Mothering Forums

Mothering Forums (http://www.mothering.com/forum/)
-   Trying To Conceive After Loss (http://www.mothering.com/forum/455-trying-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Hope, Healing, and Conceiving- May 2014 (http://www.mothering.com/forum/455-trying-conceive-after-loss/1401292-hope-healing-conceiving-may-2014-a.html)

MsBe 04-30-2014 04:28 AM

Continued from http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1399812/hope-healing-and-conceiving-april-2014

This thread is for women who wish to conceive after a loss and need support, hope and healing. If you wish to be added to the thread or want to modify your info please make requests in bold. If you have a chart online either at TCOYF or at Fertility Friend and would like it linked with your name in the list, just post the link and add the icon in your post so I don’t miss anyone.

Bring on the babies!!

~ Waiting to O ~ 2whistle.gif

Alivewithyou

Redmom

Anna1979 :2seechart

rosie2727

~ Waiting to Know ~ pos.gif

rosie2727

lollie2357

ememers

MsBe

~ Waiting to Adopt ~ adoptionheart-1.gif

mcghee45baby

~ Oh Crumbs! I Don't Know What I'm Doing??!!?!??!?!? ~ nut.gif

~ Waiting with Special Circumstances ~ whistling.gif

mamacatsbaby chartnew.gif

laurela

Wilhelmina

MountainMama2Be

t2009

~ Recent BFPs! ~ rainbow1284.gif

May- liladancing chartnew.gif

April - LilyTiger, NSmomtobe chartnew.gif, LaylasMommy2011, lmevans

March - granolamommie, Harmony96 chartnew.gif

February - Kaliakra, jesepumpkin, mamacatsbaby :candle, rosie2727 :candle, wengrin

January - RainbowAsylum, Right of Passage

December - taichimom chartnew.gif

November - NSmomtobe candle.gif, Arabelle candle.gif, piratemere

October - MommatoGray chartnew.gif, OSTC

September - eazar chartnew.gif, Jesepumpkin candle.gif

~ In Our Thoughts ~ blowkiss.gif
(If you're in this group, we haven't heard from you in a while. Stop by and give us an update if you can.)

ilovemykiddos

MountainMamaGC

gelato

Anna1979 04-30-2014 02:23 PM

Thanks for starting the new thread @MsBe 

mamacatsbaby 04-30-2014 11:37 PM

Logging in here was a sting-y beyotch but I do miss chattin' with you ladies. Congrats to all the BFP's. Not ready to actively TTC again but wishing you all well blowkiss.gif .

Wilhelmina 05-01-2014 01:04 AM

Hello everyone.  I would like to happily announce that I'm not bleeding or spotting anymore!  I stopped actually yesterday afternoon, so that's 16 days post-D&C.

I'm really happy about this.  Not because I can start to have sex, which I won't until I've gone at least three weeks past D&C, but because the constant physical reminder of what's happened is gone and that it is a clear and a very strong sign of my body healing.

I've gone to the Chinese Medicine doctor yesterday, got some acupuncture and smelly herbs to drink for four days.  I'm going to brew the herbs according to the instructions today and start the cure.  After initial doubts, I've decided I'm going to stick to this form of therapy and I've also decided we are going to wait 3 months before trying again.  So, my TTC month is July or maybe the end of June - depending on when Aunt Flo makes it to town.

For now, it's green smoothies at least 5 times per week for breakfast and lots of tasty nutritious food with ginger and asparagus.  Plus, I'm going to try to find me some lotus seed, that is supposed to help with recovery after a miscarriage according to TCM (traditional chinese medicine). 

I'm also going to wait a little before I get into yoga as it's recommended to take it easy for at least 3 weeks past miscarriage/D&C.  

PS: Btw, I'm almost sure now I ovulated a couple of days ago because even my libido shot up and I had cramping pains on the left (my left ovary always hurts when sending the egg down the tube, so I am pretty positive about getting my period in two weeks' time (I can at least hope and wish).

Here is a very interesting article about recovery from miscarriage: http://www.thebirthingsite.com/postpartum-health/item/647-after-miscarriage-postpartum-care-for-mothers-experiencing-loss.html

Anna1979 05-01-2014 08:02 AM

Well AF showed up this morning so that means I'm onto another cycle. This also means that I will be away from DH from CD9 to CD16 which means we miss our fertile windown completely. We'll BD on CD8 and keep our fingers crossed but I'm not super hopeful. 

ememers 05-01-2014 03:46 PM

Happy May everyone!  Hoping this is a lucky month for all of us.  I'm waiting for AF to arrive and then thinking we can start trying for real.  Both of my previous pregnancies were conceived in May, so I'm hoping to continue the trend this year.  

Wilhelmina, glad you had a good experience with acupuncture and TCM.  I love my acupuncturist!  

Anna1979, sorry your hubby's travel will mess with your fertile window, that was my case last month.  It's frustrating.

MsBe, nice work starting the new thread!  

MsBe 05-02-2014 06:03 AM

mamacatsbaby-  Hugs mama, you've been through a lot the past couple of years.  :Hug

Anna1979- Boo for the lady in red!  But I'm gonna echo ememers: Bring on the May BFPs!  It may seem like a long shot with DH away but you never know; this conception thing never works the way you think it should.  

We are leaving for the in-laws again today.  I do not feel like going.  Even DS who usually loves to travel is feeling the wear after three big trips in a six week span.  We are expecting a visit from my Dad a few weeks after we get back, and then a visit from DH's parents in early June.  I am anticipating all this activity making BDing especially challenging. :irked I guess nothing to do but try and go with the flow and try to keep stress at a minimum.

rosie2727 05-02-2014 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post

Logging in here was a sting-y beyotch but I do miss chattin' with you ladies. Congrats to all the BFP's. Not ready to actively TTC again but wishing you all well blowkiss.gif .
Geez! Will we ever get out of this hell hole?? So sorry to see you back. It's such a slap in the face. I'm sorry.

MountainMama2Be 05-02-2014 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna1979 View Post

Well AF showed up this morning so that means I'm onto another cycle. This also means that I will be away from DH from CD9 to CD16 which means we miss our fertile windown completely. We'll BD on CD8 and keep our fingers crossed but I'm not super hopeful. 

Hi Anna1979. I'm joining you in here (after the Dec DDC) as I too lost my baby last week. :(

At least we are on this journey together, eh? I promise that I'm not a stalker following you everywhere. :lol 

MountainMama2Be 05-02-2014 09:19 AM

Hi everyone. I just suffered my 3rd M/C (last week) in 6 years. We have one child that made it. We are planning on TTC again for baby #2 after one month off per OB, so June will be our next start cycle.

I'm finding it VERY difficult (something I'm working on with myself) to find optimism, joy and hope for this next time. I really was trying to be positive thinking, I talked to baby bean some, I had a good feeling that it would work out this last time....and still...fail. HOW am I going to be happy and optimistic this next pregnancy (first trimester)? I just don't know how I'm going to do it. I am going to a therapist that specializes in women's issues like M/C and pregnancy loss, I'm going to do research and reading regarding staying positive amongst negative situations, etc. to TRY to find some inner peace about it while dealing with those first 12 weeks of daily hell. That's what I call it because there isn't one minute of the day that I don't have fear and anxiety. I can't not. Not when you've gone through the pain over and over and over again. All the carefree joy and happiness that most women have during their first few weeks of pregnancy have been robbed from me. I try, but...it's SO very difficult. It's a struggle I have with myself.

What has helped you?

Wilhelmina 05-02-2014 09:21 AM

What does a lot of watery discharge some days past O mean?  If it means anything at all … Just wondering.  I almost thought I was peeing on myself earlier today (it also happened once on wednesday while I was getting the acupuncture) :o

Tonight, I'll be half-way through my first nasty Chinese medicinal tea cure … let's hope I will never have to drink anything near its level of nastiness ever again (last night I nearly threw up after finishing up a cup of it).

I'm feeling almost 100% physically again.  I'm drinking green smoothies every morning and try to have a salad or some green veggies with every major meal.  I also did some gentle yoga today - I want to follow the TCM recommendations and not overstrain myself for one to two more weeks. Then I want to do yoga full on and maybe even start running again.

A friend of mine just told me that she thinks I'm 'obsessing' too much about having another baby and that she thinks it's 'unhealthy' … :eyesroll  What would you say to that? … Dude, I just miscarried at the very end of the first trimester and you come up with this?  I'm at loss for words … some folks are just … I don't know.  She was so insanely supportive and amazing the first few days after the miscarriage (as she experienced one as well), but now she's just being weird …  Plus, I'm even waiting to TTC - won't start probably until at least July - so how is that unhealthy or obsessive?   Yes, I am totally focused on getting my body in shape and build up my vitamin stores, but that is a good thing, right?   Who cares *why* I'm doing this - both reasons: healthy pregnancy or healthy me - are valid and good enough reasons.

Wilhelmina 05-02-2014 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMama2Be View Post

Hi everyone. I just suffered my 3rd M/C (last week) in 6 years. We have one child that made it. We are planning on TTC again for baby #2 after one month off per OB, so June will be our next start cycle.

I'm finding it VERY difficult (something I'm working on with myself) to find optimism, joy and hope for this next time. I really was trying to be positive thinking, I talked to baby bean some, I had a good feeling that it would work out this last time....and still...fail. HOW am I going to be happy and optimistic this next pregnancy (first trimester)? I just don't know how I'm going to do it. I am going to a therapist that specializes in women's issues like M/C and pregnancy loss, I'm going to do research and reading regarding staying positive amongst negative situations, etc. to TRY to find some inner peace about it while dealing with those first 12 weeks of daily hell. That's what I call it because there isn't one minute of the day that I don't have fear and anxiety. I can't not. Not when you've gone through the pain over and over and over again. All the carefree joy and happiness that most women have during their first few weeks of pregnancy have been robbed from me. I try, but...it's SO very difficult. It's a struggle I have with myself.

What has helped you?

I'm so sorry about your loss  … Hugs.

Anna1979 05-02-2014 10:15 AM

@MountainMama2Be I'm so sorry for your loss but it is good to have people who can share the journey and understand what you're going through. With my first MC it helped having my parents come out to visit since my mom had one and she understood what I was feeling and was amazing at acknowledging my feelings and letting me know they were ok. It also helped to know how many other people in my life had gone through the same thing. After my second MC the things that helped me was getting together with my naturopath (she's my primary care person with regards to fertility) and discussing what happened what we learned from it and formulating a plan for moving forward not with just getitng pregnant again but what happens if we don't get pregnant or we mc again. MC left me feeling very powerless and out of control and I'm a type A personality so being organized and in control of things is big for me. I know that there are so many aspects of the TTCing journey that we can't control but taking charge of the things that I can like my health, getting all the testing done that I need to, using all the tools available to me has made a big difference. I think seeing someone 

@Wilhelmina I'm going to be blunt (I'm not trying to be mean) but your friend is being a bit b***hy. It sounds to me like you are doing what you need to heal and move forward and that looks different for everyone. I'm someone who wants to have a plan and get back on the horse so to speak and try right away, You need more time to heal physically and emotionally. Neither is wrong you do what you need to and ignore people like you're friend. :hug

mamacatsbaby 05-02-2014 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post

Geez! Will we ever get out of this hell hole?? So sorry to see you back. It's such a slap in the face. I'm sorry.
You took the words right off my tongue gal flowersforyou.gif .

MountainMama2Be 05-03-2014 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilhelmina View Post

A friend of mine just told me that she thinks I'm 'obsessing' too much about having another baby and that she thinks it's 'unhealthy'

I'm sorry you had to deal with that. :Hug

A week after my first M/C my mom told me "you should be over this by now" as I was crying on the phone to her because I was still grieving, processing and healing. That comment hurt me so much. Who was she to tell me WHEN I was supposed to be done grieving?! I love my mom and I know that she didn't mean it to be hurtful, but it still bothers me today. No one can tell you how or for how long to grieve. Everyone's experience is different and they process it in different ways.

People have their own opinions about things but that doesn't mean they're right. Do what YOU feel is the right thing for you and your future child and don't put too much into what others tell you, esp when they aren't supportive, caring comments.

MountainMama2Be 05-03-2014 10:29 AM

I'm going to get this audiobook: Overcome Fear of Miscarriage (Self-Hypnosis & Meditation) by Amy Applebaum (Apr 4, 2013)

Wilhelmina 05-03-2014 10:48 AM

Quote:

I'm sorry you had to deal with that. :Hug

A week after my first M/C my mom told me "you should be over this by now" as I was crying on the phone to her because I was still grieving, processing and healing. That comment hurt me so much. Who was she to tell me WHEN I was supposed to be done grieving?! I love my mom and I know that she didn't mean it to be hurtful, but it still bothers me today. No one can tell you how or for how long to grieve. Everyone's experience is different and they process it in different ways.

People have their own opinions about things but that doesn't mean they're right. Do what YOU feel is the right thing for you and your future child and don't put too much into what others tell you, esp when they aren't supportive, caring comments.

Do you know what my mom told me when I called her with the bad news crying my eyes out hardly being able to talk?  She told me: "I told you you worried too much about useless things …" insinuating that it was THAT that caused the miscarriage … I immediately told her she can't tell me things like that right now, that it's wrong, but if I were in less of a fragile state, I would have literally yelled at her and ended the phone call.  I also know that she didn't mean to lay the blame on me or didn't mean to hurt me … she basically just spoke before using her brain, which happens to her actually quite often … It took me some time to get over that one too … 

My little brother was so cute though … when I told him the baby passed, he started crying … He's 12 years old.  guilty.gif

I have to say, that everyone else that I told about this has been 100% supportive and amazing … even absolute strangers.  It's been actually quite amazing seeing all of this compassion directed my way … 

ilovemykiddos 05-04-2014 07:11 AM

Just checking in on you ladies..fingers crossed.

rosie2727 05-04-2014 08:23 AM

Quote:

What has helped you?
Honestly, not much helps me, other than my living children. I'll never feel relaxed during a pregnancy. I couldn't imagine. I'm sorry for your losses. It's so hard.
Quote:

I'm going to get this audiobook: Overcome Fear of Miscarriage (Self-Hypnosis & Meditation) by Amy Applebaum (Apr 4, 2013)
Let us know how this is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemykiddos View Post

Just checking in on you ladies..fingers crossed.
Hello yourself....how are you?

AFM: AF came a day early this month. I was so hopeful. We actually caught the "peak" reading in my fertility monitor. Even DTD twice that day! Oh well...onto the new month. I have to believe it will happen in the next couple of months. (But then I'll just be terrified of mc again....never ending.)

liladancing 05-04-2014 07:01 PM

HI all. I have just been catching up here.  I hope everyone has been doing well.  I have been sick.  I think this month is another off month but not for lack of trying.  Trying to seduce my husband and not telling him is not working.  It is his medicine he has to take and has no control over that is affection him.  I do not feel like telling all of you what it is for.  He even lowered his dose by half. I got really upset the other night and really upset him. I really do think I am putting too much pressure on him. But I don't think just letting things happen is going to work.  I don't really know what to do.  We seem to have a pattern of bd on a few days before I ovulate and a few days after .  I think I ovulated a few days ago and the same pattern is happening.  Now he is all about waning to do the deed.  This is just extremely frustrating and depressing.  I think I started ovulating again in December so this will be our 5th cycle of trying.  I was really depressed last week.  I spent several hours at Madara's grave just crying.  On Easter my husband and I planted a Lilly on her grave.  

Wilhemina I just wanted to let you know I read your posts.  Welcome to the group.  I can really empathize with the pain you are feeling.  It is good you are sharing too.  It helps with the healing process.  I like you get triggers for my grief from pictures and different mo-mementos.  I can also relate to what you said about your mother.  My mom and other people have told me things that they think might be helping that just come across completely wrong to me.  

lmevans congratulations on your pregnancy! I wish all the luck to you and your growing family.

MountainMama2Be 05-06-2014 01:24 PM

I suppose this is just part of my grieving and healing process but I'm having an unusually down emotionally day. I just can't stop thinking that all the optimistic, hope, faith and confidence that it's going to happen, that I'm going to have a healthy full term baby and that next time will go smoothly and wonderfully...it's been shrinking down in my heart and is now barely there. I'm trying to be positive but it's just SO hard. Almost impossible.

Part of that is that my OB has done all she can do for us and has said that she's going to want us to go back to the reproductive clinic and see what the specialist wants to do next. That we'll need more genetic tests and see why I keep having miscarriages. And that we'll prob need to go to more invasive treatments this next time such as I.U.I. which is very expensive and we don't really have the spare cash this go round. I'm hoping that they have a payment plan. I'm also not sure that I'm up emotionally for this non natural approach and extreme hands on fertility step by step process.

But....I don't really have a choice or option and I'm thinking I should just go with it and even though I'm not feeling super hopeful...I'll be doing all I can do and I'll just hope for the best!

These are my thoughts for today. Maybe tomorrow I'll be more positive.

xxxxxxxxxxxxsweetface 05-06-2014 07:54 PM

@Wilhelmina and @MountainMama2Be,

I am so sorry about your losses and I send you both healing/positive vibrations.

Reading your accounts of the last couple weeks I can't help but be super aware/fearful of the fact that this could easily happen to me.  I dread another M/C and as every day goes by I become much more attached to the idea of being pregnant.  I think that what a lot of people fail to understand is that a wanted baby is a really big deal and your mourning period deserves to be however long you feel you need it to be.  No one can tell you "That's enough.".  I still feel really sad about four years ago.  Not every day, but it does cross my mind from time to time.

When I experienced my M/C it reminded me a lot of the heartbreak one feels when being dumped: when you are heartbroken only the ones who know what it is like to be heartbroken understand. And even with that, some people forget just how hard it can be.  That is why I find solace in spending time by myself and writing down my feelings.  It seems to be better when there isn't anyone to judge or interfere with my processing of the sadness. 

Spend time with the people who make you feel loved and treat yourself to something special.

Make your body feel good.

rosie2727 05-07-2014 09:49 AM

sweetface: yes, the fear takes over quite easily. And the mourning....what makes me mad is that, here at work, we can take a day off if an aunt or uncle dies, but not for the loss of a baby? After my last loss (#4), I was so distraught and was bawling my head off over and over throughout the week following it. But I couldn't use one bereavement day? It's like my employer doesn't recognize this as a true loss. But I was in love with the idea of that baby long before it came along. Then to have it ripped away......it's truly heartbreaking.

Anna1979 05-07-2014 10:44 AM

I'm doing pretty good about both my losses most of the time but there are moments. The due date for my first loss is coming up in June around my sisters birthday and every so often I think "I should be pregnant and getting ready for baby" instead we're still trying. I share an office with a girl at work who is due in July and there are moments when I'm looking at her thinking that should be me talking about the nursery and getting ready for mat leave. There is no timetable for the grieving process. You can be ok for days or months and then something happens that makes you think about the loss and the sadness returns. Having somewhere to share those feelings is a huge help. 

lmevans 05-07-2014 06:24 PM

liladancing, thanks for the congrats. I think it's awesome that you guys planted a lily on Madara's grave! <3

Good luck to everyone! I hope May brings blessings to those who are awaiting them this month!

Wilhelmina 05-08-2014 01:37 PM

Hello everyone ...

… I haven't been coming here because it's just too hard sometimes to get back into the 'I've lost a baby' zone … it's too hard for me to deal with.

I have some good news.  I found a gynecologist that will supposedly do the whole blood/hormone/whathaveya workup on me even though I've had *just* one miscarriage.  Normally they don't do that unless one has had 3 losses, so this is pretty amazing.  I really hope it's true.  I found out about this doctor through my former midwife.

Other than that, I've had my second acupuncture session and I'm going through another (second) herbal tea cure.  I really hope it's doing something great for my body.  I like to imagine it's cleaning me and nourishing me and preparing me for another, this time successful, pregnancy.  

I am also having a gynecological check up tomorrow at the hospital where I had my D&C.  I'm really hoping they'll find everything to be perfectly fine and no more left-over blood.  So wish me good luck if you can :)

Also … I know this might be a bit of a weird topic … but … how long has it taken you to get back to having sex after suffering loss?  Also, how was it?  Were you afraid?  Did it feel different?  I just haven't been able to yet.  I'm actually scared of having sex.  DH and I have fooled around a bit, but I've been absolutely adamant about not having 'normal' sex.  It's been 3 weeks and 3 days since my D&C.  

I'm really sorry MountainMama.  Hugs to you.  

mcghee45baby 05-08-2014 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBe View Post

Continued from http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1399812/hope-healing-and-conceiving-april-2014

This thread is for women who wish to conceive after a loss and need support, hope and healing. If you wish to be added to the thread or want to modify your info please make requests in bold. If you have a chart online either at TCOYF or at Fertility Friend and would like it linked with your name in the list, just post the link and add the icon in your post so I don’t miss anyone.

Bring on the babies!!

~ Waiting to O ~ 2whistle.gif

liladancing chartnew.gif
Alivewithyou
Redmom
MsBe

Anna1979 chartnew.gif

~ Waiting to Know ~ pos.gif

rosie2727

~ Waiting to Adopt ~ 
adoptionheart-1.gif

~ Oh Crumbs! I Don't Know What I'm Doing??!!?!??!?!? ~ nut.gif

Continued from 

~ Waiting with Special Circumstances ~ whistling.gif

ememers

mamacatsbaby chartnew.gif
laurela
Wilhelmina

~ Recent BFPs! ~ rainbow1284.gif

April - LilyTiger, NSmomtobe chartnew.gif , LaylasMommy2011, lmevans

March - granolamommie, Harmony96 chartnew.gif
February - Kaliakra, jesepumpkin, mamacatsbaby candle.gif , rosie2727 candle.gif , wengrin

January - RainbowAsylum, Right of Passage

December - taichimom chartnew.gif

November - NSmomtobe candle.gif , Arabelle candle.gif , piratemere

October - MommatoGray chartnew.gif , OSTC

September - eazar chartnew.gif , Jesepumpkin candle.gif

~ In Our Thoughts ~ blowkiss.gif

(If you're in this group, we haven't heard from you in a while. Stop by and give us an update if you can.)

ilovemykiddos
MountainMamaGC
gelato

Hi I'm kmcghe tcc for three years four failed frozen embryo transfers due to a lining issuie that's now corrected just to be a mother looking to adopt embryos from a couple and it can be an open adoption or closed its up to the couple thanks for hearing me out

ememers 05-08-2014 05:02 PM

I'm on CD 3, so could you please move me to waiting to O?  Thanks!!  

My period came early (by a couple of days) and it's been weirdly light so far, so I'm suddenly feeling worried about this cycle being "off".  Does short luteal phase mean low progesterone?  I'm going to see a new OB next week so I can bring it up with her, so I guess it's good timing if I'm going to have a problem, but I don't exactly want that to be the case!  Ugh, I wish I could just go with the flow.  

MountainMama2Be 05-08-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilhelmina View Post

Hello everyone ...

… I haven't been coming here because it's just too hard sometimes to get back into the 'I've lost a baby' zone … it's too hard for me to deal with.

I have some good news.  I found a gynecologist that will supposedly do the whole blood/hormone/whathaveya workup on me even though I've had *just* one miscarriage.  Normally they don't do that unless one has had 3 losses, so this is pretty amazing.  I really hope it's true.  I found out about this doctor through my former midwife.

Other than that, I've had my second acupuncture session and I'm going through another (second) herbal tea cure.  I really hope it's doing something great for my body.  I like to imagine it's cleaning me and nourishing me and preparing me for another, this time successful, pregnancy.  

I am also having a gynecological check up tomorrow at the hospital where I had my D&C.  I'm really hoping they'll find everything to be perfectly fine and no more left-over blood.  So wish me good luck if you can :)

Also … I know this might be a bit of a weird topic … but … how long has it taken you to get back to having sex after suffering loss?  Also, how was it?  Were you afraid?  Did it feel different?  I just haven't been able to yet.  I'm actually scared of having sex.  DH and I have fooled around a bit, but I've been absolutely adamant about not having 'normal' sex.  It's been 3 weeks and 3 days since my D&C.  

I'm really sorry MountainMama.  Hugs to you.  

Thanks hon. Back at ya! Wishing you good luck with the check up!

I too will be doing the whole hormone/blood/DNA work up soon.

I had a D&C in July 2010 but don't recall how long it too until I was ready to DTD again. I'm sure it was prob 3 or so weeks but everyone's different. Hope that helps some.

rosie2727 05-08-2014 08:59 PM

What all kinds if testing can be done? I mean, I had a lot of bloodwork done after this 4th loss, but idk what all should have been tested. I assumed my RE was doing a thorough work up, but DNA? And no hormones have been tested. They tested my thyroid and screened for auto immune disorders. But I don't think they tested much else....