Hope, Healing, and Conceiving- May 2014 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

#31 of 91 Old 05-09-2014, 04:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Sorry I've been absent ladies, been a busy week with travel, packing/unpacking Uhaul, catching up on farm chores (& putting up pig fence, piglets come this weekend!), and of course AF at the most inconvenient time.   I will catch up on everything & write persies this afternoon.  

#32 of 91 Old 05-10-2014, 08:57 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Do you guys think it is worth it to buy the test strips? I mean ovulation predictor kit. I am really considering it if I get my period.

Madara rest in peace9/24/2013 
#33 of 91 Old 05-10-2014, 09:10 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by liladancing View Post

Do you guys think it is worth it to buy the test strips? I mean ovulation predictor kit. I am really considering it if I get my period.
I really like them. Do you temp? If not, the OPKs will at least give you an idea of when you O. For me, it at least stopped the constant battle in my head of "what if I already O'd?" Or "what if I haven't O'd yet - do we keep DTD for a few more days?". I like to get cheap ones to use two a day, but when I think I'm super close to O, I use high dollar ones....

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
#34 of 91 Old 05-10-2014, 11:05 AM

Rosie2726 any brand you recommend?

#35 of 91 Old 05-10-2014, 11:30 AM

Quote:

Rosie2726 any brand you recommend?
I know a lot of ppl like wondfo internet cheapies. I've never tried them tho. I usually get Answer test strips (you have to dip the strip in pee) at Walmart cause it comes with 20 in it for $18. When I'm ready to use high dollar ones (sometimes I feel like cheapies don't darken as well), I like Clear Blue or First Response. Clear blue has some that show a smile face when you're at peak fertility, that way you don't have to determine if the lines are dark enough to be considered positive. That's one bad thing about them: usually the test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line to be positive. I almost always have one that is so close that I can't decide whether it's truly positive or not. So the smile face kind would remove that ambiguity.

05/14
#36 of 91 Old 05-11-2014, 07:41 AM

Happy Mother's Day to all you ladies that have living children. And for those that don't, I pray this is the last year, and that this time next year, you have a new baby or one growing inside of you.
MsBe and liladancing like this.

05/14
#37 of 91 Old 05-12-2014, 11:30 AM

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)

My post-D&C check went very well. According to the doctor, I've recently ovulated and the body seems to have gotten back on track (well, except for my period - still waiting - it's been 4 weeks).  Also, no more blood left, the lining is thin.

I'm going to yet another gynecologist tomorrow - this one supposedly does all the post-miscarriage tests even after a single miscarriage (or so I hope).  Wish me good luck.

Proud mommy to our stellar Stella (3/2011). Cautiously expecting our in April 2015 after loosing a sweet little angel in April 2014.
#38 of 91 Old 05-12-2014, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilhelmina View Post

My post-D&C check went very well. According to the doctor, I've recently ovulated and the body seems to have gotten back on track (well, except for my period - still waiting - it's been 4 weeks).  Also, no more blood left, the lining is thin.

I'm going to yet another gynecologist tomorrow - this one supposedly does all the post-miscarriage tests even after a single miscarriage (or so I hope).  Wish me good luck.
Well, you know AF should be here in twoish weeks now. So that's good. And I'm anxious to hear what other dr said. I want to know EVERYTHING they test for! Fingers crossed he/she lives up to the hype and you can get some information.

05/14
#39 of 91 Old 05-13-2014, 06:09 AM - Thread Starter

Hello All!  Sorry to have been absent so long but I have been checking in and trying to keep up with where everyone is.  I am just so darn slow on the computer.  If you are not in the right place in the first post, please do let me know where to put you in bold.  Thanks.  

Wilhelmina-  Great news that your check-up went well and your body is doing it's thing!  I think it's wonderful that you may have found someone to do an in-depth work-up on your fertility status.  DH and I went to see my naturopath in March mostly because I was concerned that it was taking awfully long this time around and I'd like to tackle any issues sooner rather than later.  She was completely nonplussed and just said we needed to keep trying for at least 12 well-timed months before she'd recommend anything.  I was kinda annoyed because I will be 37 this summer and DH will be 40 in the fall and I'd really like at least two more children.  I came home and cried.  DH was mystified, "shouldn't we be happy that she doesn't think there is anything to worry about?" he said.  So I am going with that for now and trying to be patient, but I still secretly wish I had someone a little more interested in making sure there isn't anything out of whack.  What is your acupuncturist like?  Did she/he do an in-depth history and examination?  What's in this nasty tea?  Our sex life actually improved and was a real source of solace to me the first few months after my m/c.  DH is not usually a very physical or sexual person, so it made me feel really cared for.  So yes, it felt different, but in a good way.  How is the yoga and running coming?  Both have been a great outlet for my desire to control something on this uncontrollable journey.  And thanks for sharing the great link!

MountainMama2Be-  *Hugs* on your recent loss mama. :HugThis journey is a real heartbreak.  It is especially hard to be positive while you are still grieving, give yourself a break, you didn’t “fail,” you’ve just been dealt a more difficult hand.  It was a real help to me when I stopped trying so hard to be positive and gave myself permission to feel sad and angry and frustrated.  Those feelings won’t, no feelings will, last forever.  There is an ebb and flow to everything and we make a lot of extra work for ourselves if we resist where we are.  Accepting that this is how you feel now and acknowledging that it is a totally legitimate way to feel may allow you to move forward with more peace and optimism.  It’s wonderful that you have a therapist who specializes in this area; I wish I did.  I think moving on to an RE is a very positive step, though I understand your reservations, especially about the expense.  I hope it all works out.  How’s the audiobook? I put you in Waiting with Special Circumstances, is that right? 

liladancing- I love the Easter lily on Madera’s grave.  It looks just beautiful, thanks for sharing the photo.   I’m sorry that you and DH are having struggles with timing.  I totally get the “hard to just let it happen with a partner who doesn’t seem to get what it takes to make it happen” thing.  DH and I had a big talk in February about this.  He works irregular shifts, mostly nights, and I have to be up early every morning, DS still sleeps with us, and I can probably count on my fingers the number of times DH has initiated DTD in the decade we’ve been together.  He’s an MD and I still needed to patiently explain, multiple times, that having sex a week before and a week after I O wasn’t gonna get us a baby.  Good luck with your DH, be patient with him, they can be kinda dense. :eyesroll I bought a big pack of LH test strips off the Internet (I suppose these are the Internet cheapies?) and they have lasted me the entire year.  I use 1-3/ month because I can usually guess pretty closely when I’m about to ovulate.  I think they are good for confirming that your body is getting ready to O but you can have an LH surge and not O.  I think the only way to confirm O is with a temp shift.  I know that it probably feels like an eternity right now but 5 cycles is not an unreasonable amount of time for TTC.  We are going on 8. 

rosie2727-  Ah, those perfect months that still end in AF, bummer.  I agree with you on the need to recognize pregnancy loss as a legitimate use of bereavement leave. I am appalled that it isn’t.  Thanks for the lovely Mother’s Day wish.  :flowersforyou

ememers- I think a little variation in your cycle from time to time is normal, but a consistently short luteal phase should be looked into.  Are you planning on taking your charts in? 

Anna1979-  Sharing an office with the woman due in July has gotta be really hard! *Hugs* on the approaching due date.  

Mcghee45baby- Three years!  You have done your time, it’s gotta be your turn to get your baby.  I have placed you in Waiting to Adopt?

Ilovemykiddos- Thanks for checking in.  How are you?

Sending peaceful pregnancy vibes to sweetface & lmevans:goodvibes

My weird anovulatory cycle ended at 28 days, with a normal visit from AF.  Which is good, I guess.  shrug.gif I’m on CD8.  I don’t have any particularly special hopes placed on this month, I hope it happens soon but I’m okay with that being this month or three months from now.  I’m really focusing on improving my health, (more running & yoga, more meditation, eating better) and clearing clutter from my house.  I’m thinking about painting my kitchen too.  I’ve given up wishing it into happening every month, I’m still charting and all, but I figure I may as well use any wait constructively.  I came across this passage in a magazine on the train and thought I’d share it: “ …Second, I understood that suffering and death are not exceptional conditions that afflict the unfortunate.  They are essential challenges around which every worthy life is built.”    

#40 of 91 Old 05-13-2014, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post

Well, you know AF should be here in twoish weeks now. So that's good. And I'm anxious to hear what other dr said. I want to know EVERYTHING they test for! Fingers crossed he/she lives up to the hype and you can get some information.

So, I don't think I can expect anything in-depth even from her, at least not at this point.  She did take my blood (that's already a yay as no other gynecologist - or a 'normal' gynecologist would) to test for prolactin (or something like that - that's something in the brain that controls hormones) and for thyroid levels (also hormones).  

She was very nice and motherly and all … 

Btw, I've also had my blood taken to test my thyroid and b12 levels yesterday (for my 'depression' blood test that they forgot to do a whole year ago).  The results for this one should already be done for today (supposedly).

So, now I'm waiting for AF to arrive.

MsBe - I'd be livid if my naturopath told me that too.  Thats what you expect to hear from a 'conventional' doctor, not someone that is supposed to be offering you 'alternative' help, darn it.  About my acupuncture … it's not going that well because it's unfortunately often painful for me, so I've made the decision to stop.  I have low pain threshold and also a bit of needle phobia, so I guess it was to be expected I wouldn't last long.  I'm drinking my third and last herbal tea and then I'm done.  I've already told my practitioner about the pain and my anxiety about needles and he doesn't have any other alternatives for me, so I think it's really the best for me to stop.  I want to feel relaxed during my alternative treatments - not anxious, etc.  Maybe I'm stupid to stop, maybe I'm a chicken, I don't know, but yeah … Most people that I know that have done acupuncture love it - absolutely swear by it - but I don't think I can be one of them, unfortunately because of the aforementioned issues of my own.  I'll now be looking for an alternative to acupuncture - perhaps acupressure or reflexology.  I want to do something, but acupuncture is perhaps a little too invasive for me (ugh needles!).

Proud mommy to our stellar Stella (3/2011). Cautiously expecting our in April 2015 after loosing a sweet little angel in April 2014.
#41 of 91 Old 05-13-2014, 02:42 PM

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I had a great appointment with a new OB today. I had given myself a pep talk that I would be ok, that if I needed to cry when I was telling her my history, that would be ok. I was so pleasantly surprised when she walked in and had read all of my records (I faxed them over in advance) and knew my story already! She was friendly, relaxed, positive but not sugar-coat-y, I really liked her. I have a plan in place for managing a future pregnancy and I feel pretty good about it.

Wilhelmina, sorry the acupuncture isn't working for you, but you are smart to know your limits. I also really like osteopathy, it's gentle, the doctor just uses light touch on your neck, sacrum, knees, wherever you need it. Very very gentle and calming. Acupressure might be worth a shot too. Good luck!

Mama to DS1 wave.gif (born at 32.5 weeks in Dec 2009) and DS2 and DS3 angel2.gif angel2.gif (born at 23 weeks in Oct 2013). 
#42 of 91 Old 05-14-2014, 01:11 AM

ememers - Good news!  

I'm actually still in the process of making up my mind about the acupuncture, even though I've already said I made the decision to quit.  I'm thinking about giving it another try … we'll see.  

In other news, I've been feeling mild PMS pains in lower abdomen, which usually signifies upcoming period, so I'm really hoping that that's what it is ...

#43 of 91 Old 05-14-2014, 04:15 AM - Thread Starter

ememers- Your new OB sounds great.  I'm always so annoyed when you have to fill out a lot of paperwork or go through the trouble of collecting records and they don't even read them.  That she did is a really good sign.  :)

Wilhelmina- Funny the things that make us happy on this TTC journey, like PMS cramps. :p   I'm afraid of needles too, so I never look and start my calming breath as soon as I'm on the table.  If you continue feeling stressed by it then it's probably not the best thing for you, but there are plenty of other alternative modalities out there that may suit you better.  I like the acupressure idea, I've also heard pretty good things about abdominal massage.  

#44 of 91 Old 05-15-2014, 11:50 PM

MsBe - It's actually really awesome how few PMS symptoms I've had this time around.  Normally, I'm a b*** on wheels and have quite a lot of cramps.  Now I've just very few cramps and also just a little moodiness … 

Tadaaa!  My period arrived today!  32 days.  My cycles have been 29-32 days long, so it's perfect timing.  I have to say that normally I feel the 'blood coming,' but this time it happened so suddenly, I got a bit of a shock.  Then, I cried a little.  Then I was super happy and thanked god and my lucky stars ...

I found a special yoga flow for today … can't wait to do it.  My husband's also ordering my new super mixer (that can also take ice and frozen berries) so that I can continue in my awesome green smoothie making.  I had to stop because my old mixer pretty much just broke, so I've been mixing my green powder with regular orange juice.

Now, let's see what all the blood tests say.  One of the tests should be ready already and the other one next week.

#45 of 91 Old 05-16-2014, 12:03 AM

Today my period should have started. It didn't. I have a very faint blood on cervix this am though. Is my period later. We did the deed which always makes my period start and it did nothing.

#46 of 91 Old 05-17-2014, 04:30 AM

Update. I am pregnant! I took the test just now. 3 days over period being due! And it is positive!

#47 of 91 Old 05-17-2014, 05:28 AM

Congrats liladancing!!! Such wonderful news!!

05/14
#48 of 91 Old 05-17-2014, 05:35 AM - Thread Starter

Hooray liladancing!  :joy

#49 of 91 Old 05-17-2014, 07:35 AM

Quote:

ha! Don't need these now! So how do you think your wonderful mil will react when you share the news? How did DH react?

mountain momma: you there? How ya doing?

wilhelmina: The more I think about what you said RE prolactin, that makes me want hormonal testing done. I have a sneaking suspicion that something of mine is off. If I'm not prego this mo, I'm calling my re to request further testing.

AFM: I'm pretty bummed out about this months timing. We DTD Thur night, right after pos OPK. And I've gotten several neg OPKs since then. So I'd say I def was to O fri or sat (today). Well, so we were supposed to DTD again last night. Uh, DH punked out on me. And I came unhinged. So we won't be DTD today or tonight. On top of all that, my CBFM stayed low the entire time, never detected the peak. This is something that makes me think hormones are off. So, we DTD one time during fertile window. Wow. Great effort. Only pos thing I can say is I dried up yesterday, so maybe O happened fri some time. I also had some minor post-o symptoms late yesterday (slight cramping and breast feelings). And if I had to pick one and only day to DTD it would be day before O. And that was also the only day I had lots of EWCM.

Another thing, so CBFM stayed low, but got clear pos OPK (digital). This happened in feb. I also had 21 day test that cycle and my OB said I didn't O. But I ended up pregnant (to miscarry at 5 weeks). And my temp charts always show O. I just don't get why CBFM isn't detecting peak? I feel like it's supposed to be most accurate, so it really makes me feel something with my hormones are low.

Anyway, sorry I'm leaving some people out. On my phone. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I know Lila will!!

05/14
#50 of 91 Old 05-17-2014, 03:19 PM

Congrats liladancing!!!  So happy for you!

Mama to DS1 wave.gif (born at 32.5 weeks in Dec 2009) and DS2 and DS3 angel2.gif angel2.gif (born at 23 weeks in Oct 2013). 
#51 of 91 Old 05-17-2014, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post

AFM: I'm pretty bummed out about this months timing. We DTD Thur night, right after pos OPK. And I've gotten several neg OPKs since then. So I'd say I def was to O fri or sat (today). Well, so we were supposed to DTD again last night. Uh, DH punked out on me. And I came unhinged. So we won't be DTD today or tonight. On top of all that, my CBFM stayed low the entire time, never detected the peak. This is something that makes me think hormones are off. So, we DTD one time during fertile window. Wow. Great effort. Only pos thing I can say is I dried up yesterday, so maybe O happened fri some time. I also had some minor post-o symptoms late yesterday (slight cramping and breast feelings). And if I had to pick one and only day to DTD it would be day before O. And that was also the only day I had lots of EWCM.

Another thing, so CBFM stayed low, but got clear pos OPK (digital). This happened in feb. I also had 21 day test that cycle and my OB said I didn't O. But I ended up pregnant (to miscarry at 5 weeks). And my temp charts always show O. I just don't get why CBFM isn't detecting peak? I feel like it's supposed to be most accurate, so it really makes me feel something with my hormones are low.

Rosie, I know next to nothing about OPKs and CBFM but I agree that it seems weird that one would pick up that you O'd and the other wouldn't?  Have you asked your OB about it?  I have never had an OB be interested in my charts (temping) but maybe yours would like to see?  Especially if you actually got pregnant on a cycle when they thought you hadn't O'd, that seems like a big red flag to me.

I have been thinking about hormones being wonky too lately, as I noticed that I still have a bit of a linea negra down my belly from my last pregnancy (delivered twin boys at 23 weeks in October).  I don't remember how long it took for my line to go away with my first son, but 7 months seems like a long time, especially since it wasn't a full term pregnancy?  Anyone else remember how long they had theirs?

I have an app on my phone (My Days, just a free one where I keep track of my period, not my temp or anything) and I just restarted my fertility friend membership (had been on hold since I last got pregnant) and they are disagreeing about when I should expect to ovulate.  We will just keep DTDing until I dry up and hope for the best, but it's a bit frustrating.  Ugh.  

Good luck and baby dust to all!

#52 of 91 Old 05-17-2014, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ememers View Post

I have been thinking about hormones being wonky too lately, as I noticed that I still have a bit of a linea negra down my belly from my last pregnancy (delivered twin boys at 23 weeks in October).  I don't remember how long it took for my line to go away with my first son, but 7 months seems like a long time, especially since it wasn't a full term pregnancy?  Anyone else remember how long they had theirs?

I have an app on my phone (My Days, just a free one where I keep track of my period, not my temp or anything) and I just restarted my fertility friend membership (had been on hold since I last got pregnant) and they are disagreeing about when I should expect to ovulate.  We will just keep DTDing until I dry up and hope for the best, but it's a bit frustrating.  Ugh.  

Good luck and baby dust to all!
she did agree that prog was low during luteal phase, and RE agreed and I start taking it right after o. But I wonder if something is low prior to O since CBFM isn't picking up LH surge. I think I'll call my re mon to run it by him.

About linea negra, I actually still have a bit of one and my youngest is 4. So maybe after multiple pregnancies, it never fully diminishes? Interesting....

Good luck!

05/14
#53 of 91 Old 05-18-2014, 08:32 AM

liladancing - Congratulations!  Sticky, lucky and healthy vibes sent your way!

Rosie - I'm really anxious to get my test results back.  I'm so scared of what they might or might not show.  One one hand, it would be good to know what is wrong and then fix it, but then I don't really want anything to be wrong - that needs to be fixed, so I'm kind of freaking out whenever I think about it ...

Regarding my AF … it's been super heavy and a little painful.  It's day 3 of my first real apres-D&C cycle.  I had a major mood swing today … so bad.  

A friend of mine is starting her IVF treatment and will be getting pregnant in a month's time (that's when they insert the egg with the sperm).  It almost makes me want to start trying in a month as well … even though I've decided to wait three months … Aaaaah!  It would be so amazing if we could have our due dates within days of each other … But I guess having a due date just a month or two later wouldn't be that big of a difference, right? :D  I know I'm being totally silly ...

#54 of 91 Old 05-18-2014, 09:29 AM

Wilhelmina: how developmentally far along was your baby with this loss? Sorry, I forget everyone's details some times! Wasn't it discovered around 12-13 weeks?

IKWYM about wanting them to find something vs not wanting them to. It'd be nice to know what you're facing. But it'd be nice not to be facing anything. Was this your first pregnancy? I'm sure it was just crummy luck and you're next pregnancy will be normal. It happens to so many women! Sucks extra hard though to get that far along.

I hope you and your friend can be pregnant together. I'm just feeling so old that I'm racing the clock. Plus I work with all these young married women that are procreating left and right. It's so depressing. I've found that I pulled away from pretty much all my girlfriends at work after this last loss. If one of them gets pregnant I just can't hear or talk about it.

My temp shot way up today so I for sure O'd yesterday or day before. I didn't temp yesterday morning. Ha! Most crucial day of the month! Oh well. Started my progesterone this morning. Hope there's a bean to be floating around making this all worth it.

05/14
#55 of 91 Old 05-18-2014, 01:04 PM

Rosie - The baby was 12 weeks and a couple of days (I think it was 12+2) when it stopped growing.  It's still considered a first trimester/early pregnancy loss though, even though it does feel late ...

I have a 3 year old daughter.  I had a totally perfect pregnancy with her - no issues whatsoever.  She was even born exactly on her due date, haha.  This was my second pregnancy.  

Yeah, it really feels that everywhere I look I see not just one, but several pregnant women.  It's absolutely horrible.  Even at the wedding we went to yesterday, there were two pregnant women … so I just got really drunk and danced like a maniac ;) :D

#56 of 91 Old 05-18-2014, 03:32 PM

Rosie2121thanks for the congrats. My mil was really happy about the news. She said when we invited her over for dinner last night she just knew and started crying. I can relate to what you said. This month I really didn't think I would get pregnant but I did! So happy. I would get mad at my husband before if he turned down sex.

My baby will probably be induced early 38 weeks. Born at JAn 5! I am excited.

Thanks for all the congrats. I feel like It was the best mother's day gift ever. Happy mother's day to all the moms on here. All of you.

#57 of 91 Old 05-19-2014, 05:03 AM - Thread Starter

rosie- Ugh, your work situation sounds like a nightmare.  Sorry, I don't know a thing about the CBFM either.  But sounds like you got good coverage this month despite DH punking out.   Fx for you this month.  

Wilhelmina- A good friend of mine announced her pregnancy the same week of my m/c last year and I was totally bummed we couldn't be pregnant together.  It's not silly to want to be pregnant with your friend.  Glad you let loose and had a good time at the wedding! 

liladancing- Wow, it sounds like your mil was really moved.  That's wonderful.  Maybe all her harsh comments before were just an (inappropriate) response to her own grief over the loss of Madera.  

ememers- I still have a faint linea nigra as does my mother (who had her last child 35 years ago), I don't think it ever fades away entirely.  Waiting to O can be frustrating but as long as you are DTD every other day as long as you have fertile CM you should be fine.  Focus on the good part: I look at it as having a Rx to BD, which is good for us as a couple because we wouldn't get to it nearly so often if we didn't have to.

AFM- On day 3 of EW so expecting I'll O soon.  Just taking it easy, going with the flow.  Spring has finally arrived here and I just love watching the trees fill out and the hills change from brown to a million shades of green.  I'd like to drop a few pounds so I have been running more and even managed to make it to a yoga class this past weekend.  I'm pretty sore but I feel great.  I'm still eager to expand our family but I'm also feeling a lot more gratitude lately for all the beautiful surroundings, people, and experiences I have in my life now.  

#58 of 91 Old 05-19-2014, 06:22 AM

wilhelmina: any idea when you'll receive some test results? So anxious to hear!

MsBe: good luck catching the egg this week. Do you think you O'd yet?

Anna: so y'all missed the window this cycle, are you getting anxious for the next cycle to get here already?

mamacatsbaby: just thinking of you! Any idea if/when you'll try again?

AFM: I'm still mad at DH. He tried to make up yesterday. He thinks he can pull this shit then act all cute and charming afterward to melt my anger away. And I half way forgave him yesterday, but woke up super pissed again today. Ff is trying to put O on cd13 (dashed crosshairs). I didn't even get a pos OPK until that night. So that's annoying. But what else is annoying is that DH wouldn't DTD on cd12 either. If we had, all our bases would be covered. Oh well, what's done is done. I think I O'd on 14, we DTD on 13, but hadn't DTD for a week at that point. So all his swimmers were probably dead anyway. I'm so pissed! I'm actually glad it's Monday. Cause if I had to sit at home with him again all day, I'd probably go ballistic on him.

05/14
#59 of 91 Old 05-19-2014, 09:54 AM

rosie2727 - The first batch should be ready already, but my psychiatrist is not calling me back - I've already called her and left her a message … I can't really phone stalk her though, so I guess I'll just have to … wait - which is about the hardest thing for me to do.  The other batch should be ready in a couple of days - the gynecologist told me to call in a week's time, which is tomorrow.  So I guess I could call her tomorrow or on wednesday.  

MsBe - Life is so unfair …  It just makes waiting at least those three months before TTCing much harder … like I need that.  If it were just up to me and nobody told me it's better to wait, I'd be already trying this month …

#60 of 91 Old 05-21-2014, 08:54 AM

Ugh, I am so SICK! Not sure if I picked up a virus or what, but I have been feeling super nauseated for two days and then last night started puking. I have a low temperature and feel super achy. And I'm supposed to be ovulating today or tomorrow so the timing is awful! We DTD'd a couple of days ago but I'm totally not holding out hope for this cycle. Ugh. This sickness came on right when I upped my thyroid meds (per doctor's advice) so I have no idea if that's what's making me feel ill or a virus or what, and taking my temp is pointless..... So annoyed. Plus this horrible nausea is the same feeling I had w/ my last pregnancy so it's making me question my sanity in wanting to be pregnant again. Do I really want to feel this crappy for months? Though at least with m/s you feel sick for a good reason.... Ok, vent over!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page