Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

10 dpo today...

Mommy to an amazing rainbow1284.gif baby boy 8.27.13
#242 of 287 Old 12-27-2012, 11:08 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
So, AF has been a lot harder on me than I originally thought she was going to be. Whew boy, the pain and the heaviness! And I thought it was about over but she still seems to be popping up here and there eyesroll.gif . Waiting, waiting...

Do any of you ladies do anything special for New Year's Eve? We don't usually tend to do anything worth writing home about here. DH is working and I'll be doing the normal bedtime routine with the kiddos lol. I will read, maybe watch a movie (if I've got any energy left!) after I put the boys to bed. I'll just enjoy the energy of a whole new time coming in.

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#243 of 287 Old 12-27-2012, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebyr View Post

10 dpo today...
We posted at the same time lol.

Ok, now that I've slept orngbiggrin.gif I swear I see a faint line and my eyes/mind aren't just messing with me.

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

#244 of 287 Old 12-27-2012, 11:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

lol - we did post at the same time. We're going to hang with family this NYE. Of course this is the 2nd NYE in a row that I've been preggers and couldn't LIVE IT UP for NYE.. but oh wells.. I would just LOVE to sleep though. I'm SO tired. Sorry your AF is so painful. Since my surgery - mine have been AWFUL too.

Yup - there is a line and it's even pink. You can see the color if you click on the pic. I have to stop myself from POAS ALL day long.. cause I will totally do it every 4 hours. I seem to get darker lines in the evening - I should wait until tomorrow.. but something keeps telling me to do another tonite. smh

#245 of 287 Old 12-27-2012, 11:40 AM

Yep, definitely there! Woohoo! joy.gif Saw it on the Bajingo inverted pic that someone else posted too. Sticky bean dust.gif !

I've never been a multi-tester before but I can see how I may end up knee deep in internet or Dollar Tree tests bag.gif . Dooooo iiiiiittttt! Take another test! (I know, I'm not even right for that disappointed.giflol.gif )

Boooo, time to make dinner...

#246 of 287 Old 12-27-2012, 12:12 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post
So, AF has been a lot harder on me than I originally thought she was going to be. Whew boy, the pain and the heaviness! And I thought it was about over but she still seems to be popping up here and there eyesroll.gif . Waiting, waiting...
Do any of you ladies do anything special for New Year's Eve? We don't usually tend to do anything worth writing home about here. DH is working and I'll be doing the normal bedtime routine with the kiddos lol. I will read, maybe watch a movie (if I've got any energy left!) after I put the boys to bed. I'll just enjoy the energy of a whole new time coming in.

Sorry to hear AF has been difficult. Mine have been MUCH heavier since mc in August and for some reason I've started to cramp a couple of days before she even arrives. I feel ya for sure! Have you tried using a heating pad or hot water bottle? I know it sounds like the obvious thing to do, but just thought I'd mention it as I know we sometimes give good advise and think of things for others but can forget to take care of ourselves! Hope she finds her way out the door soon!! As for NYE, we don't really have any plans, no parties that's for sure, probably just stay home and be mellow, welcome in the new year in a peaceful way.

Thebyr - I definitely see it, especially in that pic from the other thread! Yippee, so happy for you!! Congrats!!! Take as many tests as you want biggrinbounce.gifand continue to share as the line darkens:) joy.gif

Deborah - can you please move me to 'waiting to know', FF said I probably O'd on Monday... let the wait begin, thanks:)

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
#247 of 287 Old 12-27-2012, 12:32 PM

Thebyr- I was just stalking you and saw your BFP. Wahooooooooooooo! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif I'm so happy for you! Can you tell?
deborahbgkelly likes this.

Mama to Iris (01/10) and Gus (08/13)
angel.gifangel.gifangel.gifangel.gifangel.gif
#248 of 287 Old 12-27-2012, 12:40 PM

Lmao Mamacatsbaby!!! I almost got up right this second.

Thanks Suzie! My surgery has me so paranoid. Hope this baby sticks! Um, don't encourage me - I have 7 tests left!

#249 of 287 Old 12-27-2012, 12:41 PM

Aw coffee! Thanks so much. It's so nice to have ppl pulling for you. I appreciate you!

#250 of 287 Old 12-27-2012, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebyr View Post

Lmao Mamacatsbaby!!! I almost got up right this second.
Thanks Suzie! My surgery has me so paranoid. Hope this baby sticks! Um, don't encourage me - I have 7 tests left!

Sending sticky vibes your way goodvibes.gifand go ahead test tessssst TEST! lol.gif  It's so awesome to see BFPs. have to live vicariously through you, so keep sharing and testing!energy.gif

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
#251 of 287 Old 12-27-2012, 05:14 PM - Thread Starter

Suzie- Will do! Thebyr- Congrats!

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#252 of 287 Old 12-27-2012, 05:16 PM - Thread Starter

Of course, congrats to MamaCatsbaby as well! When you two are ready to be moved, let me know. Does anyone want January?

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#253 of 287 Old 12-27-2012, 05:23 PM

Thanks Deborah! I'm too scared to be moves just yet. Maybe in a few weeks after I see a hb. I imagine the MFMs will want me to have an u/s between 6-8 weeks.

#254 of 287 Old 12-27-2012, 05:51 PM

Thanks ladies smile.gif . Unfortunately you know of the monthly crappiness of which I speak, blech. My cycle has been painful and heavy since I was a teenager and it's just one big ass frowny face. I used to have to pop Advils like candy every month and my mom would tell me that hers used to be like that but it would get better once I had my first baby. And it did! For a while. Then it started being crazy painful and heavy again. Then it got longer too, oh the joy! eyesroll.gif Now it more or less errs on the side of hellish the first couple of days each month so that's fun and all lol. What I find amusing as well is that pregnancy completely mellows me out hormonally, it's awesome. When I was on the pill it worked for my crazy hormone evils as well (gawd, the PMS I get/used to get is hide.gif ) and once I got off grains this year that also seemed to level things off. My body also births very quickly but then I get AF back within weeks despite round the clock BF. My body is complicated and full of nuttiness lol.gif . Suzie I've thought about the heating pad and water bottle but when the pain is at its highest and the flow at its heaviest they squick me out. I just don't want anything around that entire area at all. I don't know why it makes me feel so gross shrug.gif . Obviously it's me being weird lol.

deborah no double lines for me yet, just a finicky AF taking her sweet time getting out of here shake.gif . Hopefully soon though! I should O sometime soon, maybe Tuesday? I would love some threadkeeper's luck but am not sure I should take on the thread just yet. Will keep it in mind though!

#255 of 287 Old 12-27-2012, 06:20 PM - Thread Starter

Sorry Mamacatsbaby- I thought I saw something. Maybe that was an OPK? I suck at reading those things. Kind of grateful that I did all blood draws for my BFP.

#256 of 287 Old 12-27-2012, 08:13 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Congrats Thebyrjoy.gif So happy for you, and keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean! goodvibes.gif

mamacatsbaby, have you tried a Fertilitea?? I took one last month with some chaste tree berry in it, and AF was much lighter and I had no cramps at all. Usually I'm stuck in bed for the week basically. Not saying it will work for everyone, but it might be worth a shot if you haven't tried it before!

SuzieSmiles, good luck in your TWW!

Deborah, how have you been feeling??

AFM, still no AF here at CD35. Last month was a perfect 28 day cycle, and this month its dragging on forever. Still getting BFN too, so I think AF is just being stubborn. Just ready for her to come and go so we can try again. 

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
#257 of 287 Old 12-27-2012, 10:41 PM - Thread Starter

WildDoula- Thanks fo asking. I've had some pretty major nausea/vomiting, but it was a bit milder today until around 8. Having a hard time figuring out foods that don't bring the gag reflex. I'm very tired and my breasts hurt. I'm so happy to feel so icky, but it is not fun to feel icky either. Little bean seems to be doing what she/he is supposed to do, so that's a good thing. I hope no one minds my responding here. If it bothers anyone, I will direct people to the PAL thread to stalk me :-).

#258 of 287 Old 12-28-2012, 06:50 AM

No worries Deborah! Looks like there's a lot to keep up with as this thread seems to be getting some more action, so to speak smile.gif . Hey, maybe you're predicting my very near future hmm? winky.gif I'm so happy you're good and sick orngbiggrin.gif but I understand what you're saying. I am personally not bothered by your updates as I am living vicariously at this point lol.

WildDoula: No, I had never heard of Fertilitea. Thanks for the rec! I looked it up and could be promising. I''m so willing to try what I can to shut down this pain and crazy flow. Reading some of these Amazon reviews it seems like some women that have fairly regular cycles had some subsequent cycle issues (spotting, late cycles, etc.) after using the tea? Have you had any issues like this to speak of? I'm generally pretty regular with a 26-28 day cycle with the occasional 25 or 29 tossed in there to shake things up a bit when things get boring I guess? lol.gif I'm sorry AF is being so stubborn.

#259 of 287 Old 12-28-2012, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDoula View Post

SuzieSmiles, good luck in your TWW!

AFM, still no AF here at CD35. Last month was a perfect 28 day cycle, and this month its dragging on forever. Still getting BFN too, so I think AF is just being stubborn. Just ready for her to come and go so we can try again. 

Thanks WildDoula! Need all the luck I can get!! Sorry AF is being stubborn:( I was late last cycle as well, took 3 tests BFNs, grrrr. It's so frustrating!!! But, as others posted kind words of support for me when I was late, I then tried my best to be hopeful just in case, so, passing that on to you as well.... I'm sure you know that it's still possible, with all of the different aspects, varying lengths of things, etc..., you could be preggers, try to keep the faith:)

Deborah - I too am not bothered at all by you posting here, I think BFP updates are awesome!

Thebyr - speaking of BFPs... did you take another test last night??

Hi to everyone else! wave.gif

#260 of 287 Old 12-28-2012, 10:11 AM

Suzie: Where are you in your TWW again? I've got the jumbles in my thinking today trying to remember everything I have to do dizzy.gif .

Alright, off to the farmer's market as it's food buying/cooking time. So.Much.Cooking...

#261 of 287 Old 12-28-2012, 10:15 AM

Thebyr, so happy for you! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif (And here's my unsolicited advice: Don't test again today. It will just drive you nuts!! lol.gif) Come join us on the rainbow babies thread and fb when/if you are ready.

Dreamer, writer, wife, and mom to little guy baby.gif & my spirit babe candle.gif 

namaste.gif treehugger.gif goorganic.jpg whale.gifdog2.gifcat.gif

#262 of 287 Old 12-28-2012, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post
Suzie: Where are you in your TWW again? I've got the jumbles in my thinking today trying to remember everything I have to do dizzy.gif .
Alright, off to the farmer's market as it's food buying/cooking time. So.Much.Cooking...

I'm on CD 17 and potentially 4DPO according to FF. If AF doesn't arrive by day 27 (which is my average cycle length) I plan to test on Jan. 7th:)

Have fun at the farmers market (I love farmers markets)! What are you planning to make? I'm hungry:D

#263 of 287 Old 12-28-2012, 11:52 AM

Thank you WildDoula! I hope you either get that BFP or AF gets it together! My cycles are wonky too - they change every single month. My O date does too.

Deborah - I am SO not looking forward to the nausea.. that was my cryptonite last time.. I really hope you start to feel better sooner than later.

Lol Suzie - I DID - but I really thought it was overkill to post more pics in this thread...and today I decided that I would stop looking for the squinty lines and just use a digi.

So it's official. I just hope this little bean makes it to full term.

I have another week of vacation - I intend to spend it mostly asleep... (in between reading) Like Deborah, I am extremely tired and I can barely keep my eyes open these days. lol

#264 of 287 Old 12-28-2012, 12:09 PM

Thebyr - glad that you took the digi and got the 'PREGNANT' instead of dealing with those darn pink lines, I got so sick of squinting at them with the OPKs I took this cycle, ha! Thanks for posting the pic here to update us!! Hope you're able to get some rest and sending you lots of dust.gif  for a sticky bean!!!

#265 of 287 Old 12-28-2012, 12:11 PM

THANK YOU SUZIE! I did Digi OPKs too - because I could NEVER be sure on my own if the test line was darker than the control. LOL!!! I'm simple that way. I need something that says - "yes or no!" or else I'm ALL ABOUT the maybe. lol

I hope I caught all of that sticky dust you just sent my way!!!

#266 of 287 Old 12-28-2012, 04:26 PM

Suzie: I usually just go and get a bunch of veggies, some meat, and a little fruit, various fats, any spices I need, etc. then get it all home and try to puzzle it out lol.gif . I ran out of time today before it was time to go pick up DH from work so I didn't end up making anything, the kids just got a bite from the restaurant. Tomorrow I think I'm going to make maple chicken sausages, roasted cauliflower or sauteed kale & garlic, and sweet potato fries for dinner. Breakfast I think might be caramelized onions & purple cabbage and apple or watermelon slices. Ok, I'm totally stalking your TWW orngbiggrin.gif .

Thebyr: You must be a Libra if you're all over the 'maybe' lol.gif .

#267 of 287 Old 12-28-2012, 06:45 PM

Wow, lots of action here! I haven't been on in a while due to traveling, but congrats Deborah and Thebyr! Keep the bfps coming!!

Mama to angel1.gif angel1.gif angel1.gif angel1.gifangel1.gif

DS1 (6) jog.gif , DS2 (3)sleepytime.gifbaby.gif DD is here!

#268 of 287 Old 12-28-2012, 06:51 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks Suzie! I don't have an ultrasound until January 10, but all seems to be going well so far. The only thing that really sucked was the insurance being stupid at the pharmacy today.

#269 of 287 Old 12-29-2012, 05:13 AM

Lol mamacatsbabay! I'm the first day of Scorpio, so definitely on the cusp with Libra. I have tons of libra tendencies. So funny that you said that.

Thank you Porcelina? How have you been? Where did you go? Anywhere exciting?

Deborah, what happened? My insurance makes me angry at least once a year.

#270 of 287 Old 12-29-2012, 08:22 AM - Thread Starter

Thebyr- I went to get my estrogen patches. I had taken them off at around 5:30 in the morning, forgetting I didn't have any more at home. The pharmacy didn't open until 9. I get there and the prescription hasn't been properly updated, so the insurance wouldn't let it go through. The pharmacist is not understanding that the dose has doubled and told me I should still have 2 weeks worth. After explaining it to him for 20 or 30 minutes, they finally called the insurance. Meanwhile I'm panicking b/c I don't have these patches on (probably not a big deal, but a hormonal pregnant woman who is not getting what she needs has major reactions). I asked if i could just buy 2 outright while we waited, but to no avail. It took more than an hour to get it all straightened out. All this time I have no patches on. The nurse told me that mostly these are to prevent breakthrough bleeding from the progesterone shots, but it's still important support. Having had a double loss before, anything like this makes me worried. I even said something about having lost my kids in the past and I got no sympathy. I left there quite pissed. Oh, and after all that, they didn't even have enough on hand to fill the prescription. I got just enough to get me through the weekend. I looked it up when I got home and it said if you forget a dose to just put it on as quickly as possible, so I think it will be fine. I just was not able to be rational then.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page