FSOT ERGO Carrier and Ergo Newborn Insert & ISO Baby Bjorn Newest Style - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-15-2004, 08:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I would like to buy or trade for a baby bjorn in the very newest style (sliding clasps at sides, and clasp at head/neck, not the button closure at neck nor snaps at sides).
I can paypal funded or I have a NEW ergo I can do partial trade for. I also have the newborn ergo insert. Or... cloth diapers, gymbo 0-3m clothing for girl.. etc. Email [email protected] if you have one to sell. Lmk price shipped and if you have a picture of the closures upclose that would be great... but not necessary.

ERGO Carrier for sale... it is the newest style in black... and it is new worn 1 time for about 1 hour by my newborn with the ergo nb insert. I would like $78 shipped priority with delivery confirmation.

ERGO Infant Insert (allows you to use the ergo carrier with new babies up to 4mo.) In great cond. I would like $15 shipped for this priority w/ delivery confirmation.

Thanks! Becky
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 05-15-2004, 11:32 AM

Emailed ya!

edited to reflect that I CAN read, even this early in the am! LOL!!
#3 of 3 Old 05-15-2004, 12:07 PM

I have a new baby bjorn carrier that has been used maybe 5 times if that. Elizabeth prefers the sling, so it is hanging up in the closet doing nothing. Let me know if you are interested. It is this one http://store.babycenter.com/product/...backpacks/4861 I have the sporty blue.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page