Hope, Healing, and Conceiving - January 2013 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 217 Old 12-31-2012, 02:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
~Continued from Hope, Healing, and Conceiving in December 2012~

This thread is for women who wish to conceive after a loss and need support, hope and healing. If you wish to be added to the thread or want to modify your info please make requests in bold. If you have a chart online either at TCOYF or at Fertility Friend and would like it linked with your name in the list, just post the link and add the icon in your post so I don’t miss anyone.

Bring on the babies!!

Waiting to O: 2whistle.gif

Revolting
MommatoGray
BeagleSmuggler
hippy mum chartnew.gif

Waiting to know: pos.gif

sarahl918
zonapellucida
mamacatsbaby

Oh Crap! I Don't Know What I'm Doing??!!?!??!?!? dizzy.gif

MegEliz
Shell29

Waiting with Special Circumstances lurk.gif

pattimomma
BetsyPage
Patience2013
malzimus
maszat85
Oregon2010
WildDoula

Recent BFPs!rainbow1284.gif

January 2013 - SuzieSmiles

December - deborahbgkelly, Thebyr, GraysMama, unuselyriver

November - Porcelina, J and J's Mommy

October - beingmommy, SweetMama34, Tenk, Oregon2010angel1.gif, maszat85angel1.gif

September - unuselyriverangel1.gifangel1.gifangel1.gif

August - Shell29 angel1.gif, RaineyDaye, Lisanne, BaileyB, patience2013angel1.gif

July - SilaMarila angel1.gif , writinglove, JelloPanda angel1.gif , Bena, thecoffeebean angel1.gif , patience2013 angel1.gif , BeagleSmuggler angel1.gif

June - writinglove angel1.gif , deportivo4, xerxella angel1.gifangel1.gif , Revolting angel1.gif , BetsyPage angel1.gif , CamoShades, jodieanneanton

May - AmBam angel1.gif , autumngrey, Adaline'sMama

April - stegenrae, Harmony96, beingmommy angel1.gif , thecoffeebean angel1.gif

March - confused.gif

February - MegEliz angel1.gif , Gemmine, Wendlynnn

January - Nelson, Vegan Princess, zubeldia

In our thoughts: hug2.gif

M Anna chartnew.gif

SKJ2011 chartnew.gif

Asling chartnew.gif

RoseRedHoofbeats

foxadillo

Attached2Elijah chartnew.gif

KodyAnn chartnew.gif

MountainMamaGC chartnew.gif

TeamViddy chartnew.gif

JelloPanda chartnew.gif

crunchy mom qi

KirstenO chartnew.gif

SilaMarila chartnew.gif

mamabutterfly chartnew.gif

emski4379 chartnew.gif

*In an effort to keep our header as up-to-date as possible, the threadkeeper reserves the right to move you to "In our thoughts" from "Waiting to O" and "Waiting to know" if you have not posted in this thread or in the previous thread. The threadkeeper may remove your name from the list if you have not posted to the thread within the previous three months. You are always welcome to rejoin the thread at any time.

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#2 of 217 Old 12-31-2012, 02:51 PM - Thread Starter

Lemme know if any changes need to be made all! Will BBL to edit the first post as I see I missed some broken smilies, etc. Bathtime for my cranky children right now though...

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

#3 of 217 Old 12-31-2012, 04:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for starting a new thread mamacatsbaby, wishing you threadkeepers dust.gif! And, I didn't get a chance to respond to your comment about your friend saying that being at your house is like being at Grandmas house because you're always cooking, that's awesome and so good for your family!!broc1.gif I love to cook too, just been lazy/tired lately and what you mentioned sounded soooooo yummy! So much so that you've inspired me:) I'm going to do chicken sausage tonight with spinach, mushrooms, GARLIC and zucchini. I also checked out that 2ww site and it's insane! I've got to dive into at least one of the books DH gave me for Christmas as a distraction but I can't seem to get into that space yet. I'm just too obsessed, ugh!! bouncy.gif

Happy New Year everyone!!partytime.gif!! Hoping 2013 will bring BFP's for all of us!!! grouphug.gif

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
#4 of 217 Old 12-31-2012, 09:50 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Thanks for the new thread! Could you please add me to Waiting to Know? I somehow disappeared from the list, lol. Still just hanging out here at CD 38, with a BFN again yesterday.

Anyone do something fun for New Years??

Our neighbors had a big bon fire (we live about 15 miles from the closest town) and BBQ, so we hung out with them for a bit. This is our first winter out here, and it's gotten colder than we expected! So the fire was nice, and company is always a good time. Other than that, we lit off some tiny fireworks and watched The Walking Dead. 

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
#5 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 06:58 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDoula View Post

Anyone do something fun for New Years??

Stayed home and went to bed early! AFaf.gif is in full force and I was so happy to just be at home smile.gif

I'm still waiting (probably until April) so I will be mostly lurking again this month but I wanted to pop in and say Happy New Year! partytime.gif

May 2013 bring lots of BFPs and sticky beans!

~Patti~ rainbow1284.gifMomma to three girls and three boys chicken3.gif, First mother to one girl triadadopt.jpg

Certified, card carrying member of the IEP Binder Clubkid.gif  

#6 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 07:12 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks so much for the dust.gifSuzie! I hope it's working as things have gone nicely the last few days innocent.gif . I get so tired of cooking orngtongue.gif . I used to really enjoy it but DS1's diet is so restricted and requires so much work dishes.gif . I sure wish I could do some of the fun stuff I used to do like baking yummy.gif . Ah well! Hopefully his gut is getting better. Even if he didn't have the issues he does I would still continue to cook this way but I would certainly give myself a break sometimes smile.gif . Ooh, if I could give my kids cheese and mayo sandwiches on fresh baked bread with some apple slices for lunch or dinner sometimes, wow! That would be heavenly nod.gif . Your dinner sounds oh so delicious *yummy*.

Oh my goodness, WildDoula I'm so sorry! I've put you back in Waiting To Know. It was crazy trying to sift through all that code dizzy.gif so everything was where it should be and the post didn't take up half a page lol.gif . I checked and rechecked at least a gazillion times because I get obsessive like that bag.gif and thought I finally had everything down and everyone where they should be shake.gif . My deepest apologies flowersforyou.gif . I don't remember c/p on MDC being this code-y before... So, how long are your cycles usually? Are you thinking you will test again this week? Oh my, cold is not my thing, at all lol.gif . Glad you guys had a good time though! DH got home earlier than usual since his store closed early for NYE. We hung out, talked, had some Guiness yummy.gif , watched some Louis CK, and just all around had ourselves a lurvely evening innocent.gif . We heard people doing a few fireworks and such outside but not much. Got my fingersx.gif .

Happy New Year to you too pattimomma! champagne.gif Ugh, AF can certainly be with the evil now can't she? I know she is with me demon.gif . 2012 went by insanely fast it seems to me so hopefully April will feel like it's here for you before you know it smile.gif .

Happy New Year everyone! kiss.gif I'll echo pattimomma and send out lots of sticky baby dust.gif for 2013!

Me, I've been having the funkiest lower back pain, blech! I wonder if it has anything to do with ovulation. I've always gotten O pains on my left or right side in my pelvic area but never had back pain so IDK shrug.gif . I know there was something else I wanted to say but we've got to go to the farmer's market and get more eats. Now, what in the world am I going to cook today?? headscratch.gif Gah! bored kids trashing the house, gotta go!

#7 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 10:01 AM

Thanks for starting this thread mamacatsbaby!!!! I surely hope you get the luck of the threadkeeper! hmmm. to move or not to move? that is the question. Aw HECK - please move me to DECEMBER BFPs! I'm gonna start this year off confident and optimistic!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!dust.gif to EVERYONE!!!!!!

I'm exhausted! I didn't go to bed until 5am.. and I didn't even get my nap yesterday. Still no real nausea yet.. I expect it to kick in after week 5 and closer to week 6. I just get waves every now and then WHILE I'm eating. smh.

Suzie - that meal sounds DEELISH.

WildDoula - I've never been to a bonfire - but that sounds like a lot of fun.

Pattimomma - I hope April gets ehre SUPER fast for you!

AFM - I'm going back to sleep! lol! Have a great first day of 2013!

Mommy to an amazing rainbow1284.gif baby boy 8.27.13
#8 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 11:43 AM

Oh it's okay, mamacatsbaby! I don't blame you, there's a ton of info in the first post. lol.gif Thanks for putting me back! My cycles are usually around 30-32 days, so this is a little odd. They sometimes come early, but never really this late. Just feels like a funky month to me, so I probably won't test again.

Glad everyone had a safe New Years, hopefully 2013 will bring LOTS of BFPs to this group! dust.gif

#9 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 01:29 PM

Hi all- New Year's Eve was great. We went to a gaming party and I managed to make it until almost 3 in the morning b/c I was having so much fun (plus I'd had a lot of sugar). Insomnia is starting to hit and my morning sickness is even more constant, but luckily lemon and lime help. Also, spicy ginger cookies help. DH and I had a big fight today, but our fights never last long and now we're going to go get some Thai food. Yum, curry!

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#10 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 01:30 PM

Also, I second pattimomma's sentiments. May 2013 bring lots of sticky baby dust to everyone!

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#11 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 03:18 PM - Thread Starter

Done and done Thebyr!
thebyr likes this.

#12 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 03:26 PM

Updating from my phone, so this will be short, but I hope to type more from my computer later tonight. Please add me to the Recent BFP's list. smile.gif Happy New Year Everyone!
deborahbgkelly likes this.

bftoddler.giffambedsingle1.gif

candle.gif September, 2012

http://[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30472e][img]http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30472e/thumb.png[/img] My Ovulation Chart[/url]

#13 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 03:44 PM - Thread Starter

deborah: We love games here orngbiggrin.gif . DS1 and I have really gotten into Sequence and just love it. It's so great for getting him to focus. We got DS2 a couple of Dr. Suess games for Christmas. One is a Twister-like game and the other is matching. He loves the first and I'm sure love for the second is coming lol.gif . We need more games (the kids killed all of our old ones disappointed.gif ) so we're getting rid of the bits and pieces everywhere and starting fresh. We got the boys each a fresh pack of playing cards also and the little one promptly peed on his biglaugh.gif but DS1 and I have been playing 31 a lot with his. Oh, and I looooooooove Thai food! I might have to hit up my favorite spot for some tomorrow yummy.gif . Glad you and DH made up quickly smile.gif .

Here, here Thebyr! Confidence and optimism get a high five from me smile.gif . On the EORB thread, which I've of course been stalking lol.gif , I really did LOL at you "taking your BFP by the balls"; omg, I was rollin' ROTFLMAO.gif . Hope you got some good rest. Man, I'm a lightweight compared to you ladies. Passed out by 1:15 lol.gif . I've been known to stay up into the wee hours but last night wasn't it, haha.

Me, my back has calmed down which is fantastic. My body is being so weird though! I'm doing cervical position and CM only so I can't for sure-sure confirm that I O'd but I'm pretty sure it happened or is happening. Hmmm, IDK. Better keep things spicy just to make sure lol.gif .

#14 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 03:59 PM - Thread Starter

Good to go GraysMama! I put you in December BFP's. Congratulations! joy.gif I hope you have a healthy, happy, exceedingly boring nine months smile.gif .

#15 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 04:25 PM

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

congrats graysmama  it look like there is going to be a lot of september babies or close to it

happily in love with dh blowkiss.gif and raise my three jelly beansjumpers.gif and missing my  babies in heavenangel3.gifangel3.gifangel2.gifangel1.gifangel1.gifangel1.gif angel.gif we finely got are rainbow and me and her daddy are so glad are rainbow is here  born on 11/07/2013 
#16 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 05:28 PM

Congrats GraysMama!

And congrats to you too, unuselyriver! I must have missed your BFP post!

Happy and healthy nine months to both of you! joy.gif

#17 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 05:41 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unuselyriver View Post

congrats graysmama  it look like there is going to be a lot of september babies or close to it
nod.gif I was thinking that too smile.gif .

Booooo! Looks like there will be no spice tonight. I think tomorrow may be too late but I'm not totally positive. I hope CD's 8 and 10 were enough!

#18 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 05:47 PM - Thread Starter

Oh! unusely, do you want me to put you in December BFP's or would you like to move straight to the EORB thread? Like GraysMama I wish you an extremely dull, healthy, happy nine months. Sticky dust.gif for you .

#19 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 06:16 PM

Congrats to all the new BFPs! Mamacatsbaby- I love Sequence! Tonight, DH and I are going to start War of the Rings. I've been feeling super crappy today. I think I'm paying for staying up so late last night. It was fun though.

#20 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 07:03 PM

um what is the eorb thread and yes you can put me in the bfp for december 

happily in love with dh blowkiss.gif and raise my three jelly beansjumpers.gif and missing my  babies in heavenangel3.gifangel3.gifangel2.gifangel1.gifangel1.gifangel1.gif angel.gif we finely got are rainbow and me and her daddy are so glad are rainbow is here  born on 11/07/2013 
#21 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 07:06 PM

yes you can put me in the bfp for december and what is eorb thread

#22 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 07:19 PM - Thread Starter

Alrighty unusely, done! I just moved you to December BFP's smile.gif . Oh, and looks like you found the thread I was talking about already: Expecting Our Rainbow Babies. What an awesome month for BFP's!

#23 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 07:30 PM - Thread Starter

deborah: I'm inclined to believe that sometimes paying for a lot of fun later on is so very worth it wink1.gif . We still need to read the LOTR books as well as finish watching the movies. Years and years and years ago DH read The Hobbit and loved it but never moved on to the LOTR books. The game sure looks fun! I think DH and DS1 would really dig it since they love Risk so much.

#24 of 217 Old 01-01-2013, 08:43 PM

DH has been DYING for me to get into LOTR, but I just never have. Never seen the movies, never read the books. He keeps saying now's the time, with The Hobbit coming out in theaters and all. Maybe he's right. lol.gif

#25 of 217 Old 01-02-2013, 07:25 AM

well today my nerves are on the edge cause i cant get in to a doc till tuesday

#26 of 217 Old 01-02-2013, 07:48 AM

EORB= Expecting Our Rainbow Babies: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1371269/expecting-our-rainbow-babies-january-2013-thread

#27 of 217 Old 01-02-2013, 03:20 PM

hi there not sure what im doing or understand all the short forms hehe..

i have a 2.5 year old, and we were TTC and had a miscarriage at 12 weeks in november. we are trying again right now after one regular period.

i have autoimmune antibodies that can cause recurrent miscarriage so am nervous about that... when im pregnant i have to be seen by a specialist and go for fetal echo's to ensure there is no heart block as some of the antibodies i have can also cause fetal heart block.

im 29 yrs old and positive that i had a miscarriage becasue its just so common... but cant help but worry. we are actively trying again to conceive.

thanks everyone.

#28 of 217 Old 01-02-2013, 03:35 PM

Welcome, MaybeSparrowMaybe! I am so sorry for your loss, I hope your stay with us is short and sweet. grouphug.gif

#29 of 217 Old 01-02-2013, 03:51 PM - Thread Starter

MaybeSparrowMaybe: I'm so sorry for your loss hug.gif . I too hope your stay here is a short one. These are a great group of ladies though and you're in great company smile.gif . Where would you like me to place you in the OP?

#30 of 217 Old 01-02-2013, 04:00 PM - Thread Starter

Alrighty, here we go! I do believe I'm officially in the TWW, more or less. Pretty sure I already O'd. Pain on RS is pretty much gone, CM less fertile happy, haven't checked CP but I'm fairly certain I'm on the other side now. This is CD 12 and my cycles are usually 26-28 days. I guess I could wait another couple of days to move myself but I'm not gonna loveeyes.gif . Let the obsessing begin!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page