FS Brand name baby girl clothing, Ergo, Cloth Diapers, etc. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-17-2004, 10:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Baby Girl Gymbo, Tommy and gap Clothing, Beccabottoms dipes, prorap, etc. All ppd!
Hey mamas. I have a few things for sale or trade... please email me if you are interested in any. Prices include shipping.. Email [email protected] Paypal funded or cc are great... money order is ok too.

Diapers/Pockets/AIO's:

3 Large Jo Bo's (I think) AIO's. True AIO's...with built in soaker and inner gussets. In EC. Fleece edging (little pilly).
One farm animals on blue with black fleece trim, white knit inner.
One Bugs print on baby blue with white velour inner.
One blue construction vehicles on baby blue knit with white knit inner.
All side snap. Size larges. I would like $5 ppd each for these.

1 Prorap Classic sz large front aplix. Seconds. Pilly aplix and linty tabs but works great. Free for shipping.

Baby Girl Clothing:

0 to 3 months Gymboree:
-Western Prairie - Flower Print, Button Up Shirt with collar (coordinates with the dress)$3.50ppd
-Western Prairie - Denim sleeveless Jumper w/Flower Stitch and matching flower print bloomers (same as shirt above) $7ppd
-Pink Plaid Overalls w/Flower Embroidery -- $4ppd
-Cream onesie w/collar and flower embroidery (this coordinates with the pink plaid overalls) $3ppd
Pink Swing Top w/Ruffled edge & Embroidery flowers all over $3ppd
s/s Cream knit top with coordinating flowers as above outfits.. with lace trim around the v neck. EC $3ppd

0-3m Ralph Lauren one piece footed outfit. Cream knit with collar and tiny pink and lavender flowers all over. EC $3.50ppd

3-6m Tommy Hilfiger Dress: Red and white vertical stripes, button front, white collar EC $9ppd

Baby Gap 0-6m Linen Flower hat.. bucket style with pink, coral, raseberry, tan, and blue flowers on cream. $1ppd

OshKosh 0-6m Lavender velvet hat bucket style, shiny embroidered dragonflies. $1ppd

Carters 0-3m Light turquoise blue dress with collar and smocking at chest. Embroidered flowers around scalloped collar. Bloomers matching. EC $3.50ppd

Baby Gap 0-3m Coral colored s/s bodysuit with cream and sage tiny flowers all over. EC $2ppd

0-3m Yellow with tiny blue flowers all over 1 pc s/s, s/l romper. Collar with eyelet trim. Front smocking with flower embroidery. EC $2.00ppd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2004, 10:27 PM - Thread Starter

bump
Old 05-20-2004, 10:47 AM

Hi, The5Dunlaps, I got a message from MDC that you attempted to reply to my PM, but my Inbox was full! It should work better now -- I had a little virtual housecleaning party. Please try again if you have a chance -- thanks!
Old 05-20-2004, 04:24 PM

Do you have pic's of the clothes?

User Tag List