Mothering Forum banner

FSOT: Ergo Baby Carrier, New Native Baby Carrier & Khanga Sling by Baby Jess

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Peppamint 
#1 ·
I have for sale:

SOLD Ergo Baby Carrier in Terra Cotta. I bought this before they resized the carrier, so the size range it fits is slightly smaller than the new sizing. I've had it for six months, but didn't start using it until three months ago (this was before they had the infant insert). It's in VGC and has the travel bag and instructions. I'm asking $55ppd

Size small Organic NNBC in unbl. cotton flannel. Very lightweight and soft. VGC. It is a second because of a zig zag stitch. In the original packaging with literature. $15ppd

Khanga Sling by Baby Jess. Very lightweight cotton in a bright orange-y African print. Just a tiny bit of padding in both rails, but not a lot. Gently used. Picture of sling That is me wearing ds in the Khanga when he was two days old!
$12ppd

^^^^^^^^
If you don't like the prices, make an offer!
I will accept non-CC PayPal or a timely money order. I will also trade for items on my ISO list.

ISO:
Handmade soaps such as Tami's Soap (PM me re: scents)
GCs for handmade soaps
Pail Liner for diaper pail

See less See more
#4 ·
bump!

Quote:
Originally posted by PuppyFluffer
What a great picture of you and ds. That just gave me the warm fuzzy baby mushies all over again! Mine is 19 months old...I'm starting to get baby lust!

I have an Ergo, LOVE IT! Good luck selling your items.
I started getting baby lust really bad after dd turned 1yo.
My ds is growing so fast! I don't have baby fever yet, but I'm already talking to dh about ttc#3 later this year...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.