FSOT pouch sling, kk solarveil sling, 1 hanna, Bummis covers and trainers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 10-14-2004, 01:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have all kinds of stuff. I have not been able to label the pics individually, but I have numbered them below so you can see what is what.

pictures
(please note there are 2 pages of pictures and some items have sold, but have not been removed...)

Diaper stuff:

3. Bummis super snap cover, med. 2 available $5ppd ea.

10. Bummis waterproof trainers, med. 2 white, 1 jungle print. Barely used. Some pilling of fleece. $7 ea ppd

12. Fleece pockets. These are made by me, but I'm eliminating fleece from my stash, so they have to go. Microfleece on one side, cotton jersey on the other. Elastic at the back and legs. Close with metal snaps (one set. I'd call these med/large). These are great for stuffing and turning prefolds into instant fitteds. They do require a cover. Rose print and palm tree print. 6 of each available. $2 ppd ea or $10ppd for 6.

Slings

16. Kangaroo Korner solarveil water sling. Red, sz large. Rings are a bit yellowed and there are bits of white fuz on this sling from being washed with a towel--nothing that can't be removed with time and patience (I have neither). Used just a few times. Good for tiny to large mamas and dads. $13ppd

17. L/XL reversable stretch cotton pouch sling. Measures 27 in, shoulder to hip. I made this for my dh, but it was a tiny bit too small on him, so this is brand new. Blue stripe one side, reverses to navy denim. Very pretty sling. If you love this sling and it's too big for you, I would be willing to take it in for you. $26ppd.

Hanna

6. cute sz 60 hanna romper. fuschia/orange floral print. EC, like new really. So darling, but a bit too small for my dd. $10ppd

I happily take funded paypal (sorry, no credit cards), timely money orders or concealed cash. Please pm me with any questions.

Also, I'm ISO:

MEOS dipes
100 or 80 girly hannas
hemp doublers
lg fleece covers
4T rain hat
play silks
natural fiber yarn
knitting stuff
kkafp, small, snapped for left shoulder
hand/finger puppets
a bird feeder
#2 of 4 Old 10-14-2004, 01:57 PM - Thread Starter

bump!
#3 of 4 Old 10-14-2004, 09:08 PM - Thread Starter

another bump!
#4 of 4 Old 10-15-2004, 04:50 PM

Interested in trading for the 2 Bummis covers. Take a look and lmk if you see anything you like!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/...1&x=1&sm=1&sl=1

"The best things in life aren't things."

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page