Perfect for toddlers and pre-schoolers (2-5)
I was surprised to see how AP-friendly it is seen that it was written by one of the 2 writers of the What to expect series.
It is hardcover, new with price sticker on ($7.19). I'd like $5ppd. I bought it to give to my son and forgot about it, now he knows all about babies!!
- BFing seems to be the norm, 3 BF pictures and one bottle feeding
- dad is shown holding baby a lot, changing baby, washing baby (in fact he seems to do it all! :LOL)
- picture shows family going for a walk and dad has baby in CARRIER! (no stroller)
- talks about importance of being held and that babies wake up at night to eat (shows mama BF)
- at the park, mama holds baby (no stroller or baby bucket)
- they do show a crib and a bassinet (horror! :LOL)
I also have a "baby book" for big siblings for $2.
Ilaria mamma to Owen, Caroline & Patrick .... loving life as expats in Asia