Mothering Forum banner

Hope, Healing, and Conceiving November 2014

9K views 101 replies 10 participants last post by  t2009 
#1 · (Edited)
Continued from the Hope, Healing and Conceiving - October 2014 thread.

This thread is meant for anyone who wishes to conceive after a loss or is planning to conceive and/or needs support with healing after a loss. In other words, you don't necessarily have to be actively TTC in order to post here.

If you'd like to be added to the thread or want to change your information, please make requests in bold or PM me. If you have an online chart (TCOYF, Fertlility Friend) and would like it linked with your name on the list, post the link and add the icon in your post.

Healing and fertile vibes all around!

~ Waiting to O ~

unuselyriver
ascher21
meeba
loba
t2009
Anna1979
MsBe

~ Waiting to Know ~

sarahl918
MsBe

~ Waiting to Adopt ~

mcghee45baby

~ Oh Crumbs! I Don't Know What I'm Doing?! ~

naturalmummy
LaurenB

~ Waiting with Special Circumstances ~

Sleepymama
DungeonQueen
laurela
MountainMama2Be
unuselyriver

~ Recent BFPs! ~

October- sleepymama, radiowave

September- ememers

August- Wilhelmina

July- sleepymama

June- alivewithyou

May- liladancing

April - LilyTiger, NSmomtobe , LaylasMommy2011, lmevans

March - granolamommie, Harmony96

February - Kaliakra, jesepumpkin, mamacatsbaby , rosie2727 , wengrin

January - RainbowAsylum, Right of Passage

December - taichimom

November - NSmomtobe , Arabelle , piratemere

October - MommatoGray , OSTC

September - eazar , Jesepumpkin

~ In Our Thoughts ~
(If you're in this group, we haven't heard from you in a while. Stop by and give us an update if you can.)

Melinda1980
bfw0729
rosie2727
ilovemykiddos
MountainMamaGC
gelato
lollie2357
Alivewithyou
Redmom
mamacatsbaby

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello in November :)
@t2009 Happy Birthday! @radiowave Congrats! Wish you H&H 9 months!
@Sleepymama I'm sorry for what's happening with your pregnancy.. Hope it will resolve soon. :Hug

My bleeding finally stopped. It took such a long time that I stopped counting.
We don't have my husband's CF carrier results, so I'm going back and forth in having courage to try again. Beside that, I'm still waiting to ovulate.

My in-laws will come to visit us on Dec 1st, and will stay a month and a half. I know it will be hard for us to deal with more housework and all our differences, but my husband and I are preparing to stay positive. That's a part of being an immigrant.

#3 ·
I read something from the la leche league recently that said that some people are just not able to conceive until after they stop Breastfeeding. I don't know why, but that made me feel better. Like that is a perfectly understandable reason why my cycles are kinda wonky and it takes the pressure off, you know? I might just be really sensitive to the nursing. I'm not even sure how I got pregnant the time I miscarried, since I hadn't even had my first pp period yet and I know they say it is "rare" to conceive before your first pp cycle. Anyways, I'm sure all the "being cool with it" feelings will go out the window during my crazy 2 ww again. :)

Reactions: t2009
#4 ·
ascher21, for sure it is hard to get pregnant while nursing. luckily, it's not impossible.
after my second baby I didn't even get my period for 2 years 3 months after birth, and I had to get a hormonal treatment cause my ovaries just completely stopped working. I got my period after 3rd baby when she was 11 months, but 2 years after they are still all around the place, and I consider that normal for breastfeeding mother like I am. after my first, I got my period 6 months postpartum, but I think I wasn't even fertile until he was two.

I also know many bf moms that struggled with conceiving their second or third, and some of them really had to stop in order to get pregnant. I think you are ok since you've been pregnant (I had one miscarriage after my first and this one after third, both times while breastfeeding).

cool is a way to go!

#5 ·
@t2009 Thanks for starting the new thread. :flowersforyou
@loba So glad your not bleeding anymore. What a marathon! Are your in-laws visiting from another country? I understand the pressures of having extended houseguests, my father stayed with us for almost four months last winter. It definitely put a damper on our BDing. And my relationship with him is strained to begin with. He'll be stopping in for a few weeks soon but thankfully will be wintering elsewhere.
@Asher21 Breastfeeding can definitely make your cycle wacky. I didn't have my first PP menses until 15 months and when I told my Gyn a few months later that we were thinking about ttc she flat out said it was unlikely while I was still nursing so much (only 3-6x/day then). I've known a few women who got pregnant easily while bf but not many. Keep cool mama. :thumb

Nothing much happening here. Just trying to stay positive and hope our time is coming soon.

#6 ·
Oh did I mention today I've been feeling more healthy and I think part of it is possibly the vit d kicking in, but I also started taking natural calm in the early evenings (magnesium). There is some in my prenatal along with calcium, but I am really thinking this is giving me an extra boost. :smile: I get hormone related headaches and I think somewhere I noticed magnesium and wondered if I was getting enough.

#7 ·
Okay 6dpo and I got another rise in temp today. A big half degree jump and I am so, so, so hopeful. I am trying not to start freaking out and symptom spotting, but please, please, please let this be my cycle! :1praying It's been such a long wait and I am so ready for our BFP already. Now I am torn as to whether I should keep temping this cycle. If it was a fluke temp and it goes back down tomorrow I will be worried and disappointed and I think I just want to hold onto the feeling that this could be it. One more week to practice being calm and positive...
@Asher21 Glad you're feeling good. :thumb I take extra B's, and a calc/mag/Vit D supplement along with my prenatal too.

#8 ·
Hoping for you too, @MsBe !

I totally understand that wanting to know and not wanting to know thing. My last month I didn't want to test early and just be excited and hopeful until my period. And then last minute I gave in because I thought perhaps seeing blood would trigger some old feelings from my mc. I guess you have to do what you think is best for you emotionally. I tested on the day I knew I had a therapy session, so I was able to vent and cry and get some support. Which made a huge difference. I wish I could plan all my therapy sessions for the end of 2ww. :)

I am pretty much over the amount of supplements I am on right now. Anyone else? It's crazy. I take 3 Thorne prenatals a day, 1 sunflower lecithin (I am very prone to plugged ducts), two fish oil capsules, a little magnesium citrate, 20 drops of vitex tincture, three drops of vitamin d, one probiotic. Can't it all just go in the bath so I can soak and be done???

#10 ·
So I didn't temp yesterday, but did today and it's up another 4/10th of a degree. Honestly, I'm so excited you'd think I had a BFP instead of just a favorable temp. :flipped I'm being silly but it's fun so I'm just going with the good vibes. I am even considering testing in a few days, which is not like me, usually I just patiently (or anxiously) wait until AF is due.

I have a whole shelf in my pantry dedicated to supplements, including a big bag of maca, fertiligreens, honeybee pollen, CoQ10, PPQ, Methyl-Gaurd, EPO, Fish Oil, Cal/Mag/Zinc + VitD, Rhodiola, baby aspirin, and probably more crap I'm forgetting now. I consistently take my prenatal and figure everything else is just gravy. I love the bath idea @Asher21 ! Wouldn't that be lovely.

Today is DH's birthday. We got a few snow showers yesterday but nothing stuck and today is clear and sunny. I have planned a surprise dinner party at a favorite restaurant with a few other couples.

Hope everyone else is enjoying this beautiful day! :love

#11 ·
Hi all! I'm finally getting a chance to catch up but I know I've missed a lot!

@loba, so sorry to hear that you are having to sort through the CF genetic issues. I hope everyone in your family is healthy (current & future). I know almost nothing about CF but it sounds like a good thing that your children have not shown any signs or symptoms. I hope you get some answers soon! Great that you stopped bleeding! Now let the healing really kick in!! Good luck with the in-laws. Do they know about the miscarriage? I hope they will be supportive & helpful during their visit.

@MsBe, La Traviata must have been awesome! I just read Anna K. last spring & didn't realize the story was similar. I think it would be fun to get to another opera but I think this year we are going to try to get to the symphony with our son. We took him to see the Vienna Boys Choir last year & he loved it -- I'd love to pique his interest in instruments as I grew up playing the violin.

I'm crossing my fingers & toes for you!! The second temp rise sounds so promising! I'm glad you have your DH's birthday as a bit of a distraction during the 2WW. (Yay for a fellow Scorpio!) I hope your dinner with friends was a fund surprise for him & a good time!

@ascher21, sorry AF came on Halloween, but I'm glad your super long cycle has finally had a resolution so that you can start again. Did you period get any better? I would probably not worry to much if I wasn't having other symptoms of infection. That was an awfully long cycle, so maybe it's on account of that.

And glad your tests came back normal, with the exception of the vit d, but that's fairly easy to supplement at least. I've been having to supplement for a couple of years now & I found at first it made a huge difference for me--helped with some muscle spasms I was having & I just felt healthier overall. I have heard that you should supplement with magnesium in addition to vit. d so that's great you're doing both. I wasn't doing that at first, but magnesium I dont think can hurt since so many are deficient & it's difficult to measure. Those two & iron have been so key for me since I had my son & breastfed forever. Im glad you feel they're helping already! And I'm also taking a ton of supplements & the list just keeps growing--thing of trying CoQ10.

Speaking of breastfeeding, I agree that can could definitely be causing your unpredictable cycles & make it harder to conceive. Everything I read when I was breastfeeding said to not rely on bbt or charting. So may be OPKs would be a good route for you right now, but I don't know enough about them to comment on their reliability while breastfeeding. But I also hear you on wanting to through it all out the window. I ask myself repeatedly if that wouldn't be better for my & my sanity & my DH. I get so tense around ovulation time & I know it's the last thing I need!

Hi @meeba. I like the orange lamp idea. Did you notice if it helped with your sleep? I think finally that the orange glasses are helping a bit but I do think I have some sore of underlying adrenal/hormonal issues that are causing me to wake in the night. I love that you had such a healing dream about birth, though I'm sorry to hear that your birthing experience was difficult. How's the 2WW going?! How are you feeling after the sinus infection?

@radiowave, a big, big congrats!! How are you feeling? I hope you'll check in every once in a while!

@Sleepymama, I've been thinking of you & hoping for the best for you!!

AFM, it's been a challenging time. Birthday was mostly lovely (I decided that instead of bemoaning the fact that I'm 37 I'm ultimately glad to say goodbye to 36, which was a tough year with the miscarriage). But we found out my dad has prostate cancer. At this point it seems totally treatable but it's very stressful for my parents (& everyone) as my paternal grandfather became ill around the same age as my dad is now & ultimately died of cancer (though a different kind). It's been a bit perspective changing to say the least.

In less serious news, I'm waiting to O & I just can't believe how quickly the cycles go by! One more cycle before my EDD & I'm not sure how I'll feel. It makes me a bit nervous. I'm getting some good early signs but my temps have been all over the place so far. I'm CD9 & got some EWCM today. Doing castor oil packs but no serious detox stuff this time around. I really feel nothing in response to my detox efforts so far (no detox symptoms to let me know that any of it is working) but I'm hoping it's making a difference. I also went to a new acupuncturist. She wants to see me every week to start out with but I really don't think we can swing it in our budget, which is really disappointing because I liked her a lot. I got pregnant with acupuncture last time & I do think it could help now too, so I'm going to look at how to make it work.

Good night, ladies!

#12 ·
Oh darn, I thought I replied but I guess I forgot to press quick reply. I had a dream everyone told me I was pregnant again and I felt a baby in there. I forgot what that feels like. Dreams can be so vivid. This happened last month too, I had a dream about being pregnant and my conscious kept telling my subconscious no, you're not. It was a nice dream. I hope it really does happen again someday. I'm not sure if I'm going to chart this month. I might just dtd when I feel like it and see where that goes. Now I these dreams would stop reminding me about how much baby fever I have right now. Ughhhhh.

#13 ·
Oh @t2009 I am so sorry to hear about your dad. :Hug My grandfather died of prostate cancer, I was there with my mom in the end to help care for him and it was hard. I'm glad his prognosis is good for recovery. Are your parents nearby? Will you be helping care for him during his treatment? The year of my m/c my mom was going through a very difficult treatment for Hep C. She lives with us and I was her primary caregiver for the year it took her to recover. It was crazy stressful. Hope the new acupuncturist works out. The guy I am seeing is crazy expensive especially when you add in $45 for the herbs. I'm glad he's okay with seeing me only once a cycle but if I could afford it I would definitely go once a week. DH is not just a Scorpio, he is a double Scorpio (ascending sign too). And we have a very watery household, I am a Cancer with a Pisces rising, and my mom is a Pisces with a Cancer rising. DS is the odd man out as an air sign.
@Asher21 I usually have really vivid dreams too, although lately I've been sleeping deep and heavy with little remembrance. I think your dreams are a good sign that your subconscious is ready. No worries, it will happen again for you. I say, "Enjoy the baby fever!"

DH was appropriately surprised even though a friend or two made some telling comments along the way. He said he was mildly disturbed at how skillfully I deceived him. :mischief But overall he said he was really pleased. I stayed up way too late but was mostly a good girl with two or three glasses of water for every glass of wine. I was glad Grampy was here to help out with babysitting because after breakfast I napped for about three hours.

#14 ·
Oh my gosh, @t2009 I don't know how I missed that! I'm sorry about your dad.
@MsBe I am a Scorpio cusp with sag. My husband is a Virgo. A most definite one. He was born in the year of the dragon, and the year my son was born was the sign of the water dragon, so I always think he's the perfect balance of us. And he is a libra, so balance is kinda the name of the game, right? ;)

#15 ·
Thank you, @MsBe & @ascher21. This really just is so hard & really makes me see my dad differently. I so appreciate him in a new way & though I think he will be ok, I just feel I can't take him (or anyone I love) for granted. Each day is such a gift. Unfortunately they live in a different state, so I can't be there regularly. He has some time before he need to decide on his treatment & so if they need help we at least can plan a bit. I'd love to be there with them for a little bit, though I know my mom is a wonderful "nurse". How lovely, @MsBe that you were able to help your mother with your grandfather's care & then care for your mother, though I can only imagine how stressful all that would be! I know it's hard but I've always held on to the idea of living with my parents when they are older to help out with care. Hopefully that's still a way off though & they both have a lot of time left!

Oh, @MsBe, the $45 for herbs is insane but I'm sure mine will be something similar when I go back this Thursday. My new acupuncturist seems to be so great--she even told me to send her my charts on FF so that we can discuss! I am going to try to scrounge for at least a month of sessions once a week & then go from there. If it's just too expensive I have also found a place that is highly recommended & very affordable--the catch is that it is group care so you are only separated by other patients/clients by a curtain. Weird but a friend swears by the place.

Glad your husband's birthday was a success & his comment to you was hilarious! That is always the disturbing part of a good surprise! Your partner & friends have all just lied & lied to you!! :lol And I'm certain your double Scorpio does not like that!

@ascher21, that is a wild & vivid dream! I agree that your subconscious is catching up to your conscious self & it's all good signs to be working this out! It will happen & you will be (more than) ready! And it's funny--my son totally balances me & DH out, cosmically speaking too! Funny how it all works!

CD11 here & still getting EWCM. DH was out of town but is coming back tonight.>:D Question: I seem to stop getting EWCM a couple or few days before I actually ovulate & I'm wondering if that is normal or something else to worry about. Thoughts?

@MsBe, I'm on pins & needles for you. When is AF due?

I hope all is well with those of you who haven't been "around" lately! If anyone has any updates please put them in bold or with **astserisks** so I can pick out the changes. And please remind me if I've missing something.

Goodnight!

#16 ·
2WW..BFN at 14 days past my OPK positive...this is when my last 2 positive tests happened, but I feel pregnant. The last 2 days, I have had A LOT of EWCM that is lotion-y. I was dry at this time during 2WW when I was preg. So confused. I thought there was a post about this, but I can't find it using my old phone. Also, my son has a stomach virus and I hope I don't catch it.

#17 ·
Well just lost my post... Grrr! And it wasn't the website--my new device froze & reset the webpage. Anyway...

Sorry, @meeba about the BFN. That really stinks. When is AF due? I think I also remember something about CM in early pregnancy but I'm not sure. I'm not sure what I experienced when I was pregnant with DS. So hard to not symptom spot at the end of the 2WW. I hope yours has a happy ending despite the early test results. And I hope you're staying healthy & your DS is recovering!

There must be some nasty bugs going around because DS seems to have a bit of a cold & DH just got hit by a terrible 24-hour bug (flu-ish but not a stomach bug). Timing is unfortunate as I'm still having fertile signs & am at CD13. I'm ok with it though--I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that the world does not revolve around my cycle... :lol I think the old me wouldn't let it rest but I'm totally fine... If only because we did get some coverage. So we'll see. I suspect I ovulated today & if not probably will tomorrow.

I've had lots of good fertility signs--I've been drinking "healthy cycle" herbal tea & taking the vitex, so maybe it's not so bad after all. I have acupuncture tomorrow & I'm super curious what she's going to say about my charts... They're confusing to me so I hope she'll have some insight,

#18 ·
**2WW** finally!
I'm on CD 25, and OPK was positive on CD22 and 23. CDs are approximate, cause my post-miscarriage cycle was odd.
My ob/gyn called and told me that my husband is not CF carrier. I feel relieved.
@meeba, that kind of cm could be a sign of pregnancy. With my second I kept getting bfns for several days after AF was due, but I felt pregnant and had lotion like yellowish cm. Finally, my beta result was only 33, but the pregnancy was perfect. He was a rainbow baby too.
@t2009, I think that it's normal to have EWCM before ovulation only, because that's when estrogen peaks. I'm sorry to hear about your dad, hope that everything will turn good. :hug
@MsBe, fingers crossed that you're pregnant!
And yes, my in-laws live in Serbia (Balkan) as well as my parents. When they arrive they are practically dependent on us primarily because they don't speak any English.

#19 ·
@meeba sorry for the bfn. I remember my September cycle I was so convinced I was pregnant. I literally thought my test sticks must be broken. It's maddening that any sign can be explained by something else and for me, when I was pregnant, I didn't really feel much at the beginning that was any different from the long list of symptoms I'd experienced when I thought I was and got a bfn. But it ain't over till :af

I still don't know if I have it in me to continue this process. It gets to my head too easily. The obsessing makes me unhappy and makes me think too much about the future rather than the present. My first go around ttc was 11 months of this. I it then part of me wonders if I get one of those monitors for fmu if it would be so much easier. Because right now I just have no clear way of knowing when I ovulate. I can't do cheap opks because I drink a lot of water and I can't hold it for four hours. Nursing is making all my usual signs wonky. And really, I have no "usual". My uterus is a wild card. Heh.

Anyways, not sure if it means anything, but I have fairly stretchy cm and a headache and sore breasts again, so...guess I will dtd tonight. Hubby is back from a trip. :)

#20 ·
@t2009 I've heard good things about the group care. I think it is a great option for affordable treatment and would definitely do give it a try if it were available around here. Do you think it would work to mix it up- see your individual practitioner once a cycle and get tune-ups in the group setting weekly? Just an idea.
On the CM note I usually get one day of really profuse EW 3-5 days before O and then just a little glimpse here & there until O. Hoping you caught that egg!
@meeba :Hug I am right there with you mama! Woke early today and couldn't wait any longer. 13dpo BFN. :irked
@loba Welcome to the 2WW! Good news on your DH not being a carrier. :) Remind me if you guys tried this cycle?
@ascher21 Hang in there mama and try not to let it get to you. I know, easier said than done. The line "not tonight honey, I have a headache" always seemed odd to me since I know of only one sure-fire cure. :wink

The cold bug got us too. First DS for a few days then me. Feeling better today. No signs of the witch and no BFP. But still feeling pretty good. The only downer is that my dad was up for a few days and couldn't keep himself from asking if I was pregnant or had just put on a some weight. :eyesroll I guess I have plumped up a little since I stopped running but I've been carefully avoiding the scale.

#21 ·
@t2009 sorry to hear about your Dad. The orenge lamp on my bedside table definately helps me fall asleep faster. I don't know when AF is...I have only had one Provera cycle that ended in MC in the last 2 1/2 years due to BF DS. I am 16 DPO and BFN, but also AF negative, too!
@ascher21 I was convinced the test was broken or defective this morning. It is definately harder to wait and not obsess now that I am ovulating.
@loba glad you ovulated and glad to hear your husband is not a CF carrier.

It snowed here in Michigan yesterday! My friend is babysitting tonight so my husband and I can have our first date night (not including the few weddings we attended).

#22 · (Edited)
@ascher21 I drink a lot of water, too...at least 10 glasses/day. I use the Rite-Aid drug store brand OPK and they have worked for me eventhough I drink water at night and pee 1 or 2 times during the night. I use my temp as a guide to narrow it down and use less sticks.

@MsBe glad to hear the party was a success! My husband and I are both Picies, but he has always acted like more of a Taurus :)

On a happy note...my vegetarian omega 3 capsules came in the mail a few days ago and I feel happier and in a better mood since starting them. Not sure if it is a coincidence, but I am sure the level was low before.

#23 ·
Hope that those BFNs with no AF turn into BFPs soon!

I use wondfo lh strips. My temperature is not reliable because I co-sleep with nursing almost 3-yo. After miscarriage I also bought clearblue digital lh tests, mostly because I was sick of looking at test strips waiting to get BFN after miscarriage. I guess that we don't really need any fertility monitoring, but I like to know the dates (my boys were both born after due date, and in Serbia they really pressure women to induce after 40 weeks).
I can feel the hormonal changes easily (years of experience).

And yes, we were trying this month, so I'm officially waiting to know . I do feel insecure, but hey, I think it's understandable and even natural.

#24 ·
So wait, I thought to do opks you need to test afternoon urine, must be urine held for four hours and do not drink a lot of water.

#25 ·
@ascher21 I never really think about how much time has passed when I do the test. It's usually before I go to pick up the boys from school (around 2, 2:30 pm). After I see that surge might appear soon I do another test in the evening. I drink nothing but water but I don't know how much. Those wondfos from amazon are really cheap, so it's ok to use two on days when it looks that surge might happen.
Also, my morning urine is always paler than afternoon one, even though I usually don't pee or drink water through the night.

#26 ·
@loba, so glad to hear you O'd!! That is great news. And also so great that your husband is not a carrier for CF. I can only imagine how relieved you must be! I can see how having your in-laws visiting will be exhausting since they are so dependent on you given the language barrier. But it also must be special that hey are able to make the trip & spend such a good amount of time with your family. Thank you for the good wishes for my dad. No new news there, but we're all going to be together for Thanksgiving which I sam so grateful for!

@ascher21, I completely understand the problem of focusing on (obsessing about) the future rather than paying attention to the present with this whole TTC journey, especially when you have a child already. I've been working on that a lot. It's so hard, but I think it is possible to find a balance with a mindfulness practice (whether that's religious or not) & some type of practice of gratitude. For about a week I tried to think only about things I was grateful for on my walk home after work. I was amazed that I could fill 20 minutes with gratitude & it made for a great transition to home life. I have definitely been more relaxed about TTC since that experiment & this group also helps me keep perspective. But I also have days when I feel like I should just stop trying & accept that I waited too long or it's not meant to be, so I get where you are at, at least I think I do. Good luck sorting it through & keep using us as a sounding board!

@MsBe, sorry for the BFN but you're only DPO 13 so I'm not giving up on your behalf! Still crossing my fingers for you! Sorry for your dad's comments. I habe a coworker who actually asked me if I was pregnant a couple weeks ago. I was so livid! I had a dress on that has some pleats at the stomach but I've worn the dress for years & no one has ever asked me that. I too have gained a bit of weight, but my clothes still fit me well. Those types of comments are so frustrating, so sorry! I hope you're feeling better. I haven't caught anything from DS or DH so, knock on wood. That is as great idea about merging the two acupuncture practices! I really like the new woman I'm seeing, so I'd love to continue with her. I was surprised her herbs were actually quite affordable. But I don't think its sustainable so I may just do a combo with the group practice. I kind of wish I hadn't even started at the new place! I fell asleep yesterday it was so relaxing & I'm feeling good--no mid-cycle bleeding (tho that could also mean I haven't ovulated...)

@meeba, thanks you, too, for your wishes for my dad! Orange light is intriguing--DH told me he wants to get a pair of the orange glasses, which I now think are making a difference in my sleep as well. Gotcha on not knowing when to expect AF. I'll keep hoping that the BFN changes to a BFP! Glad to hear the Omega3 is making a difference--I feel healthy fats are so important to my happiness & well-being--I think I was fat-starved for so many years that my body just can't get enough now!

Thanks, ladies, for your thoughts on the CM. I just get so confused--in my brain it makes sense to see the EWCM all the way up to ovulations, so it's confusing when it comes early & then stops prior to the temp rise. I'm CD 15 & no temp rise yet. EWCM has stopped so I hope I will see a temp rise in the morning, otherwise I'll be worrying about an anovulatory cycle--I don't usually see the temp rise this late but my temps have been erratic so far this cycle (up & down & generally just higher than normal) & with the acupuncture & herbal teas I'm frankly not sure what to expect. Hopefully it all works out or smooths out next cycle. I may be trying the OPKs someday soon but for now I'm resisting my urge to collect more data... we'll see... I'll probably be changing my tune if no temp rise tomorrow!

#27 ·
I just bought 50 wondfo opk strips. :) hoping it will make a difference. Was reading that testing twice a day can be better? Omg I have no time for that!

I'm pretty baffled as to why I want another baby when one is so challenging. I know the data, I know how hard it is, but wanting a baby sort of defies all logic, doesn't it?:smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.