those of you who have already got your BFP!

Unusely- How long have you been on BC and what kind are you on? I have struggled with my BC pills since March. My body will just not adjust to them. I have had late AF, bled for three weeks straight, spotted . . . all kids of crazy stuff. I have taken multiple preggo tests (always BFN) because thing are so wacky. Right now I am irritable and I have to pee a lot, just like when I am pregnant. However I think pregnancy is highly unlikely. I have not missed any pills and my period is due next week so it's probably PMS. 

My DH suffers from major depressive disorder and he has cycled into depression again. It is so hard to be around him and not take his mood personally. Just when things are looking up with regard to my special needs son's education and therapy, my DH gets depressed again.

deborahbgkelly and thebyr like this.

~Patti~ rainbow1284.gifMomma to three girls and three boys chicken3.gif, First mother to one girl triadadopt.jpg

Certified, card carrying member of the IEP Binder Clubkid.gif  

#335 of 352 Old 12-27-2012, 02:02 PM - Thread Starter

Hugs pattimomma! I'm thinking if you and your family. I hope your DH's mood passes quickly and things continue to improve with your son.

#336 of 352 Old 12-27-2012, 03:56 PM

pattimomma i am taking  ortho tri cyclen  and have been on since my last lost in september but i have never had any luck with birthcontrol cause i got pregnant when i was taking with my daughter and both of my sons i did the pill with dd ans iud with my son and the patch with my other son it funny when i want to get pregnant i cant seem to make them stay but when i dont want to i get pregnant and they stay kind of wired i know but that is how it happen and we are also use condoms but i do know one of them broke during my pike window to so i guess i need to wait week if dont start check and see i guess still not quit ready but if it happens then i guess god want it to happen

happily in love with dh blowkiss.gif and raise my three jelly beansjumpers.gif and missing my  babies in heavenangel3.gifangel3.gifangel2.gifangel1.gifangel1.gifangel1.gif angel.gif we finely got are rainbow and me and her daddy are so glad are rainbow is here  born on 11/07/2013 
#337 of 352 Old 12-27-2012, 04:18 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
unuselyriver: Hmmm, not sure about the BC pills. It's been a while since I was on them and my body took to them pretty well. My sister's body didn't like any kind of BC it seemed though. She had reactions to quite a few and I think late/missed periods was one. I'll have to ask her. I hope the outcome is whatever you want and/or need it to be! What do you think? Do you feel like you might be?

hug.gifpattimomma. The one up/one down thing is definitely not a fun situation to be in. I sure hope your DH can pull out of his depression. I know that's such a difficult place, for both of you. I am glad things are moving in the right direction for your son though.

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#338 of 352 Old 12-27-2012, 05:26 PM

well i have had what i tought to be a tummy bug for the last three days  and there was one going around but now i just dont know maybe i should take a test in a week if af does not show

#339 of 352 Old 12-27-2012, 05:58 PM

Maybe you should unusely. I just found it so interesting that you said when you're ready for a new LO circumstances say no, not now, and when you would rather wait things change to yes, it will be now for you. Time will tell, that's for sure!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

#340 of 352 Old 12-28-2012, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unuselyriver View Post

pattimomma i am taking  ortho tri cyclen  and have been on since my last lost in september but i have never had any luck with birthcontrol cause i got pregnant when i was taking with my daughter and both of my sons i did the pill with dd ans iud with my son and the patch with my other son it funny when i want to get pregnant i cant seem to make them stay but when i dont want to i get pregnant and they stay kind of wired i know but that is how it happen and we are also use condoms but i do know one of them broke during my pike window to so i guess i need to wait week if dont start check and see i guess still not quit ready but if it happens then i guess god want it to happen

I am on Ortho Tri Cyclen LO. I tried Seasonique and Lo Loestrin, nothing has given me a regular cycle. When I am not on a pill I am like clockwork or at least I was before I had my last baby April 2011. I was still having wonky PP AF when I had my loss in March 2012 and decided to get on the pill. I too have conceived on BC pills. In retrospect I would realize things like - I took an antibiotic, I had a stomach flu, I missed a couple of pills and so on. I could always find a reason that my pills failed. 

Last night I dreamed that I was throwing my BC away without telling my DH (saying I was taking the pill and then flushing it) and I got pregnant. Now I would NEVER do that but what a crazy dream!

I love my DH so much but his depression is so hard on the family. The kids don't even want to be around him when he gets like this. He will just play video games for 14hrs a day and ignore everyone or be very irritable if he does engagae. Then he gets upset when our 20 month old wants nothing to do with him. Once he went behind my back and put a deposit down on a apartment. Obviously he didn't move out but he is very impulsive. He has ptsd and was projecting saying I was like his mom and our special needs son was like his step dad. My son is ADHD and PDD NOS along with a bunch of other issues, anyway my son was having a lot of tantrums during that time and DH said that my son was being abusive (my son was only 10yrs at this time) like his step dad and I was allowing it like his mom. Now my son wasn't hitting anyone, he would just yell and curse. We had a good therapist who was able to talk my DH back to reality as he won't take any meds. But right now we can't afford therapy. It's an insurance issue.

~Patti~ rainbow1284.gifMomma to three girls and three boys chicken3.gif, First mother to one girl triadadopt.jpg

#341 of 352 Old 12-28-2012, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unuselyriver View Post
group hugs is need i think grouphug.gif and right now i am really confuse girls i was suspost to start yesterday and still have not started but i am on birthcontrol  so i dont know what to do guys what do i do so confused 
well i have had what i tought to be a tummy bug for the last three days  and there was one going around but now i just dont know maybe i should take a test in a week if af does not show

unuselyriver - just checking in to see how you're doing, please keep us posted, OK? Thinking of you. hug.gif

pattimomma - sorry to hear that DH has gone into another depression, that must be so very hard on you and your family, I hope he is able to come out of it soon. hug2.gif

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
#342 of 352 Old 12-28-2012, 09:07 AM

guess what i got last night dh brought home me a little puppy i had just lost my old dog of 12 years christmas eve so it was a well wanted little puppy he is a little newfoundland but he want be little for long he is only 7 weeks700

#343 of 352 Old 12-28-2012, 09:21 AM

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful doggy! Have fun with your new pup! biggrinbounce.gif

#344 of 352 Old 12-28-2012, 09:44 AM

thank you and i will it will also help take my mind off of want a baby so bad but i am still going to test in a week if af is still a no show

#345 of 352 Old 12-28-2012, 10:09 AM

unuselyriver - Sorry you lost your old dog on Christmas Eve,hug.gif our dogs will be 11 next month. You DH is so sweet! What a cute puppy!! Hope he brings you much joy!!!

#346 of 352 Old 12-28-2012, 11:32 AM - Thread Starter

WHAT A CUTE PUPPY!!!!!! I love dogs. My puupy stalks me and I love his face. lol Congrats - that was such a thoughtful gift - especially since you lost your dog on Christmas eve.

I don't know much a BC - it always made me EXTRA moody and nauseous. I haven't used it since 2004.

#347 of 352 Old 12-28-2012, 03:20 PM

this little puppy does not want to leave my tummy alone he keeps lay on my tummy and rubbing his little head all over my tummy he just so cute i cant seem to put him down to dh say i need to put him down or he will keep us up all night i think i am going to sleep on the sofa with him tonight

#348 of 352 Old 12-28-2012, 04:01 PM

Awww, so sweet! I wouldn't be able to put him down either unusely! love.gif . I think I didn't really process that you lost your other dog before (I think I was distracted by the super adorable puppylove pic and the thousand things I had to do today redface.gif ). I'm sorry for your loss hug2.gif but I'm glad you were able to know each other for so long smile.gif . I would definitely sleep on the sofa with the puppy orngbiggrin.gif .

#349 of 352 Old 12-29-2012, 08:24 AM

Unusely- I am also sorry you lost your other dog. Newfies are great! Interesting about the tummy... 

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#350 of 352 Old 12-30-2012, 05:35 PM

yeah i know and i am still late for af too but i dont want to test till the new years cause i would almost be a week late for some reason i dont feel like in a big hurry to test

#351 of 352 Old 12-31-2012, 01:15 AM

Now- Not to put a damper on it, but being sick can delay AF.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#352 of 352 Old 12-31-2012, 06:58 AM

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1371165/january-waiting-to-ttc-special-circumstances

January thread is up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page