ADDED PICS! Soft-soled shoes around size 4 (Soft Star Mocs, Minnetonka, Patagonia) - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 03-01-2005, 12:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hey,
I bought all of these used, so I don't know the exact size, but they fit my son when we was in a size 4-ish. He has pretty small feet, and just outgrew these (at 20 months), so did alot of walking in these. They are very GN!
** Soft Star Mocs. These are purple fronts, with teal backs. They have sheepskin on the inside on the bottom. I just washed these, so they're a little stiff, but they'll soften right up after being worn once or twice. The bottom of the sole measures 5". These are in pretty good condition.
** Minnetonka Moccasins. These are brown. These have velcro on the back, and fringe on the top. they also measure 5" along the bottom. These are dingy looking.
** Patagonia Fleece Booties. THese have strong snaps, one per bootie. They are purple colors. These are in the best condition. The bottom is not fleece it is some sort of stronger fabric, but DS never wore these outside, so that's why they look nicer. They measure 4-1/2" along the bottom.

Even though these measure 4-5" along the bottom, you want your child to have toe wigglin' room, so your babies feet should measure around 4" to wear them. I'd like $5 ppd for each, or $12 for all of them

oh my gosh! did i forget to put in pics?! well, here they are:
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAtmLVk2bNmLa

Blessings!

Mama of 3 amazingly sweet kids jumpers.gif, living the dream on our urban farm chicken3.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 03-02-2005, 01:20 AM - Thread Starter

bump!

Mama of 3 amazingly sweet kids jumpers.gif, living the dream on our urban farm chicken3.gif

#3 of 4 Old 03-02-2005, 07:20 PM - Thread Starter

anyone?

#4 of 4 Old 03-02-2005, 11:55 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
if they are still available, i would like the first ones teal mocs. how do you want me to pay for them? i would like to ship them to 30005.
thanks

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page